Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you want from a new manager? 11:09 - May 26 with 1989 viewsBenJen

OK, so it seems pretty difficult to forecast who the new manager is and so what do you look for?

I would like one who will bring through young talented players and not rely on old has beens week in, week out
I would like someone who plays open, attractive football but also who invests in a defence that you don't have to worry everytime the opposition breaks
Finally I'd like someone with a bit of charisma who will make pre-match and post-match interviews something you want to listen to and not avoid.

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

What do you want from a new manager? on 11:13 - May 26 with 1986 viewsBenJen

Just be nice to have a manager the crowd can get behind. Whilst Jose Riga was a fans favourite, let's face it he did very little other than stand up to Oyston to chant his name for. Ince and Clark were disasters and Appleton didn't stand around long enough.

Who was the last manager we asked to give us a wave! Whoever comes in has to have widespread appeal or like Clark they are on to a loser before they start unless they go on an amazing run of form (and from memory fans didn't even back Ince when he achieved that!).

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024