Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick 19:18 - Nov 29 with 2595 viewsJackfath

Call yourself fans?

It's a bloody disgrace the way some of you are determined to single out players for the current issues. Some need to take a long look at themselves and think about what it means to be a supporter. It's little wonder some think you're glad Mr Monk is currently finding it tough.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 22:02 - Nov 29 with 705 viewsSwansNZ

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 21:58 - Nov 29 by perchrockjack

On tablet and still annoyed.

You re getting my drift though ain't ya.

Time for cocoa..

I caught public transport today so still a little traumatised

not sure who fatty gas is, nor Dan

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:22 - Nov 30 with 596 viewsBillyChong

Wouldn't expect any different from twonks who's idea of away games is to load up the android box and comment on a message board. Our fans at away games do tend to be more supportive of the team.
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:57 - Nov 30 with 558 viewsBoundy

Did you go up yesterday , if you did then you'd have heard the ones who did get fully behind the team and manager ,now to me that's a smidge more important that what someone posts on a internet site wouldn't you agree

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024