Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? 17:33 - Jan 2 with 5890 viewsDanGom1

We’re just carrying on. It could change from day to day. We prepare for a cup game next week, but things can change. Somebody could come in within the next day or two.”
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:38 - Jan 2 with 4533 viewsblaine_scfc

He's been kept in the dark as much as anyone I think. That's disgraceful enough as it is, all the uncertainty is no good for them or Curt.

Edit - Them being the players
[Post edited 2 Jan 2016 17:41]
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:41 - Jan 2 with 4469 viewsDanGom1

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:38 - Jan 2 by blaine_scfc

He's been kept in the dark as much as anyone I think. That's disgraceful enough as it is, all the uncertainty is no good for them or Curt.

Or the rumours of Rodgers not being able to take a job till 5th January are true and Curtis can't say anything untill it's confirmed?
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:51 - Jan 2 with 4321 viewsjackbrick

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:41 - Jan 2 by DanGom1

Or the rumours of Rodgers not being able to take a job till 5th January are true and Curtis can't say anything untill it's confirmed?

Rodgers 5th Jan
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:54 - Jan 2 with 4254 viewsshandyjack

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:51 - Jan 2 by jackbrick

Rodgers 5th Jan

my god yes please

Poll: Expectation for the season

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:55 - Jan 2 with 4224 viewsmonmouth

Rodgers 5th Jan

So explain why it couldn't have been announced already even if he starts work on 5th? No contract in the world stops you agreeing to take a job in the future when your current contractual constraint expires, nor making it public.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:57 - Jan 2 with 4198 viewsGeoffThom

Careful teabag will be along in a min he doesn't like these commments
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 18:09 - Jan 2 with 4078 viewsphact0rri

He's been saying that for ages "we don't know so we just prepare" didn't he say at one of the press events on the holiday crunch "a new man could come in tomorrow but we're still training and making plans for the next match"

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 18:16 - Jan 2 with 3990 viewsjackbrick

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:55 - Jan 2 by monmouth

So explain why it couldn't have been announced already even if he starts work on 5th? No contract in the world stops you agreeing to take a job in the future when your current contractual constraint expires, nor making it public.

Because he got sacked exactly 3 months ago on Jan 5th. Effects his compensation from lfc - apparently
Login to get fewer ads

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 18:22 - Jan 2 with 3909 viewsSgorioFruit

Either way the board need to make an announcement asap. Is curt staying til end of season or not?? Let us all know, and tell Curt aswel will you.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 20:41 - Jan 2 with 3509 viewsRockAndBaconRoll

Jorge Sampaoli had a meeting January 4th with his chief exec. More chance of that than Rodgers IMO.
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 20:45 - Jan 2 with 3471 viewsLoyal

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 18:22 - Jan 2 by SgorioFruit

Either way the board need to make an announcement asap. Is curt staying til end of season or not?? Let us all know, and tell Curt aswel will you.

They will make an announcement, and I would imagine that would be when the new manager is 'announced' 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 20:48 - Jan 2 with 3443 viewspencoedjack

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 20:41 - Jan 2 by RockAndBaconRoll

Jorge Sampaoli had a meeting January 4th with his chief exec. More chance of that than Rodgers IMO.

Excellent news

Going back rarely works out ... Rodgers fell in lucky at Swansea1st time round
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 20:52 - Jan 2 with 3399 viewsplasjack

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 20:45 - Jan 2 by Loyal

They will make an announcement, and I would imagine that would be when the new manager is 'announced' 👍

New manager or curt will it make much difference to our prospects of avoiding the Big Drop
and financial meltdown.
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 20:53 - Jan 2 with 3387 viewsLoyal

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 20:52 - Jan 2 by plasjack

New manager or curt will it make much difference to our prospects of avoiding the Big Drop
and financial meltdown.

If it's Sampouli we will have gone for the very best, at least we can say we tried.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 21:01 - Jan 2 with 3341 viewsymaohyd

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 18:22 - Jan 2 by SgorioFruit

Indeed.

It's important to see and appreciate all points of view. I don't think have handled the whole situation particularly well for the last six weeks now. That's water under the bridge now.

It must be incredibly diificult to get a new manager/players in when they must be so mindful of where we are going to be next year and the massive loss in revenue should we be relegated.

Saying all that, the situation needs clarity now, so that we can all, involved in/with the Swans focus on staying up and all play our part.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 21:09 - Jan 2 with 3292 viewshobo

If that was true then there's no way there'd be bookies offering 20-1 on him being the manager
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 21:31 - Jan 2 with 3156 viewsAl_Bundy

Had a meeting on the 4th ? Lol
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 21:32 - Jan 2 with 3149 viewsHuw57

He is so good he can time travel.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 22:09 - Jan 2 with 2999 viewsRockAndBaconRoll

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 21:31 - Jan 2 by Al_Bundy

I didn't say which year
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 22:44 - Jan 2 with 2788 viewsblaine_scfc

Id be amazed if we could tempt him here, he will have major clubs in Europe chasing his signature. Chelsea being one of those I would imagine.
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 22:46 - Jan 2 with 2770 viewsDavillin

It's that dammed time/space continuum again. That or a massive worm hole.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 22:47 - Jan 2 with 2765 viewsmorningstar

perhaps it was last year on the 4th and this is the guy we had in mind all along? ....Ok, I'm walkin!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 15:17 - Jan 3 with 2348 viewsThornburyswan

Rodgers 5th Jan

For what it's worth Buck is into 3rd fav with most of the bookies, behind Curt & Poyet.
Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 15:21 - Jan 3 with 2322 viewsraynor94

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 17:38 - Jan 2 by blaine_scfc

You think Curt has been kept in the dark, on what do you base that on?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Curtis hinting a new manager is close?? on 15:28 - Jan 3 with 2272 viewsPegojack

I haven't seen any comment on here regarding the media saying Frank De Boer was interested. Yesterday was it, on BBC red button text?

Has this been raised elsewhere, or is everyone treating it as nonsense?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024