Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone even notice Gary Madine? 18:04 - Feb 12 with 2233 viewsAVFTTConvert

Have to say despite a few having a pop at Steve Davies's performance, I thought when he went off that Madine was a poor replacement and hardly offered anything that would make me think he'll turn our season around.

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Did anyone even notice Gary Madine? on 20:31 - Feb 12 with 2211 viewsOsbourne

AVFTTConvert,

I think he only signed on Monday and hadn't trained with the Pool squad.

The Bloomfield Road surface would of been a shock to him also.

Davies and Telford will probably start again v Forest. Madine will certainly get on in the 2nd half.

Let's hope he does well for Pool.
Did anyone even notice Gary Madine? on 20:38 - Feb 12 with 2207 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I don't really agree - I thought he looked a bit lost, but that was understandable. There were some nice touches and he looked physically strong. One to watch, not judge, I'd say.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Did anyone even notice Gary Madine? on 21:01 - Feb 12 with 2179 viewsOsbourne

Did anyone even notice Gary Madine? on 20:38 - Feb 12 by basilrobbiereborn

I don't really agree - I thought he looked a bit lost, but that was understandable. There were some nice touches and he looked physically strong. One to watch, not judge, I'd say.

Who will Clark start with up front on Saturday (Forest)?

Are Davies and Madine similar players? They are both physically big.

Telford is small and nippy. Telford was definitely leant on by Woodgate on Tuesday night. Could Davies of stood by Woodgate? I would guess that Woodgate is tough?

Anyway, I guess, assuming Clark is going with a 4-4-2 formation, that up front is 2 from Davies, Telford, Madine and Delfouneso.

I would probably go with Davies and Telford again with Madine replacing Davies for fresh legs. Delfouneso could easily start as wide right midfield ahead of Cameron?

It could well be the same starting XI, depending on Dunne's injury?
I know Forest beat Wigan last night 3-0, but I think that Pool will win this one.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 21:01]
Did anyone even notice Gary Madine? on 22:22 - Feb 12 with 2160 viewsspooner

Whilst agreeing that Madine offered little, I don't believe any one player, living or fictional, could turn around our season
Did anyone even notice Gary Madine? on 09:27 - Feb 15 with 2059 viewsMr_Brightside

Did anyone even notice Gary Madine? on 22:22 - Feb 12 by spooner

Whilst agreeing that Madine offered little, I don't believe any one player, living or fictional, could turn around our season

Tough to have slated him after that fleeting subs appearance on Tuesday - I thought he was excellent yesterday and thoroughly deserved his Man of the Match plaudits.

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024