Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Portugal tickets 13:10 - Jul 2 with 3867 viewsmarchamjack

Got mine hoorah (fck you Wales' no.1 fan) mind you the tickets (by the time I noticed I had an email from UEFA in my clutter box with my link to the exclusive platform...) weren't much cheaper than viagogo. 295 euros for cat 2 and 495 for cat 1 !!!!!

Anyway, back to France for the 3rd time!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Wales v Portugal tickets on 19:47 - Jul 3 with 885 viewsPhil_S

Wales v Portugal tickets on 17:14 - Jul 3 by builthjack

We have done it on the cheap, got cat 4 tickets for the group games, had our holiday between the 3 group games. Stayed in a b&b.
Then drove to Paris last weekend, left home at midnight Friday night, 4 in a car, stayed 1 night, got a great deal in a hotel a mile from the ground at 68€.
Did a similar thing against Belgium.
Pushing the boat out for the semi, driving out Tuesday night, booked in a hotel Wed night, will drive home Thurs .
Then if we win, drive out Sun morn to Paris, home on Mon.
So it can be done on the cheap. Kids flown the nest, so makes it easier.
Couldn't do it if kids younger etc.

All budgets are different - we booked up a holiday coming back at the start of June before qualification so work commitments were always likely to be heavy on return and budgets at a minimum!!
Wales v Portugal tickets on 20:01 - Jul 3 with 864 viewsstevethejack

Wales v Portugal tickets on 08:17 - Jul 3 by builthjack

It's been a great experience, if we get to the final I can see Paris being full of Welsh. The Fanzone holds 150,000 , it will be half red.

It'll be half red if Portugal get through
Wales v Portugal tickets on 20:11 - Jul 3 with 850 viewsLoyal

Wales v Portugal tickets on 08:30 - Jul 3 by Starsky

Hi BJ...

Did you have an idea how many missed the game stuck at the Eurotunnel?

The press seemed to say that most got to the ground on time. Haven't heard much about it since

Seemed to be the case to me as I said that evening most seemed to have made it. The media back home seemed intent in making it a negative story.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wales v Portugal tickets on 23:31 - Jul 3 with 746 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Portugal tickets on 19:34 - Jul 3 by Starsky

Why don't you stay out there on Sunday anyway instead of coming back on the Thursday

That was the plan, but work is getting in the way. Still working on it. Most likely will work Fri and Sat, also the others with me are in the same boat.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2016 23:34]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Portugal tickets on 00:35 - Jul 4 with 720 viewsStarsky

Wales v Portugal tickets on 23:31 - Jul 3 by builthjack

That was the plan, but work is getting in the way. Still working on it. Most likely will work Fri and Sat, also the others with me are in the same boat.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2016 23:34]

Boat?

It's just the internet, init.

Wales v Portugal tickets on 06:35 - Jul 4 with 685 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Portugal tickets on 00:35 - Jul 4 by Starsky

Boat?

We are actually going through the tunnel lol

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Portugal tickets on 09:58 - Jul 4 with 630 viewsswans11

Wales v Portugal tickets on 15:54 - Jul 3 by Phil_S

Just realised the cost of the tickets for the semi final

FACE VALUE: Cat 1 495 Euros, Cat 2 295 Euros; Cat 3 165 Euros

Frightening stuff and UEFA should be ashamed...

have you seen the final prices
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/ticketing/ticket-types/index.html
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024