Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 16:35 - Mar 21 with 1561 viewsBuzz481

Oh Dear.......with a striker how good would be.....
Gomis on 16:45 - Mar 21 with 1520 viewshobo

Oh dear
Gomis on 16:57 - Mar 21 with 1443 viewsdgt73

Gomis on 16:45 - Mar 21 by hobo

Oh dear

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Gomis on 17:16 - Mar 21 with 1359 viewslibertine

was just turning on him

glad I didn't say anything to vicious

lets hope he carries on eh

hes now cracked the ice
Gomis on 18:01 - Mar 21 with 1265 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gomis on 17:16 - Mar 21 by libertine

was just turning on him

glad I didn't say anything to vicious

lets hope he carries on eh

hes now cracked the ice

I think a lot of the vitriol directed at Bafi had come from the tw@tter and press releases when Wilf left. It would not have been so bad if those comments had not been made. Having said that I think a lot was lost in translation. He could still turn out to be a gem. He gets my vote.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gomis on 18:13 - Mar 21 with 1202 viewsymaohyd

Credit to him today and credit to him for working hard on the pitch and in training.

Unless he kicks on however and gets to at least 8 must go down as a questionable signing.

As it stands only 2 goals, excluding Man U, poor service to him on the whole but has missed numerous chances.
But delighted for him today.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Gomis on 18:18 - Mar 21 with 1177 viewsdgt73

Gomis on 18:13 - Mar 21 by ymaohyd

Credit to him today and credit to him for working hard on the pitch and in training.

Unless he kicks on however and gets to at least 8 must go down as a questionable signing.

As it stands only 2 goals, excluding Man U, poor service to him on the whole but has missed numerous chances.
But delighted for him today.

Only 2 goals ????? Arsenal, west ham, villa plus league cup goal.how many times did he play pre Bony leaving.

Gomis on 18:35 - Mar 21 with 1128 viewsymaohyd

Gomis on 18:18 - Mar 21 by dgt73

Only 2 goals ????? Arsenal, west ham, villa plus league cup goal.how many times did he play pre Bony leaving.

I wasn't talking about cup goals. I hope he goes on and really makes the Swans his home for several years to come.

No, not that many chances when Bony wad around but I think we have to be honest in our assessment of him so far. Can't fault his attitude but the bread and butter of scoring, surely the jury is out on him?

Not trying to be awkward just honest.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Gomis on 18:39 - Mar 21 with 1105 viewsdgt73

Gomis on 18:35 - Mar 21 by ymaohyd

I wasn't talking about cup goals. I hope he goes on and really makes the Swans his home for several years to come.

No, not that many chances when Bony wad around but I think we have to be honest in our assessment of him so far. Can't fault his attitude but the bread and butter of scoring, surely the jury is out on him?

Not trying to be awkward just honest.

So he still hasn't scored 2 goals. He has 4 Pl goals and at least 3 cup goals. I like him he gets into the right positions and if it wasn't for some great saves and being unlucky he'd have scored more. I'd definitely hope he stays next season.

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 18:54 - Mar 21 with 1055 viewslibertine

I hope the drought has ended there is nothing like a bit of self confidence to help anyone in life/sport

so lets see what happens from now/

as far as the comments r concerned then iguess he was saying the truth.
Gomis on 19:00 - Mar 21 with 1033 viewsmacthejack

Gomis on 18:39 - Mar 21 by dgt73

So he still hasn't scored 2 goals. He has 4 Pl goals and at least 3 cup goals. I like him he gets into the right positions and if it wasn't for some great saves and being unlucky he'd have scored more. I'd definitely hope he stays next season.

He has three, the one against West Ham was an own goal. Good header but Noble did a few kick ups on the line before bundling it in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024