Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread 02:22 - Dec 26 with 14924 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 02:45 - Dec 26 with 5851 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 3:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 02:52 - Dec 26 with 5843 viewsjackharris

Vintage Swansea City v WBA

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 03:05 - Dec 26 with 5827 viewsjackharris

WBA will be bringing 1,050 Baggies fans
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 3:06]

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 03:29 - Dec 26 with 5803 viewsjackharris

The chosen Swansea City Match formation could be anything because of the match in 2 days v Palace, but I have gone for this side based on the last 2 sides that were selected.

Edited Bench
Norfeldt, Amat, Naughton/Rangel, Shelvey, Ki, Ollie, Barrow

Naughton could replace Angel because of his ankle.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 7:40]

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 03:35 - Dec 26 with 5797 viewsjackharris

Weather Forecast - Cloudy but mild for this time of year!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 3:36]

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 06:19 - Dec 26 with 5734 viewsSwansNZ

Another 0-0 draw.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 06:25 - Dec 26 with 5731 viewsdgt73

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 03:29 - Dec 26 by jackharris

The chosen Swansea City Match formation could be anything because of the match in 2 days v Palace, but I have gone for this side based on the last 2 sides that were selected.

Edited Bench

KI not even to make the bench ? Cant see that happening.
2-0
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 6:26]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 07:03 - Dec 26 with 5710 viewsmarchamjack

Travelling down for the match this morning and hoping (more than expecting) for a win. Win today and I'll be about 4 or 5/10 that we're staying up...lose...I'll be at -75

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 07:34 - Dec 26 with 5681 viewsepaul

I'll be there and we're going to win

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 07:39 - Dec 26 with 5673 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 06:25 - Dec 26 by dgt73

KI not even to make the bench ? Cant see that happening.
2-0
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 6:26]

Whoops that's a mistake on my part, exchange Ki for either Barrow or Gomis on the bench.

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 07:57 - Dec 26 with 5640 viewsBeaker

We all know how Pullis will set his team up with 10 men behind the ball and just hoof the ball upfield . My worry is from set pieces especially corners . We can't take them and at the moment can't bloody defend them .
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 08:16 - Dec 26 with 5607 viewsshandyjack

I the Smiths from 12, rating to go to get 3pt

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 08:47 - Dec 26 with 5551 viewsjacktar

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 03:29 - Dec 26 by jackharris

Edited Bench

Absolutely agree with that line-up following recent performances. 1-0 for me but that will do.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 08:48 - Dec 26 with 5548 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 07:34 - Dec 26 by epaul

I'll be there and we're going to win

I bloody well hope so mate. lose this and we're stuffed.

Either start Ayew upfront on his own or start Emnes.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 08:57 - Dec 26 with 5529 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 08:48 - Dec 26 by SgorioFruit

Ayes up front, Routs and Montero on the flanks. Has to be.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 09:00 - Dec 26 with 5522 viewsdgt73

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 07:39 - Dec 26 by jackharris

Whoops that's a mistake on my part, exchange Ki for either Barrow or Gomis on the bench.

Even though Gomis has been poor for a long time now - he surely has to be in the squad.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 09:32 - Dec 26 with 5449 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 08:48 - Dec 26 by SgorioFruit

I would go with Emnes to start with their defence think he would get us a penalty also is a player who holds the ball up compared with Gomis. We have got to try something to get goals. Let's get the 12th man working better than it has been, has been a bit flat last couple of games. 100% first to 94th minute.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 10:39]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 09:40 - Dec 26 with 5429 viewsJackfath

2-1 Victory. The road to stayingupville begins today my friends.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 09:44 - Dec 26 with 5418 viewsblaine_scfc

Reading their forum last night, they reckon if we play our wingers we will beat them. Get Montero and Routs on from the start and let's get at em.

I know it's a silly thing to say this early in the season but I genuinely believe this is a must win today.
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 09:57 - Dec 26 with 5373 viewsraynor94

We really need to be vigilant at set pieces today, they really are top notch, Dawson, Olson and McCauley cause havoc

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 09:58 - Dec 26 with 5369 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I won't or can't predict f'ck all until I see the starting line up .

Curt went into Monk mode last Sunday with absolutly no width at all and yet again with a dreadful Bafe .
We'll need width against theses today with Ayew up top .

I'd love to see Montero team up with Rangel on the right but I can't see it .

We need width , everyone can see it & been talking about it for months ,with no wingers in the team we are probably the slowest team in the premier league Curt didn't deliver it last week and a draw against a poor west ham was another 2 points lost .

LF
AR. AW. FF. NT

LB
JC. GS
JM. WR

AA

We will probably concede from a set piece as well .

Merry f'ck Ing Xmas
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 10:03]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 10:43 - Dec 26 with 5237 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 07:57 - Dec 26 by Beaker

We all know how Pullis will set his team up with 10 men behind the ball and just hoof the ball upfield . My worry is from set pieces especially corners . We can't take them and at the moment can't bloody defend them .

I don't want to see us have 70%+ possession, minimal shots at goal and then hit by a sucker punch

Played well last week so let's hope for more of the same but with an END PRODUCT from now on
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 10:45 - Dec 26 with 5216 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 10:43 - Dec 26 by RevJames

I don't want to see us have 70%+ possession, minimal shots at goal and then hit by a sucker punch

Played well last week so let's hope for more of the same but with an END PRODUCT from now on

A good pacy start and an early goal are vital. It will tempt Albion out of defensive mode which will create more space and therefore chances for us.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 10:46]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Dec 26 with 5145 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 09:00 - Dec 26 by dgt73

Even though Gomis has been poor for a long time now - he surely has to be in the squad.

Of course he does, play the ball at pace for him to run on to and he will score.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 11:10 - Dec 26 with 5125 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Dec 26 by ItchySphincter

Of course he does, play the ball at pace for him to run on to and he will score.

He's probably more effective defending corners with his height and presence
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024