Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea problems by Max Hicks 22:23 - Feb 16 with 3291 viewsDanielswan

... and I actually agree with almost everything in his blog.

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/23/blog/post/2296915/swansea-city-

He raises some valid points and compares Monk to Wenger, I never thought of that initially, but upon reading I do understand the comparison he makes.

But unlike many posters here I will not paint the devil on the wall and agree with some of the answers below the blog. We are in 9th position and perhaps as a team a bit too complacent and not caring "enough" to commit.

Anyway, I am happy with the 9th position and Monk so far, just hoping our playstyle regardless of what it is soon shows some positive consistency.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Swansea problems by Max Hicks on 22:51 - Feb 16 with 3190 viewsLeonisGod

"Bafetimbi Gomis (aka baffling goal-miss?)"
Swansea problems by Max Hicks on 02:21 - Feb 17 with 3039 viewsDanielswan

That was funny, but we all hope Gomis will step up.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Swansea problems by Max Hicks on 10:26 - Feb 17 with 2840 viewsmonmouth

That's all pretty fair I think. Can't pretend the 'I' when we win and the 'they' when we lose doesn't grate on me too. Time for Monk to earn his corn now. I'm still optimistic (mind you, I was still optimistic after 'laudrupgate' at WHam that things would get better).

It's true that we were beaten, but I would say after the first went in never mind the second. A good win on Saturday would solve everything, and we are really starting to need one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea problems by Max Hicks on 10:50 - Feb 17 with 2800 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea problems by Max Hicks on 10:26 - Feb 17 by monmouth

That's all pretty fair I think. Can't pretend the 'I' when we win and the 'they' when we lose doesn't grate on me too. Time for Monk to earn his corn now. I'm still optimistic (mind you, I was still optimistic after 'laudrupgate' at WHam that things would get better).

It's true that we were beaten, but I would say after the first went in never mind the second. A good win on Saturday would solve everything, and we are really starting to need one.

Let's hope Garry gets back from Lourdes in time for his influential half-time tactical changes...
Swansea problems by Max Hicks on 11:06 - Feb 17 with 2771 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea problems by Max Hicks on 22:51 - Feb 16 by LeonisGod

"Bafetimbi Gomis (aka baffling goal-miss?)"

Love it, I wish I had thought of that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024