Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote Labour 07:29 - Apr 22 with 6358 viewsskippyjack

Yesterday I had a job interview with two cockney blokes in attendance.. And can you vote Labour.. Forget about all my ramblings and vote Labour.. That interview has definitely changed my mind.. This one cockney bloke give me an insight how politics really worked under the Labour Govt.. His wife was fairly high up in the party.. And he insisted it was the right vote for me..

So on May 7th I hope all of you, family, friends and factory workers vote Labour.. Because they are willing to change massively.. I'm going to be campaigning for Labour.. He also give me an insight on how the Conservatives are trying to flog the UK..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Vote Labour on 07:39 - Apr 22 with 3673 viewsJackfath

What we all want to know is, did you get the job?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Vote Labour on 07:48 - Apr 22 with 3659 viewsSCB1985

I'm voting ukip, never would I vote Labour they would never give us a referendum to leave the eu.

I'd rather see a ukip/con. Coalition. Snp/lab and we screwed.

Poll: whats more important to you

Vote Labour on 08:10 - Apr 22 with 3630 viewsCopperJack

If people in Wales vote Labour they'll be worse off. Most of the problems people currently complain about (NHS/Schools etc) are currently devolved and Labour have taken us to near the bottom of the European tables for nearly everything. They never have enough money to invest in the NHS or schools, but always endless finance to build narcissistic projects in Cardiff.

If that doesn't scare you enough, imagine a Labour/SNP coalition, where the Scots are dictating what can be spent and where. They already get more money than the rest of the UK because of the Barnett formula, how do you think it'll work out if they get into power? Not to mention their intentions to block our nuclear deterrent. The whole scenario is terrifying.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Vote Labour on 08:12 - Apr 22 with 3625 viewsskippyjack

Vote Labour on 07:39 - Apr 22 by Jackfath

What we all want to know is, did you get the job?

Nope.. Vote Labour FFS!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Vote Labour on 08:21 - Apr 22 with 3604 viewsJimmyGilligan

Vote Labour on 08:12 - Apr 22 by skippyjack

Nope.. Vote Labour FFS!

Skippy canvassing door to door for Labour

"Hi, i'm representing the Labour party, can we count on your vote this year?"

"No, I think we would be better represented by one of the other parties to be honest"

"Vote Labour FFS!!!!!!!!"

Good luck
Vote Labour on 09:53 - Apr 22 with 3509 viewsdickythorpe

So in this "job interview" you were asked to vote Labour.

Are you sure this wasn't something else like "canvassing"?
Vote Labour on 10:01 - Apr 22 with 3499 viewsskippyjack

Vote Labour on 09:53 - Apr 22 by dickythorpe

So in this "job interview" you were asked to vote Labour.

Are you sure this wasn't something else like "canvassing"?

Why don't you stick that rod right up your rear end!

Vote Labour on 10:11 - Apr 22 with 3485 viewscentrestandswan

Just read Private Eye to see what the Tories get up to, Labour are no angels but at least they are the party for hard working families like most on this site.If Mr Cameron gets back in watch Vat go up and our services cut back to the bone.

As the song goes " You ain't seen nothing yet".

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

Vote Labour on 11:09 - Apr 22 with 3439 viewsfather_jack

Vote Labour on 10:11 - Apr 22 by centrestandswan

Just read Private Eye to see what the Tories get up to, Labour are no angels but at least they are the party for hard working families like most on this site.If Mr Cameron gets back in watch Vat go up and our services cut back to the bone.

'insights'

which you havent even bothered sharing.
typical red ed lover.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Vote Labour on 11:49 - Apr 22 with 3400 viewsblueytheblue

Vote Labour on 10:11 - Apr 22 by centrestandswan

Try re-reading Private Eye and you might see the myth of Labour being the party "for hard working families" completely exposed.

Millibland gets in, watch all taxes go up, borrowing go up and services cut back to the bone.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Vote Labour on 11:59 - Apr 22 with 3383 viewsKerouac

Hello Skippy.

On balance you've made me more determined to vote for anyone other than Labour.
Well done.

Good luck with the job hunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Vote Labour on 12:11 - Apr 22 with 3368 viewsblueytheblue

Vote Labour on 11:59 - Apr 22 by Kerouac

Hello Skippy.

On balance you've made me more determined to vote for anyone other than Labour.
Well done.

Good luck with the job hunt.

An enquiring mind may well wonder if the interview was for a job generated due to the current government's running of the economy... and if the same job would have been created under Labour...

Vote Labour on 12:36 - Apr 22 with 3328 viewsUxbridge

I know the Tories are the party to manage the economy, and Labour can't be trusted etc etc, but I'm not entirely sure a) exactly what the Tories did (that Labour wouldn't have done) in the last 5 years to rescue our economy, and b) exactly what Labour would do differently in the next parliament to put our economy at risk. Apart from zero hours contracts of course, which let's be honest are an utter abomination.

Despite the protestations that this is actually a choice between two diametrically opposed economic viewpoints, it's difficult to see the substance of those claims.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Vote Labour on 13:44 - Apr 22 with 3273 viewsdickythorpe

Vote Labour on 10:01 - Apr 22 by skippyjack

Why don't you stick that rod right up your rear end!

Now I see why you are UB40
Vote Labour on 14:02 - Apr 22 with 3247 viewscentrestandswan

Vote Labour on 11:49 - Apr 22 by blueytheblue

Try re-reading Private Eye and you might see the myth of Labour being the party "for hard working families" completely exposed.

Millibland gets in, watch all taxes go up, borrowing go up and services cut back to the bone.

Sorry you did not understand the irony , I'll type slower next time Blue Boy.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Vote Labour on 14:24 - Apr 22 with 3228 viewsjackonicko

I've already been dismissive of the Tory pledge of £8bn for the NHS on the other thread.

But this is a fine example of the economic illiteracy of Labour on their "headline" measure of the Mansion Tax. Always fun watching a politican get Brillo'd.

Notwithstanding the fact the proceeds of this tax have already been spent six times over, Labour's inability to answer basic questions on thresholds, rates and which independent experts they have relied upon to validate their claims over revenue receipts just goes to show what an incompetent shower they really are. This is a flagship policy FFS.
Vote Labour on 14:32 - Apr 22 with 3218 viewsblueytheblue

Vote Labour on 12:36 - Apr 22 by Uxbridge

I know the Tories are the party to manage the economy, and Labour can't be trusted etc etc, but I'm not entirely sure a) exactly what the Tories did (that Labour wouldn't have done) in the last 5 years to rescue our economy, and b) exactly what Labour would do differently in the next parliament to put our economy at risk. Apart from zero hours contracts of course, which let's be honest are an utter abomination.

Despite the protestations that this is actually a choice between two diametrically opposed economic viewpoints, it's difficult to see the substance of those claims.

Zero Hours contracts are less than 1% of employment out there. There's plenty of scope for people to want them, the qestion is why it's been hyped up as a major problem - especially when Labour MPs have used them as have Unite.

The problem is Milliband seems oblivious to a lot of workplace changes. Plenty of people have become self-employed. Milliband argues that shows how poor the job market and economy are - a gross misunderstanding. Plenty of people want to run their own business, have the flexibility that entails.

Milliband refused to engage with IPSE - as a result their election supplement features the main 6 leaders with details of how they would affect contractors. Milliband's page remains blank.

Granted, abuses in the construction industry are pretty blatant; Milliband's dogmatic view of the self-employed is a slap in the face to people who set up their own businesses.

Vote Labour on 14:39 - Apr 22 with 3211 viewsKerouac

Vote Labour on 14:24 - Apr 22 by jackonicko

I've already been dismissive of the Tory pledge of £8bn for the NHS on the other thread.

But this is a fine example of the economic illiteracy of Labour on their "headline" measure of the Mansion Tax. Always fun watching a politican get Brillo'd.

Notwithstanding the fact the proceeds of this tax have already been spent six times over, Labour's inability to answer basic questions on thresholds, rates and which independent experts they have relied upon to validate their claims over revenue receipts just goes to show what an incompetent shower they really are. This is a flagship policy FFS.

Hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Vote Labour on 14:46 - Apr 22 with 3202 viewsUxbridge

Vote Labour on 14:32 - Apr 22 by blueytheblue

Zero Hours contracts are less than 1% of employment out there. There's plenty of scope for people to want them, the qestion is why it's been hyped up as a major problem - especially when Labour MPs have used them as have Unite.

The problem is Milliband seems oblivious to a lot of workplace changes. Plenty of people have become self-employed. Milliband argues that shows how poor the job market and economy are - a gross misunderstanding. Plenty of people want to run their own business, have the flexibility that entails.

Milliband refused to engage with IPSE - as a result their election supplement features the main 6 leaders with details of how they would affect contractors. Milliband's page remains blank.

Granted, abuses in the construction industry are pretty blatant; Milliband's dogmatic view of the self-employed is a slap in the face to people who set up their own businesses.

2.3% actually. And it's the growth that is the issue. I couldn't care less if Labour are hypocritical about it ... both major parties are a complete shower.

I think it's a bit ambitious to think that the reason for people becoming self-employed is because they're choosing the flexibility of that.

Vote Labour on 14:49 - Apr 22 with 3192 viewsUxbridge

Vote Labour on 14:24 - Apr 22 by jackonicko

Ouch. They're not very good are they. Either of them.

What a depressing choice. And people wonder why the SNP have gained such traction in Scotland, and UKIP in swathes of England.

Vote Labour on 15:46 - Apr 22 with 3146 viewsblueytheblue

Well, fair play to SNP on one aspect - funding they get is out of proportion, in their favour. They seem too look to hold a balance of power they don't really deserve.

Sadly Plaid don't seem willing to take on the SNP with regards to the way they benefit to the deficit of Wales.

Vote Labour on 16:01 - Apr 22 with 3129 viewslondonlisa2001

Vote Labour on 15:46 - Apr 22 by blueytheblue

Well, fair play to SNP on one aspect - funding they get is out of proportion, in their favour. They seem too look to hold a balance of power they don't really deserve.

Sadly Plaid don't seem willing to take on the SNP with regards to the way they benefit to the deficit of Wales.

no, Leanne Wood is far more interested in being seen as Nicola Sturgeon's BFF than on actually thinking about what is in Wales' best interests.

And her supporters seem to lap it up.

There are lots to admire the SNP for - they have managed to get through this campaign with almost no challenge on their almost incredible cock up on the projection of Scotland's finances during the referendum - Sturgeon said in response ' everyone makes mistakes' and has received no grief for it whatsoever.

Also have got away with the whole 'progressive politics' nonsense while almost simultaneously voting through a payrise which sees Sturgeon paid more than Cameron as the highest paid politician in the UK (and yes, I know she gives a tiny amount of it back - it's irrelevant). No wonder she's anti austerity when her and her husband earn way more than £200k pa from their roles in the SNP and her mother's on the payroll as well - imagine having to cut back on public expenditure - they may earn a bit less then.
Vote Labour on 16:02 - Apr 22 with 3128 viewsUxbridge

Vote Labour on 15:46 - Apr 22 by blueytheblue

I'm all for slating Plaid but they did get the SNP to commit to parity of funding under Barnett as part of their manifesto last week.

Vote Labour on 16:07 - Apr 22 with 3121 viewslondonlisa2001

Vote Labour on 16:02 - Apr 22 by Uxbridge

I'm all for slating Plaid but they did get the SNP to commit to parity of funding under Barnett as part of their manifesto last week.

Only parity as in Scotland continues to receive the same unfairly high proportion and Wales would as well.

Ah well, bugger all the people that are struggling in England eh? Why shouldn't they fund free prescriptions for wealthy people in Cardiff or free tuition for Scottish kids? After all, they're bloody English aren't they? Stole our coal etc etc.
Vote Labour on 16:09 - Apr 22 with 3114 viewsblueytheblue

Vote Labour on 16:02 - Apr 22 by Uxbridge

Yeah, but by parity they mean Wales and Scotland get more than they should

Personally, I wish Scotland had voted for independance just to see how long it would take until it collapsed under SNP mismanagement.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024