Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi is god 17:52 - Apr 10 with 4429 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

Can anyone tell me how "Super Garry Monk" also known as Mr Blobby, picked Gylfi out of position to accomodate that useless sack of s--- shelvey? I'm taking my credit card up to St James's next week to buy all the geordies a drink for taking the useless sack of c***. Thank God he has gone.;-)

Happy Days :-)

Gylfi is god on 12:55 - Apr 11 with 792 viewsJohnw102

Gylfi is god on 18:16 - Apr 10 by felixstowe_jack

50,000 pints at £2.50 that is £125,000 you have a good credit limit with that card.

Didn't say he was buying them each a drink, 1 pint and 50,000 straws!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Gylfi is god on 12:58 - Apr 11 with 790 viewsDafyddHuw

Gylfi is god on 19:40 - Apr 10 by icecoldjack

He was outstanding at Reading but failed at Hoffingheim, came to Swansea was superb, then signed for Spurs and failed to establish himself, returned to Swansea and became awesome again.

Footballers are happiest when playing well, i know money also talks.

I honestly think with the Euro's in the summer Gylfi will be focused on that and a return to somewhere he knows after it, the only nagging thing i have is that i can honestly see a return to Spurs to suppliment their champions league campaign being an option.

Easy for both parties, by all accounts Poch had to cut players and was reluctant to sell Siggy, with champions league football in the bag, it would be an easy fit for all concerned.

Other than that i think he will do another season here, what we have to do is match his ambition with top quality players .

Outstanding top notch player, shameful he was sat on the bench for us and moved around to accomadate monks pet project shelvey.

He won't go back to Spurs - doesn't fit in with Pottechino's plans. I think he's really happy here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024