Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? 21:56 - May 20 with 7089 viewsOldjack

All i've heard of so far are championship mugs. Surely Franco has to raise the bar with some tidy Italians ,or Spaniards who'd be itching to join the prem

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:12 - May 20 with 3938 viewslonglostjack

This. Could all be a bit of a smokescreen though as we prepare to sign an Italian Michu from the backstreets of Naples.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:17 - May 20 with 3917 viewsWiggle

Most are fictional characters from amateur journalists surely along with one or two vulnerable posters from here, Huw and Francesco not said a word as far as I know
[Post edited 20 May 2016 22:18]
When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:17 - May 20 with 3915 viewsDarran

Fair play it's only been five days you f*cking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:23 - May 20 with 3886 viewsOldjack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:17 - May 20 by Darran

fuk up, pea brain, the early bird and all that .If Franco means business his brain will be working overtime since he was appointed to get some quality into the side asap before some other fukers nabs them

now fuk off there's a good tw*t

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:27 - May 20 with 3862 viewsDarran

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:23 - May 20 by Oldjack

fuk up, pea brain, the early bird and all that .If Franco means business his brain will be working overtime since he was appointed to get some quality into the side asap before some other fukers nabs them

now fuk off there's a good tw*t

If you include cups the seasons haven't even finished all over Europe yet you f*cking moron.

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:34 - May 20 with 3823 viewsWiggle

I'm not expecting wholesale changes....maybe way off the mark but I think some people will be disappointed with the small number of changes we make
When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:38 - May 20 with 3797 viewsOldjack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:27 - May 20 by Darran

If you include cups the seasons haven't even finished all over Europe yet you f*cking moron.

whats that a couple of clubs here and there who have players at the end of their contracts? ffs your duller than dishwater ,stick to autography hunting and leave footy matters to the men and a few women

t.w.a.t.!

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:39 - May 20 with 3788 viewsOldjack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:34 - May 20 by Wiggle

I'm not expecting wholesale changes....maybe way off the mark but I think some people will be disappointed with the small number of changes we make

Ditto ,just some proper class here and there will be suffice

Login to get fewer ads

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:41 - May 20 with 3783 viewsPozuelosSideys

Is this thread real? I swear its still May?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:45 - May 20 with 3771 viewsOldjack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:41 - May 20 by PozuelosSideys

and ? or shall we do the last minute buy one and get one free deals

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:49 - May 20 with 3749 viewsDarran

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:41 - May 20 by PozuelosSideys

It's Oldjack mate he's a f*cking idiot.

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:50 - May 20 with 3748 viewsjedijack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:17 - May 20 by Darran

Have an up arrow for putting the old duffer straight.
When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:58 - May 20 with 3713 viewsDewi1jack

I was sure the window didn't open until june 1st.
But, I could be wrong

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:58 - May 20 with 3709 viewsOldjack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:50 - May 20 by jedijack

Any manager worth his salt will have a hit list at the ready, he's been here long enough to know were we need strengthening

T.W.A.T.

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:58 - May 20 with 3706 viewsmorningstar

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:50 - May 20 by jedijack

Have a down arrow for being an ar$elicker!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 23:00 - May 20 with 3695 viewsjedijack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:58 - May 20 by morningstar

Have a down arrow for being an ar$elicker!

Fanks! :)
When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 23:08 - May 20 with 3666 viewsjedijack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 22:58 - May 20 by Oldjack

Any manager worth his salt will have a hit list at the ready, he's been here long enough to know were we need strengthening

T.W.A.T.

And as Darran pointed out, the season ain't done yet. Not considering the euros around the corner which will probably delay things further.

You'd know that if you'd followed football longer more than a couple of years.

Now pipe down you Scouse supporting, smelly old quim.
When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 23:08 - May 20 with 3664 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thank fck the Euros are on and we are in it for once. Beats putting up with the whole transfer rumour bollox for the next 3 months

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 23:16 - May 20 with 3632 viewsOldjack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 23:08 - May 20 by jedijack

And as Darran pointed out, the season ain't done yet. Not considering the euros around the corner which will probably delay things further.

You'd know that if you'd followed football longer more than a couple of years.

Now pipe down you Scouse supporting, smelly old quim.

And as pointed out to you dimwit ,any manager worth his salt will be sniffing around some class bargains right now
now do one fukwit

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 23:27 - May 20 with 3596 viewsjedijack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 23:16 - May 20 by Oldjack

And as pointed out to you dimwit ,any manager worth his salt will be sniffing around some class bargains right now
now do one fukwit

Did the evening post tell you he isn't?

Do we ( not Liverpool by the way) broadcast our signings, or are the majority a surprise?

"How did they not die as babies, considering that they were likely too stupid to find a tit to suck on?" - Linus Torvalds - 2012
When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 00:00 - May 21 with 3503 viewsmonmouth

LMAO
Patience, Grasshopper.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 00:22 - May 21 with 3469 viewsNeathJack

Stop believing newspaper rumours.
When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 00:23 - May 21 with 3468 viewsTreforys_Jack

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 23:16 - May 20 by Oldjack

now do one fukwit

How do you know he isn't. FFS the guy has been in the job for 2 weeks and getting pelters from OJ, you couldn't make it up.
When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 00:34 - May 21 with 3449 viewsDavillin

Old [the other "Old"] gave the thread a title which instantly told me that he was pulling a few legs. The text of the post confirmed it.

Na, na, na-na, na.

Surely you know that Oldjack knows the date and the never-failing threads condemning Mr Jenkins for not signing a fistful of new players within 48 hours of the window opening.

Sorry, Old, for bursting your humour bubble.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

When are gonna add some real talent to our squad ? on 02:36 - May 21 with 3363 viewsEbo

A lot of business will be done after the euros as players will be putting themselves in the sho window etc.. same as always.

We've been very coy these past few years on targets and I will expect the same this summer. The retained list has not come out yet (quote me if I am wrong) so don't expect anything until after this has been released.

I would imagine 3 maybe 4 new faces with the same number of squad players leaving the club.

Striker is priority with a full back and a midfielder wing/creative mid being looked at.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024