Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man With no beard has fourth best beard 17:48 - Mar 12 with 3011 viewsattila_the_hun

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Sexiest-Beard-Swansea-Bay-winner/story-2
WTF SWEP really is shite

Terry (surname unknown) and his invisible beard has come fourth (or FORTH as its spelt in the paper)

"I'm Free"

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 17:54 - Mar 12 with 2997 viewsThursday

A self-admitted joke of a competition from a self-denied joke of a publication. Beard competitions are serious business. As should be journalism.
Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 18:24 - Mar 12 with 2964 viewsWarwickHunt

Best beard?

What the f*ck next - best yeast infection, best haemorrhoids, hairiest arse crack?
Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 18:47 - Mar 12 with 2929 viewsSweyns_Eye

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 18:24 - Mar 12 by WarwickHunt

Best beard?

What the f*ck next - best yeast infection, best haemorrhoids, hairiest arse crack?

Are you hoping to enter all three?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 19:07 - Mar 12 with 2912 viewsMessiah

Which celebrity was it that came 2nd in a lookalike competition.... Of himself?
Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 19:41 - Mar 12 with 2877 viewsBanosswan

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 19:07 - Mar 12 by Messiah

Dolly Parton

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 20:47 - Mar 12 with 2829 viewsJack_Meoff

Charlie Chaplin if memory serves?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 21:17 - Mar 12 with 2807 viewsMessiah

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 20:47 - Mar 12 by Jack_Meoff

Charlie Chaplin if memory serves?

Thats the one! It was indeed.

Ridiculous really when you think about it.
Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 21:55 - Mar 12 with 2770 viewsphact0rri

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 21:17 - Mar 12 by Messiah

Thats the one! It was indeed.

Ridiculous really when you think about it.

Chaplin doing the Bill Murray before there was a bill murray.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 23:39 - Mar 12 with 2715 viewsTheArtChappy

Number 3 is a big swans fan

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 13:56 - Mar 16 with 2344 viewsattila_the_hun

bump

"I'm Free"

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 18:51 - Mar 16 with 2258 viewsThursday

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 13:56 - Mar 16 by attila_the_hun

bump

B'stard, thought I had blacked out or something. As it happens, I'm having a coffee, waiting for my barber appointment.
Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 19:52 - Mar 16 with 2211 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who came firth then???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 20:06 - Mar 16 with 2182 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think the fellow in third was robbed. His beard was Marvelleyous

Had to giggle reading the comment underneath though - "Ryan, that beard is a credit to the city".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 21:27 - Mar 16 with 2138 viewsHighjack

I could have sworn I posted a beard related comment on this thread but it's not here, which leads me to believe I probably posted it on a non beard related thread.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 10:21 - Mar 17 with 2046 viewsDevz00

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 21:27 - Mar 16 by Highjack

I could have sworn I posted a beard related comment on this thread but it's not here, which leads me to believe I probably posted it on a non beard related thread.

There's another thread:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/167166/ffs-have-a-word./

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 12:14 - Mar 19 with 1911 viewsSwanjack10

Ffs that post had me in stitches,very blackadder type humour

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 12:25 - Mar 19 with 1893 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Reminds me of Woody Allen's moose.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 17:46 - Mar 21 with 1785 viewsattila_the_hun

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 12:25 - Mar 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Reminds me of Woody Allen's moose.

lmao

"I'm Free"

Man With no beard has fourth best beard on 18:26 - Mar 21 with 1758 viewsLeonisGod

Maybe you posted it on a thread a year ago, when the original link was published. Titanic sinks and all that...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024