Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit! 14:13 - Jun 2 with 9509 viewsshandyjack

http://theswanseaway.co.uk/2015/06/is-this-swansea-citys-201516-home-kit-leaked-

is this it?

Poll: Expectation for the season

New Kit! on 05:56 - Jun 3 with 2949 viewsApeShit

I like it
New Kit! on 12:40 - Jun 3 with 2747 viewswhiterock

New Kit! on 15:09 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

There's great significance in the use of copper colouring for this area. I'd agree with you about the white with a dash of black for our home strip but wouldn't be at all averse to a Copper away strip.

So long as its one year only, like the gold in our centenary

Copper has always been associated with Swansea so why wasn't we white and copper in 1912 ?

As for the Away kit, think Newcastle when they came here
New Kit! on 14:17 - Jun 3 with 2626 viewsAndy1300

New Kit! on 19:14 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

Did we? I thought it was orange (as in a Swan's legs type thing).

Anyway - whatever it is, I won't be buying one (except for young niece / nephew type stuff). I really don't believe a football kit looks good on a woman in her mid forties :-)

a swan has black legs

Number 1 team in Wales

New Kit! on 14:31 - Jun 3 with 2607 viewslondonlisa2001

New Kit! on 14:17 - Jun 3 by Andy1300

a swan has black legs

I didn't come up with the kit!

I had a look after Lohengrin said about it yesterday on that historical kit thing on scfc and the socks (and in some cases the trim) were orange rather than copper for those years. I have a vague memory that when we had that orange change strip in the first year in the premier league they said at the time that we'd had orange on our kit historically.

As I said, I don't much care in some ways, although I do think that picture looks odd given that the stripes are copper and the badge black - it looks a bit strange to me. It may just be the way the colours show on screen though which is always different than in practice.
New Kit! on 14:56 - Jun 3 with 2579 viewsfather_jack

the beak of a swan is orange init.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

New Kit! on 15:03 - Jun 3 with 2569 viewsmattjenkins1990

New Kit! on 14:31 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

I didn't come up with the kit!

I had a look after Lohengrin said about it yesterday on that historical kit thing on scfc and the socks (and in some cases the trim) were orange rather than copper for those years. I have a vague memory that when we had that orange change strip in the first year in the premier league they said at the time that we'd had orange on our kit historically.

As I said, I don't much care in some ways, although I do think that picture looks odd given that the stripes are copper and the badge black - it looks a bit strange to me. It may just be the way the colours show on screen though which is always different than in practice.

We can see you are correct from 59-67 Orange was part of the colours

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Swansea_City/Swansea_City.htm

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

New Kit! on 17:14 - Jun 3 with 2448 viewslondonlisa2001

New Kit! on 14:56 - Jun 3 by father_jack

the beak of a swan is orange init.

I knew it was some part of a Swan - I'm not bl**dy Bill Oddie :-)
New Kit! on 17:19 - Jun 3 with 2440 viewslondonlisa2001

New Kit! on 15:03 - Jun 3 by mattjenkins1990

We can see you are correct from 59-67 Orange was part of the colours

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Swansea_City/Swansea_City.htm

yes - that was the thing I looked at yesterday when I was wondering if it was orange or copper.

God - some of our kits have been awful. The Action / Gulf kits were shocking (although I remember a nice red / black striped thing similar to Man City away for one of those years).

The red stretchout is also dreadful. I have that signed by all the squad etc and always wish it was a different shirt.
Login to get fewer ads

New Kit! on 17:29 - Jun 3 with 2420 viewspencoedjack

New Kit! on 17:19 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

yes - that was the thing I looked at yesterday when I was wondering if it was orange or copper.

God - some of our kits have been awful. The Action / Gulf kits were shocking (although I remember a nice red / black striped thing similar to Man City away for one of those years).

The red stretchout is also dreadful. I have that signed by all the squad etc and always wish it was a different shirt.

The best Swans away kit was the black and white hoop with dp as a sponsor.

Think Darren or neath put up a pic of it on here a few months back
New Kit! on 17:32 - Jun 3 with 2415 viewslondonlisa2001

New Kit! on 17:29 - Jun 3 by pencoedjack

The best Swans away kit was the black and white hoop with dp as a sponsor.

Think Darren or neath put up a pic of it on here a few months back

I liked that one as well.

Always think we should have that one again.
New Kit! on 18:04 - Jun 3 with 2366 viewsItchySphincter

New Kit! on 17:19 - Jun 3 by londonlisa2001

I had the black and red striped top, le Coq Sportif with Gulf Oil sponsor.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New Kit! on 19:24 - Jun 3 with 2302 viewslondonlisa2001

New Kit! on 18:04 - Jun 3 by ItchySphincter

I had the black and red striped top, le Coq Sportif with Gulf Oil sponsor.

Le Coq Sportif - that was it!

I liked that.
New Kit! on 19:52 - Jun 4 with 2015 viewsNeath_Jack

The new kit is meant to be getting revealed on the Wave website tomorrow morning, or at least i think that's what they said.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

New Kit! on 19:56 - Jun 4 with 2009 viewscanhecatchit

It looks shit and I won't buy it

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

New Kit! on 09:10 - Jun 5 with 1711 viewsswanduck

New Kit! on 19:52 - Jun 4 by Neath_Jack

The new kit is meant to be getting revealed on the Wave website tomorrow morning, or at least i think that's what they said.

There is a Facebook video by the club revealing the kit, the video is a bit OTT/cringey to me but I do like the kit. Didn't like last seasons, think the copper looks nice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024