Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread 01:08 - Nov 7 with 45415 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 00:24 - Nov 9 with 1147 viewsBanosPerth

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:59 - Nov 8 by Private_Partz

I think when things are going wrong then players showing concern is not necessarily a bad thing. I agree on the point in relation to Bournemouth. A repeat performance against them and we will lose. They are creating chances and just can't hit the onion bag. Once one goes in more will follow.

Fully agreed, "showing concern" is not necessarily bad, especially if it is constructive. But according to the commentators, some verbals on the field were going way beyond that. Apparently one player complained about the quality of a cross by Taylor, only to be told "you do your job and I'll do mine". That sort of stuff indicates that the current team spirit is not what it should be ... and that for me is a huge worry, given certain events in the not-too-distant past.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 01:18 - Nov 9 with 1132 viewsLoyal

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Nov 7 by exiledclaseboy

Good to have you back, Scoobs.

???? I'm the third person you have said this to, I suppose eventually you be right !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024