Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Pearson 18:59 - May 1 with 2145 viewsStoptheBus

Strange press conference with Pat Murphy grilling Pearson, he comes across as such an arrogant twit even when he's calm. Really tarnishing Leicester's reputation at the moment.
Nigel Pearson on 19:04 - May 1 with 2127 viewsDarran

I've never been able to see much wrong with his spat with the press,journs are a pack of pricks in my opinion.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nigel Pearson on 20:43 - May 1 with 2032 viewsairedale

Nigel Pearson on 19:04 - May 1 by Darran

I've never been able to see much wrong with his spat with the press,journs are a pack of pricks in my opinion.

Yep, agreed. But if they survive, he's gonna have to do it all again next season and that pack will be baying for him.
Nigel Pearson on 20:48 - May 1 with 2022 viewsmonmouth

I've grown to quite like him to be honest. Not that he cares, he can look after himself, don't you worry.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nigel Pearson on 20:56 - May 1 with 2006 viewsDarran

Nigel Pearson on 20:48 - May 1 by monmouth

I've grown to quite like him to be honest. Not that he cares, he can look after himself, don't you worry.

I agree,he had a go at journo the other day and he could have phoned him up to apologise but he chose to wait untill the next press conference to do it publicly.
There's only one reason that c*nt of a journo was there today and that was to stir the shit up.

Nigel Pearson on 21:34 - May 1 with 1959 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Nigel Pearson on 20:48 - May 1 by monmouth

I have to agree. I still think he's a prick for the way he acted during and after the game against Palace (the McArthur incident/'look after myself'), but I found the Ostrich stuff so inoffensive and downright hilarious.

I also think journos are a total bunch of dicks and have it in for him, and given most, if not all of them, have zero credibility or integrity, I've turned in his favour. Especially when I read an article in the Times yesterday from a journo, essentially threatening Pearson with some kind of revenge - it was a puffed-up 'the media can make you and break you, so watch your step' article, and I thought...actually I'd be on Pearson's side come to think of it...

...He's still a knob. But he's not a f*cking journalist.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Nigel Pearson on 22:48 - May 1 with 1869 viewsdameedna

An ex professional sportsman loses his temper when under pressure, press are hoping for another outburst. He could have done better in his first season and shown more humility and respect for a club bottom of the league. The journalist spoke well and Pearson kept a lid on it. Fine line between being a bully and standing up for your players to the press. He has done well to keep players like Andy King and others performing and he has the supporters to thank, which he should say more often. I could work with him.
Nigel Pearson on 11:23 - May 2 with 1722 viewsymaohyd

Couldn't disagree more.

I hate bullying in any form, school kids, in the work place wherever. Watching that made me very uncomfortable, I think Pearson is a complete and utter pr ick.

No doubt Leicester players will come out with some soundbites of how great Pearson is, for me though, part of the duty of a manager is to attend press conferences and answer questions, maybe behave cantankerously at times and question decisions and be passionate about it, but at least behave with some modicum of dignity.

The way Pearson behaved was a disgrace.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Nigel Pearson on 11:27 - May 2 with 1718 viewsDarran

Nigel Pearson on 11:23 - May 2 by ymaohyd

Couldn't disagree more.

I hate bullying in any form, school kids, in the work place wherever. Watching that made me very uncomfortable, I think Pearson is a complete and utter pr ick.

No doubt Leicester players will come out with some soundbites of how great Pearson is, for me though, part of the duty of a manager is to attend press conferences and answer questions, maybe behave cantankerously at times and question decisions and be passionate about it, but at least behave with some modicum of dignity.

The way Pearson behaved was a disgrace.

He did behave with a modicum of dignity during the week though when he went out of his way to make a public apology.
Like I said the only reason that journo brought it up was to stir the shit up on a subject that was closed.

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Pearson on 11:41 - May 2 with 1703 viewsCooperman

That's a cracking clip. He's right up there near the top of the Premier League of gobsh1tes that also includes Strachan, Mick Mcarthy, and Jose.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024