Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sebastian Haller 23:29 - Jan 21 with 6794 viewsbuilthjack

Go get him. £5m. 11 goals in 16 games this season.
Get £7m for Bafe.
= good business

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sebastian Haller on 23:40 - Jan 21 with 4858 viewsKerouac

Good shout.

Wish we had bought him instead of Eder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Sebastian Haller on 23:48 - Jan 21 with 4803 viewsbuilthjack

Sebastian Haller on 23:40 - Jan 21 by Kerouac

Good shout.

Wish we had bought him instead of Eder.

Strong, good in the air, chases everything. Will be a £25m player in a few years. Can be got for £5-6m now. Scores goals for fun.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sebastian Haller on 00:06 - Jan 22 with 4728 viewsAussieSwan

There's some great young talent in the Eredivisie, generally not too expensive either... Bony was from that league too. I'd love us to look there more

Southampton have grabbed several great signings from there, and Koeman has played a big part in that.

I'd be more than happy if we got him and Vilhena with the Shelvey money, but can't see it happening sadly

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Sebastian Haller on 01:54 - Jan 22 with 4566 viewsLoyal

Is there any reason why this guy is being mentioned ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sebastian Haller on 02:01 - Jan 22 with 4554 viewsforkbeard

Don't think Utrecht will be in a hurry to deal with us after Vorm.
Sebastian Haller on 06:39 - Jan 22 with 4453 viewshobo

Sebastian Haller on 02:01 - Jan 22 by forkbeard

Yup, that was incredibly shortsighted by us. It's bound to affect our transfer dealings with other clubs too, not just Utrecht
Sebastian Haller on 07:03 - Jan 22 with 4384 viewsMattG

Sebastian Haller on 06:39 - Jan 22 by hobo

Yup, that was incredibly shortsighted by us. It's bound to affect our transfer dealings with other clubs too, not just Utrecht

Why? Surely the CAS would enforce whatever the contract between the two clubs said. If that wasn't quite what Utrecht thought it was, that's not our problem.
Sebastian Haller on 07:23 - Jan 22 with 4327 viewsbuilthjack

Sebastian Haller on 01:54 - Jan 22 by Loyal

He's good

Login to get fewer ads

Sebastian Haller on 07:49 - Jan 22 with 4259 viewspremierjack

Sebastian Haller on 07:23 - Jan 22 by builthjack

He's good

So is messi, will we sign him too?
Sebastian Haller on 08:10 - Jan 22 with 4221 viewslancasterswan

Sebastian Haller on 02:01 - Jan 22 by forkbeard

Which is a shame because he looks an excellent prospect and a good investment gamble. Certainly offers more on paper than a rather overpriced Jordan Rhodes who has never been really tested at the top level.
Sebastian Haller on 09:04 - Jan 22 with 4105 viewsmagicdaps10

His club will not deal with us.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sebastian Haller on 09:35 - Jan 22 with 4026 viewsDevz00

Sebastian Haller on 01:54 - Jan 22 by Loyal

No offense to the OP but threads like this are annoying. Random names plucked out of thin air. Absolutely nothing to do with us or linked in any way.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Sebastian Haller on 09:45 - Jan 22 with 3992 viewsChief

Sebastian Haller on 09:35 - Jan 22 by Devz00

No offense to the OP but threads like this are annoying. Random names plucked out of thin air. Absolutely nothing to do with us or linked in any way.

Init, direct straight to Huws office, not post here

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Sebastian Haller on 11:09 - Jan 22 with 3841 viewsbuilthjack

A large percentage of the stuff on here is people's opinions, not fact. It's a forum see.

Sebastian Haller on 11:38 - Jan 22 with 3787 viewsDevz00

Sebastian Haller on 11:09 - Jan 22 by builthjack

A large percentage of the stuff on here is people's opinions, not fact. It's a forum see.

I understand what you're saying. Like I said, I'm not directing it at you personally.
It just starts to resemble a Football Manager forum.

Title: Lionel Messi
Post: Good player, why don't we bid on him? What are the board doing?

It just gets annoying when you see a players name on here as a subject and you think it's an actual target when it's not.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Sebastian Haller on 11:41 - Jan 22 with 3771 viewsjojaca

I agree, it's bad enough with the media speculating.

Even when you know, you never know?

Sebastian Haller on 11:53 - Jan 22 with 3737 viewsbuilthjack

Sebastian Haller on 11:38 - Jan 22 by Devz00

I understand what you're saying. Like I said, I'm not directing it at you personally.
It just starts to resemble a Football Manager forum.

Title: Lionel Messi
Post: Good player, why don't we bid on him? What are the board doing?

It just gets annoying when you see a players name on here as a subject and you think it's an actual target when it's not.

We could hardly go for Messi, Ronaldo etc. But the player mentioned is someone we could afford and would do a good job for us. It's no good moaning that we haven't bought players, when we have done f all about it.

Sebastian Haller on 11:55 - Jan 22 with 3731 viewsDevz00

Sebastian Haller on 11:53 - Jan 22 by builthjack

We could hardly go for Messi, Ronaldo etc. But the player mentioned is someone we could afford and would do a good job for us. It's no good moaning that we haven't bought players, when we have done f all about it.

Are you suggesting that the club scouts are reading this forum for tips?

Sebastian Haller on 12:26 - Jan 22 with 3670 viewsbuilthjack

Sebastian Haller on 11:55 - Jan 22 by Devz00

Are you suggesting that the club scouts are reading this forum for tips?

From what we saw bought in the summer I don't think they can read, or see!

Sebastian Haller on 12:31 - Jan 22 with 3651 viewsraynor94

Sebastian Haller on 11:53 - Jan 22 by builthjack

What tidy striker is going to join us with the threat of having his wages halved in four months time? it's a real problem and I'm glad I'm not having to solve it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sebastian Haller on 13:09 - Jan 22 with 3553 viewsCooperman

Sebastian Haller on 12:31 - Jan 22 by raynor94

What tidy striker is going to join us with the threat of having his wages halved in four months time? it's a real problem and I'm glad I'm not having to solve it

A tidy striker who will also insist on having a relegation release clause inserted into his contract.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sebastian Haller on 13:36 - Jan 22 with 3488 viewssherpajacob

What's wrong with bringing a couple of players on loan.

No long term commitment by either side, we could get some decent strikers who we couldn't otherwise afford who are currently out of favour with some top club.in Holland, Germany, Spain.

Was watching my play offs DVD last night and was reminded that borini's commitment in the games was as good as anybody's.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Sebastian Haller on 14:10 - Jan 22 with 3407 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sebastian Haller on 13:09 - Jan 22 by Cooperman

A tidy striker who will also insist on having a relegation release clause inserted into his contract.

And wants to get a toe hold in the Prem.
Sebastian Haller on 15:44 - Jan 22 with 3281 viewsraynor94

Sebastian Haller on 13:09 - Jan 22 by Cooperman

So why haven't we got one? I'd be mightily surprised at a top quality striker agreeing to that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sebastian Haller on 15:51 - Jan 22 with 3258 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sebastian Haller on 15:44 - Jan 22 by raynor94

So why haven't we got one? I'd be mightily surprised at a top quality striker agreeing to that

A top quality striker could go to any of the 14 or 15 teams who are looking like they'll definitely be in the premier league next season. No way will one come here.

I also don't see how it would be a good opportunity for anyone. We are crap and don't create anything... Hardly an environment to showcase your talents
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024