Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back 18:18 - Feb 20 with 8131 viewsTaxidermist

Thank goodness I didn't make the trip from afar. That was a disgraceful performance. The team lacked desire and ability, constantly going backwards, not looking, not pressurising. They were quite simply clueless and inept. Feel sorry for the fans who made the journey only to sit in ice cold rain and nothing from the pitch to keep them warm. Football should be entertaining and about scoring goals and not just trying to avoid defeat. Where is the Dutch flair and passion we were hoping for?
I cannot remember a worse game.
Just Back on 12:50 - Feb 21 with 1533 viewspaesanu

And I agree with your thoughts Davman. My angle is, the midfield aren't working to their potential. I believe they have the talent to up their game if the fullbacks were to up their's. But not the other way round.

However,
Midfield - they could play better
Fullbacks - they can't, they've plateau'd, they're not up to it.

Or to put it another way:
Replace the fullbacks I believe our midfield will improve
Replace the midfield I believe our fullbacks would ruin the replacers

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Just Back on 13:20 - Feb 21 with 1489 viewsHollowayRanger

next season team

smithers
furlong onouha hall robinson
???? faurlin Luongo El Khayati
Washington Polter

anyone think that's good enough for top six

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Just Back on 13:23 - Feb 21 with 1489 viewsLongsufferingR

Just Back on 13:20 - Feb 21 by HollowayRanger

next season team

smithers
Washington Polter

Maybe, although I've never seen ????? play

Would be surprised if there weren't a couple of new names added in the summer.
Just Back on 13:53 - Feb 21 with 1442 viewsloftboy

Just Back on 20:35 - Feb 20 by ShotKneesHoop

So why are people complaining about what they get for coughing up £25 (away) or (£50 home)

I'll tell you why.

I am truly dreading going to the Brentford game on 12th March.

It's not the fact that I have to walk through poncified Shepherd's Bush, now known as Westfield Shopping Centre, to get into the White Horse to buy a pint in a plastic mug, where the bogs still overflow, or that Ocean Billy's has done a runner and there's no other chippie within 3 miles of the ground, just kebab bollox, or that when I get in the ground, I get a seat in the Paddock that shreds my knee caps when I sit down, or I get soaked when it rains at kick off time.

No, it's why do QPR have to be so bloody awful to watch when they don't give a toss about how they perform. In a local derby as well. Guaranteed to cock that game up too.

I've changed my signature below to reflect how grim things are.

Theres a blinding chippy 15 yards from shepherds bush market station, yellow frontage,the portions are enourmous.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just Back on 14:25 - Feb 21 with 1375 viewsthemodfather

expected us to win against the bottom team, who are facing financial oblivion...yet despite pay issues show some gumption.....also over shadowed by the memory of their recently deceased chairman....
when the score came up 1-o to bolton i was not too pleased....then lat late on to see we'd levelled, i laughed, especially when that donkey phillips had scored ( cos he could be so good if he had 100% commitment) ....we could have gone top 10 with a win, a win? that'd really be a laugh....i never went, wasn't going to and had no intention and i won't be at owls either....i used to bother....
Just Back on 15:19 - Feb 21 with 1316 viewsShotKneesHoop

Just Back on 13:53 - Feb 21 by loftboy

Theres a blinding chippy 15 yards from shepherds bush market station, yellow frontage,the portions are enourmous.

Thanks - I'll try that out. Good to hear that there's something worth turning up for.

Is the chippy on the nick side or the White Horse side?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Just Back on 16:16 - Feb 21 with 1272 viewsvegasranger

Just Back on 13:20 - Feb 21 by HollowayRanger

next season team

smithers
Washington Polter

Not even close. Furlong, I'm not sure he's good enough. Really need to replace Onuha and Faurlin. El Khayati , surely it's too early to say? Poulter is very poor.
Just Back on 16:21 - Feb 21 with 1265 viewsNorthernr

Just Back on 16:16 - Feb 21 by vegasranger

Not even close. Furlong, I'm not sure he's good enough. Really need to replace Onuha and Faurlin. El Khayati , surely it's too early to say? Poulter is very poor.

Faurlin? What's he done wrong? :-/
Login to get fewer ads

Just Back on 16:33 - Feb 21 with 1244 viewsvegasranger

Faurlin has done nothing wrong but he struggles to keep fit. Good player to have on the bench. I feel we need to be more mobile in centre midfield.
Just Back on 16:43 - Feb 21 with 1228 viewsNorthernr

Just Back on 16:33 - Feb 21 by vegasranger

Faurlin has done nothing wrong but he struggles to keep fit. Good player to have on the bench. I feel we need to be more mobile in centre midfield.

Ok I see, was gonna say that's a bit harsh! We've known for years we need to find a Faurlin alternative, never got close to doing it. The Tozser thing has killed us this season.
Just Back on 17:13 - Feb 21 with 1196 viewsderbyhoop

Going into the game Bolton had won 4 and only lost 3 home games. I'm struggling to think of any side in the bottom half who'd lost so few home games. Oh yeah, QPR.

It wasn't a great result nor performance, by all accounts, but a point away from home is ok.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Just Back on 17:49 - Feb 21 with 1162 viewsTacticalR

And don't forget...Faurlin is nice to small children.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024