Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Record Attendence at the Liberty 05:29 - Mar 17 with 2835 viewsjackharris

20,828 Not bad for a Monday night match in March.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 07:12 - Mar 17 with 2782 viewsdgt73

Expansion can't come soon enough. Easily would sellout a 33 000 stadium when the expansion is complete for a match like that.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 08:22 - Mar 17 with 2715 viewsNaughty71

Would have been one more except some clown smashed me off my motorbike on the way and I spent a lovely couple of hours on a spinal board in A&E.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 10:20 - Mar 17 with 2644 viewsJackSomething

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 08:22 - Mar 17 by Naughty71

Would have been one more except some clown smashed me off my motorbike on the way and I spent a lovely couple of hours on a spinal board in A&E.

Did that happen on Foxhole Road between the roundabout for Morriston/Tennis Centre and the roundabout for the Park and Ride/Liberty? I saw someone getting worked on there when driving past before the game. It looked like a nasty one and I was hoping nobody was killed.

Hope you're alright whether this was you or not of course!

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 10:26 - Mar 17 with 2631 viewsperchrockjack

Bad that naughty.

As a former motorcyclist, really try to avoid riding in the wet, if possible.

CAR drivers HAVE OFTEN NO IDEA

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 10:35 - Mar 17 with 2622 viewsandrew

Don't see how on earth we'd fill a 33000 stadium, where are we going to get 12000 fans from.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 10:51 - Mar 17 with 2598 viewsbuilthjack

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 10:35 - Mar 17 by andrew

Don't see how on earth we'd fill a 33000 stadium, where are we going to get 12000 fans from.

We would definitely fill it as long as we are in the Premier League. Am sure we would sell another 7/8000 season tickets if we had the room. Plus the next generation of kids are coming through now supporting Swansea, rather than the big clubs of the past. So they will want to see the Swans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 10:54 - Mar 17 with 2593 viewsApeShit

It sounded like there was about 800 there.
Record Attendence at the Liberty on 11:05 - Mar 17 with 2581 viewsDewi1jack

Hope you're ok, or just bruised at most mate

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:12 - Mar 17 with 2513 viewsLord_Bony

One the few games I managed to attend this season as I work on Saturdays.

Excellent atmosphere and for sure could have added quite a few thousand more if the expansion was in place.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:38 - Mar 17 with 2479 viewsApeShit

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:12 - Mar 17 by Lord_Bony

One the few games I managed to attend this season as I work on Saturdays.

Excellent atmosphere and for sure could have added quite a few thousand more if the expansion was in place.

Excellent atmosphere? It was dead most of the time.
Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:39 - Mar 17 with 2477 viewsdgt73

Bollocks. Why make crap up. ? - apeshit
[Post edited 17 Mar 2015 12:41]

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:43 - Mar 17 with 2467 viewsApeShit

I'm not, I've watched the game back as well, not the best atmosphere by a long shot.
Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:51 - Mar 17 with 2438 viewsdgt73

Go and buy a new TV, cos the volume is fuked on the one you got.- apeshit
[Post edited 17 Mar 2015 12:52]

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:55 - Mar 17 with 2421 viewsLohengrin

All alright now?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:56 - Mar 17 with 2420 viewsLord_Bony

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:38 - Mar 17 by ApeShit

Well I thought it was good especially for a Monday night. Surrounded by great fans..it s not just about who can sing the loudest...

Maybe we need a brass and percussion section?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:59 - Mar 17 with 2410 viewsNaughty71

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 10:20 - Mar 17 by JackSomething

Did that happen on Foxhole Road between the roundabout for Morriston/Tennis Centre and the roundabout for the Park and Ride/Liberty? I saw someone getting worked on there when driving past before the game. It looked like a nasty one and I was hoping nobody was killed.

Hope you're alright whether this was you or not of course!

Yeah, that was me.

I was filtering past all the traffic waiting to park in Morrison's, when someone decided to pull out of the queue without looking and side swiped me off.

Lost consciousness for a couple of minutes, landed forcefully on my knees and took most of the skin off, then hit the road with my head, next thing I know, some lady was cradling my head in her hands and the ambulance was on the way.

Have serious bruising around my knees, and the lumbar region of my back where the shock travelled through my spine.

Now stuck in bed at home unable to move, and the Swans lost!
[Post edited 17 Mar 2015 13:04]

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 13:03 - Mar 17 with 2395 viewsLord_Bony

Sue my friend....

BIG TIME.....good luck

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 13:06 - Mar 17 with 2380 viewsBloodyhills

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:59 - Mar 17 by Naughty71

Yeah, that was me.

I was filtering past all the traffic waiting to park in Morrison's, when someone decided to pull out of the queue without looking and side swiped me off.

Lost consciousness for a couple of minutes, landed forcefully on my knees and took most of the skin off, then hit the road with my head, next thing I know, some lady was cradling my head in her hands and the ambulance was on the way.

Have serious bruising around my knees, and the lumbar region of my back where the shock travelled through my spine.

Hope you recover OK mate.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 13:09 - Mar 17 with 2374 viewsScoobyWho

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 12:38 - Mar 17 by ApeShit

LFC fans after the game were extremely impressed with the atmosphere. Do you know that at times when you are sat in amongst stuff it is hard to hear it ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 13:10 - Mar 17 with 2370 viewsScoobyWho

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 13:03 - Mar 17 by Lord_Bony

Sue my friend....

BIG TIME.....good luck

She 's my friend too.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 14:06 - Mar 17 with 2314 viewsJackSomething

Yeah, that was me.

Glad to hear it didn't result in anything more serious mate. Best of luck in your recovery and hope you'll be able to make it to the Hull game.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 14:13 - Mar 17 with 2299 viewsjackharris

Yeah, that was me.

Sorry to hear this news Naughty71. Really glad you were able to go home after it, so quickly. Get Well Soon YJB!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 15:13 - Mar 17 with 2252 viewsMusical_Swan

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 10:35 - Mar 17 by andrew

Well judging by the recent attendances down the road I'm sure we could flog a few down there.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 15:52 - Mar 17 with 2195 viewsmonmouth

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 15:13 - Mar 17 by Musical_Swan

Well judging by the recent attendances down the road I'm sure we could flog a few down there.

Bollox. There'll be 22000 down there again tonight dontcha know.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Record Attendence at the Liberty on 17:04 - Mar 17 with 2121 viewsPacemaker

Friends in work with me from Kenfig Hill and Penarth been desperate to take their kids to any Swans games I have been trying to get two seats together and finding it really difficult. I have no doubt there are at least 10-15k out there if the seats were available. These are people whose sons and daughters want to see PL football, get them now when they are young and then the task is to hold onto them.

Both of them have mentioned how as part of their day out they would be going to the club shop and buying stuff for their kids, the club are probably missing out a fortune by failing to get these kids through the door.

It's getting that row of seats together is the key to it and the club suggested in their last email that was their aim.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024