Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queen in Swansea 15:12 - Sep 13 with 6348 viewsDarran

Someone just posted their ticket on Facebook.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Queen in Swansea on 18:05 - Sep 16 with 1501 viewsPrivate_Partz

It was Roxy and the cool Bryan Ferry for me. I did not want to bother with those dirty punks. How times have changed. The Stranglers are still my favourite band now. Ferry is a pale intimation nowadays whereas the Stranglers are arguably better than ever live.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Queen in Swansea on 20:49 - Sep 16 with 1474 viewsEbo

Queen in Swansea on 22:38 - Sep 13 by Darran

Well there's not a lot going on in Cardiff mate.

When I was in Cardiff a few months ago to see Belle and Sebastian, I was looking at the posters outside St Davids hall to see the upcoming shows for this year. About 80% of them were tribute acts.

Really sad to see.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Queen in Swansea on 23:18 - Sep 16 with 1439 viewsVinnie

Queen in Swansea on 20:49 - Sep 16 by Ebo

When I was in Cardiff a few months ago to see Belle and Sebastian, I was looking at the posters outside St Davids hall to see the upcoming shows for this year. About 80% of them were tribute acts.

Really sad to see.

It's bloody tragic,a sad sign of the times.
Queen in Swansea on 07:47 - Sep 18 with 1376 viewshortonjack

Queen in Swansea on 23:18 - Sep 16 by Vinnie

It's bloody tragic,a sad sign of the times.

saw queen the both times at the brangwyn hall blew mott off stage also saw acdc for the grand total of 50 pence with a voucher from sounds music rag with bon scott as lead singergrat gig plus what about deep purple with the support band called elf the lead singer was the great ronnie jame dio those were the days
Queen in Swansea on 09:36 - Sep 18 with 1359 viewsScoobyWho

Queen in Swansea on 18:05 - Sep 16 by Private_Partz

It was Roxy and the cool Bryan Ferry for me. I did not want to bother with those dirty punks. How times have changed. The Stranglers are still my favourite band now. Ferry is a pale intimation nowadays whereas the Stranglers are arguably better than ever live.

The stranglers for me are the finest thing since someone bought a loaf and a sharp knife.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Queen in Swansea on 11:16 - Sep 18 with 1329 viewsDaiTheDrop

Got old tickets for gigs and Swans games through the years. Would love to copy them and add to forum. But, I'm crap at technology and wouldn't know where to start. Any help would be much appreciated!!!
Cheers
Queen in Swansea on 11:18 - Sep 18 with 1327 viewsDarran

Queen in Swansea on 11:16 - Sep 18 by DaiTheDrop

Got old tickets for gigs and Swans games through the years. Would love to copy them and add to forum. But, I'm crap at technology and wouldn't know where to start. Any help would be much appreciated!!!
Cheers

Give them to me I'll do it and give them back to you Ian.

Queen in Swansea on 11:23 - Sep 18 with 1324 viewsDaiTheDrop

Queen in Swansea on 11:18 - Sep 18 by Darran

Give them to me I'll do it and give them back to you Ian.

Cheers mate. Will hand over some for you tomorrow.
Login to get fewer ads

Queen in Swansea on 11:30 - Sep 18 with 1320 viewsDarran

Queen in Swansea on 11:23 - Sep 18 by DaiTheDrop

Cheers mate. Will hand over some for you tomorrow.

Okley dokley.

Queen in Swansea on 11:54 - Sep 18 with 1310 viewsairedale

Queen in Swansea on 20:37 - Sep 13 by Vinnie

Queen also played the Brangwyn the following November as headliners.The support band,Hustler,actually got an encore.I've never known this happen to a support band either before or since,but they were good.I was not a huge fan of Queen at the time but I liked the current single,the double "A" side of "Killer Queen/Flick Of The Wrist".This was one of the best gigs I ever went too,Queen absolutely tore the nuts off the place and Freddie told us,and I quote,that we were,"..a lovely load of Darlings".What a front man.

There was a support band at the Rank once in the 70s called the Wild Angels. They were a rock and roll band (including playing the Joanna with his feet), and the crowd went ballistic. Can't remember the main turn now though, how stoopid!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024