Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit Launch video 12:34 - Jun 5 with 11148 viewssomersetsimon

So, we are playing on our historical connection to the copper industry. What similar videos could other clubs produce?

Stoke - The Potters. Perhaps Peter Crouch and Charlie Adam reacting that scene from Ghost?
Kit Launch video on 17:30 - Jun 5 with 4271 viewsJethroJack

Cracking video, fair play. Well done my club
Kit Launch video on 17:31 - Jun 5 with 4271 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Now if only somebody would make a long sleeve version I could wear in the middle of Winter.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Kit Launch video on 17:31 - Jun 5 with 4269 viewsEdmundo

Nice shirt.....hope the away shirt is bearable.

The Vid.....well professionalism at it's best👍

Another Vid for the away shirt 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Kit Launch video on 17:39 - Jun 5 with 4241 viewsSgorioFruit

word of advice to anyone who pays £50 - £60 for one of these shirts,
they are sold off for a tenner each in the club shop come next april.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Kit Launch video on 17:44 - Jun 5 with 4225 viewsOldjack

Kit Launch video on 17:39 - Jun 5 by SgorioFruit

Free for the last away trip

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kit Launch video on 18:44 - Jun 5 with 4104 viewsxmastree

Kit Launch video on 17:39 - Jun 5 by SgorioFruit

Let us hope they sell out then and the club makes money. You would swear some wish the worse on our club.
Kit Launch video on 19:57 - Jun 5 with 4013 viewsGlyn1

Kit Launch video on 14:19 - Jun 5 by ereksten

Bafetimbi Gomis
Jack Cork
Neil Taylor
Angel Rangel
Jordi Amat
Wayne Routledge
Kyle Naughton
Federico Fernandez
Marvin Emnes
Jay Fulton
Jefferson Montero
Matt Grimes
Adam King
Leon Britton
Ki Sung-Yueng
[Post edited 5 Jun 2015 14:21]

Awesome! Thanks.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Kit Launch video on 20:20 - Jun 5 with 3978 viewsSwansNZ

Kit Launch video on 16:55 - Jun 5 by LeonisGod

So bottom line is they are wearing the wrong clothing, using the wrong tools and are unfamiliar with copper extraction techniques. Rubbish innit?

well done to the swans (or Adidas) - quality video that. Unlike some others over the years :

No wonder they got relegated.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Kit Launch video on 20:23 - Jun 5 with 3965 viewsSwansNZ

Kit Launch video on 17:14 - Jun 5 by LeonisGod

They stagger the launches to try and catch more buyers I suspect. Anyone know when the away kit is due to be released?

Away kit will be black, and the video will be of the Swans players down a coal mine.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Kit Launch video on 22:01 - Jun 5 with 3819 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

Two words - awesome production.

I know this is just marketing crap as opposed to results on the pitch, but marketing in the Promised Land is something we are still learning the ropes of, so this is another small step towards challenging teams that have been selling their off the field ‘product’ for years (the so called “Big Six”) so it will be interesting to see how their kit launch vids compare to ours. Anyone got any links?

While I’m on here, I’ve had a peek at my 3 different ST cards since they got rid of the books and each season they have got worse. So a quick grovel from me to whoever is in charge of this stuff at the club along the lines of can we have a nice shiny copper colourer card this season please?
Kit Launch video on 00:00 - Jun 6 with 3721 viewsTNT

Kit Launch video on 17:31 - Jun 5 by felixstowe_jack

Now if only somebody would make a long sleeve version I could wear in the middle of Winter.

Long sleeve shirt...let's have it!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Kit Launch video on 00:14 - Jun 6 with 3689 viewsSwanseajill

Great seeing Leon taking part in that superb launch of next seasons kit.

I hope he's going to be around the Liberty to wear it.
Kit Launch video on 16:11 - Jun 6 with 3524 viewsScoobyWho

I'm still not convinced that it beats the 1993 kit launch, Went down to the club shop, Myra was waiting outside as she had been told Robin Sharpe was there early and wanted the keys ( true ) it was half ten and he wasn't there, we headed off to the Gari for a beer and came back half hour later. As we got to the shop an old battered estate car pulled up with a red faced and overweight Robin Sharpe looking all flustered. ' be there in a minute boys' he shouts. Starts grabbing boxes from the back of the car, we help him as he looks like he is about to keel over and ask for three medium shirts, he inspects almost he boxes, looks at us and says ' fck it boys, we haven't got medium till Wednesday'

I bought a key ring.

That folks was the 1993 Swansea City shirt launch.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Kit Launch video on 16:30 - Jun 6 with 3503 viewsjacktar

Kit Launch video on 16:11 - Jun 6 by ScoobyWho

I'm still not convinced that it beats the 1993 kit launch, Went down to the club shop, Myra was waiting outside as she had been told Robin Sharpe was there early and wanted the keys ( true ) it was half ten and he wasn't there, we headed off to the Gari for a beer and came back half hour later. As we got to the shop an old battered estate car pulled up with a red faced and overweight Robin Sharpe looking all flustered. ' be there in a minute boys' he shouts. Starts grabbing boxes from the back of the car, we help him as he looks like he is about to keel over and ask for three medium shirts, he inspects almost he boxes, looks at us and says ' fck it boys, we haven't got medium till Wednesday'

I bought a key ring.

Sounds like a good day out. Have you still got that key ring? Must be a collectors item by now. Those were the days eh!
[Post edited 6 Jun 2015 16:31]

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Kit Launch video on 16:32 - Jun 6 with 3499 viewsairedale

Kit Launch video on 16:11 - Jun 6 by ScoobyWho

I bought a key ring.

Awesome. Why didn't you go to the boozer the other side of the road?
Kit Launch video on 17:20 - Jun 6 with 3281 viewsScoobyWho

Kit Launch video on 16:32 - Jun 6 by airedale

Awesome. Why didn't you go to the boozer the other side of the road?

I thinks that was called the victoria, could be wrong ?
Quite simply it was half ten or so in the morning, if I recall the Gari was always open 👍

Kit Launch video on 00:52 - Jun 7 with 3171 viewsScoobyWho

Kit Launch video on 16:30 - Jun 6 by jacktar

Sounds like a good day out. Have you still got that key ring? Must be a collectors item by now. Those were the days eh!
[Post edited 6 Jun 2015 16:31]

Fcking thing fell apart, much like Robin did when he found the fax machine.

Kit Launch video on 16:48 - Jun 7 with 3082 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Reminds me of the old Irn Bru advert.

"Made in Scotland, from Girrrdirrs"

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Kit Launch video on 17:09 - Jun 7 with 3076 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Good effort that, fair play; nice kit as well. Might dabble myself if I can bring myself to part with £45 for something that cost 56p to make.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Kit Launch video on 00:42 - Jun 8 with 2986 viewsHighjack

Has Gomis shrunk or is Neil Taylor now the same height as him?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kit Launch video on 01:56 - Jun 8 with 2964 viewsChrisSCFC

Kit Launch video on 18:44 - Jun 5 by xmastree

Let us hope they sell out then and the club makes money. You would swear some wish the worse on our club.

Exactly mate it's about supporting the club, I spend more than £50 every night out regardless.
Kit Launch video on 14:27 - Jun 8 with 2831 viewsgazza_1234

Kit Launch video on 22:01 - Jun 5 by Oxfordshire_Jack

Two words - awesome production.

I know this is just marketing crap as opposed to results on the pitch, but marketing in the Promised Land is something we are still learning the ropes of, so this is another small step towards challenging teams that have been selling their off the field ‘product’ for years (the so called “Big Six”) so it will be interesting to see how their kit launch vids compare to ours. Anyone got any links?

While I’m on here, I’ve had a peek at my 3 different ST cards since they got rid of the books and each season they have got worse. So a quick grovel from me to whoever is in charge of this stuff at the club along the lines of can we have a nice shiny copper colourer card this season please?

You've already got you season ticket for next season. The same one as last year!
Kit Launch video on 21:46 - Jun 8 with 2739 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

Kit Launch video on 14:27 - Jun 8 by gazza_1234

You've already got you season ticket for next season. The same one as last year!

Disappointing news about my next plastic card :-(

Anyway, has anyone noticed that the GWFK logo on last season’s shirt was copper so it looks even better now ‘cos it matches.

Commercial brilliance. At this rate we’ll be higher than 27th next season in that survey :-)
Kit Launch video on 21:55 - Jun 8 with 2716 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

And the club was bought for a single handful of copper coins not so long ago.
Kit Launch video on 14:22 - Jun 9 with 2628 viewsLord_Bony

Kit Launch video on 21:46 - Jun 8 by Oxfordshire_Jack

Disappointing news about my next plastic card :-(

Anyway, has anyone noticed that the GWFK logo on last season’s shirt was copper so it looks even better now ‘cos it matches.

Commercial brilliance. At this rate we’ll be higher than 27th next season in that survey :-)

I would have thought GWFX the shirt sponsor is not happy with copper as they are known as a GOLD brokerage internet company.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024