Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton fans today 19:03 - Apr 11 with 3799 viewsdgt73

The worst set of fans ever to come to the liberty. Didn't hear them once.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Everton fans today on 19:07 - Apr 11 with 3772 viewsairedale

Afetr they scored they started singing 'we only sing when we're winning'.
Everton fans today on 19:09 - Apr 11 with 3755 viewsorion3016

Really surprised how quiet they were definitely the worst I've seen at liberty for a long tine especially with a decent number of them

Be over there now after

Everton fans today on 19:12 - Apr 11 with 3734 viewsdgt73

Everton fans today on 19:09 - Apr 11 by orion3016

Really surprised how quiet they were definitely the worst I've seen at liberty for a long tine especially with a decent number of them

I was surprised they didn't even sellout their allocation.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Everton fans today on 19:12 - Apr 11 with 3733 viewsbuilthjack

Everton fans today on 19:09 - Apr 11 by orion3016

They were dead at Goodison too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Everton fans today on 19:15 - Apr 11 with 3713 viewsairedale

Bobby's looking a baldy now too.
Everton fans today on 19:21 - Apr 11 with 3681 viewsDewi1jack

Fair play.
They all sat down and behaved all game. Must have been worried about our stewards.
Or they were mirroring the West stand
Never seen so many away fans sat down, except us winding up the stewards at Forest (sit down if you hate Cardiff.)
Most definitely the worst away fans I've seen in a long time, especially when they must have had over 1500

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Everton fans today on 19:51 - Apr 11 with 3529 viewsmonmouth

Quietest since Cardiff last year, but no one will ever be quieter than that bunch of supine tan-lickers were that night.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton fans today on 20:04 - Apr 11 with 3465 viewsbonymine

Early Kick Off put them off today - for a 3pm KO they come down in numbers and are generally a pain in the arse pissed up Scousers causing problems inside & outside the ground. Really arrogant fans who have 'Big Club Syndrome' dating back to the 1980's when they were quite good !!.......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Everton fans today on 20:29 - Apr 11 with 3379 viewsScoobyWho

They went very quiet as we made our watch back to the station today.
Not sure why they need to be so racist when the welcome we give here is just that - welcoming. Still, lessons learned 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Everton fans today on 13:15 - Apr 12 with 2774 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everton fans today on 20:29 - Apr 11 by ScoobyWho

They went very quiet as we made our watch back to the station today.
Not sure why they need to be so racist when the welcome we give here is just that - welcoming. Still, lessons learned 👍

I'm down the other end so I don't get to hear much about the away fans. Were they being racist towards the Welsh? Strange really when they play on Gladys Street and have massive Gog support, as well as a sprinkling of Welsh internationals in the past playing for them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Everton fans today on 22:08 - Apr 12 with 2560 viewsScoobyWho

Everton fans today on 13:15 - Apr 12 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm down the other end so I don't get to hear much about the away fans. Were they being racist towards the Welsh? Strange really when they play on Gladys Street and have massive Gog support, as well as a sprinkling of Welsh internationals in the past playing for them

They would probably class it as banter.
But ' sheepshaggers welsh cnts ' isn't a nice thing hear, but I am sure you will be pleased to hear they soon piped down. Kids present too, not nice, had to be dealt with.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Everton fans today on 22:33 - Apr 12 with 2493 viewstruckjack

Agreed, poorest set of away fans this season. Best so far Palace.
Everton fans today on 23:22 - Apr 12 with 2422 viewsHighjack

They also sang "Where's your drummer gone?" for about ten seconds, which I thought was a bit rich considering they got rid of theirs and replaced him with Ringo.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Everton fans today on 08:53 - Apr 13 with 2256 viewsJackSomething

They got very excited when most of the stadium was celebrating our disallowed goal and when they scored, both of which are to be expected.

Strangely, the only other times they got excited was every time they won a corner. I found that a bit odd. I mean, this is a Martinez team, set pieces aren't exactly a strong point of Bobby's teams.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Everton fans today on 09:14 - Apr 13 with 2218 viewsperchrockjack

If I remember rightly (and I might not be) seem to recall favourable comments last season about them, probably because I might have slagged off the club (not keen on them).

Kids eh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Everton fans today on 09:18 - Apr 13 with 2216 viewsJackSomething

Everton fans today on 09:14 - Apr 13 by perchrockjack

If I remember rightly (and I might not be) seem to recall favourable comments last season about them, probably because I might have slagged off the club (not keen on them).

Kids eh

They're marginally less objectionable than Liverpool fans because they seem to lack a little of the Red's arrogance (in general, obviously some fans are fine). Still Scousers though, so what do you expect?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Everton fans today on 09:34 - Apr 13 with 2199 viewsLohengrin

Everton fans today on 23:22 - Apr 12 by Highjack

They also sang "Where's your drummer gone?" for about ten seconds, which I thought was a bit rich considering they got rid of theirs and replaced him with Ringo.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Everton fans today on 09:50 - Apr 13 with 2172 viewsmonmouth

Everton fans today on 09:18 - Apr 13 by JackSomething

They're marginally less objectionable than Liverpool fans because they seem to lack a little of the Red's arrogance (in general, obviously some fans are fine). Still Scousers though, so what do you expect?

Aye, same defective barrel, just a different colour apple.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton fans today on 10:10 - Apr 13 with 2154 viewsjruss1

Last season they were very loud, mostly singing about winning the league....(LOL)
Everton fans today on 11:00 - Apr 13 with 2089 viewsperchrockjack

And there s me thinking ... ah well never mind.

Ive alrerady taken a spade to me "lad" his wife s family and my missus ,bless her, has them as her second team.

I know you re all taking in jest as Liverpool is ,of course ,exactly the same as Swansea being over whelmingly "working class".

Im surprised none of our opponents have picked up on lovely Leannes grating over emphasised valleys accent no doubt put on for public consumption.

Penygraig s answer to Cilla fookng Black.

tsk

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Everton fans today on 13:34 - Apr 13 with 1958 viewsEdmundo

Everton fans today on 19:07 - Apr 11 by airedale

Afetr they scored they started singing 'we only sing when we're winning'.

Yes we know...dull fans, no need to remind us! Think they've always been 'we are a great club' and don't need to sing! 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Everton fans today on 13:59 - Apr 13 with 1924 viewsJBT95

Everton fans today on 19:12 - Apr 11 by dgt73

I was surprised they didn't even sellout their allocation.

Yeah I was surprised.

I was looking at the away end and a steward moved one guy cause he was sat in the end seat in the back row of the block that wasn't sold at all. The guy was just minding his own. I do wonder why stewards are jobsworths like that for sometimes.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2015 18:24]
Everton fans today on 14:01 - Apr 13 with 1922 viewsJBT95

Everton fans today on 10:10 - Apr 13 by jruss1

Last season they were very loud, mostly singing about winning the league....(LOL)

On the train home last year a guy said they were 'a championship winning side' pmsl
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024