Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans 00:19 - Jul 28 with 3333 viewsSwanseaTID

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 00:24 - Jul 28 with 3311 viewsGriffting

Barrow is going to be some player this year.
Ayew looked sharp.
Not sure what they're doing playing Roberts on the left.
Van der hoorn looked like a rabbit trapped in headlights for the Tremmel double save.
Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 00:31 - Jul 28 with 3293 viewsSwanseaTID

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 00:24 - Jul 28 by Griffting

Barrow is going to be some player this year.
Ayew looked sharp.
Not sure what they're doing playing Roberts on the left.
Van der hoorn looked like a rabbit trapped in headlights for the Tremmel double save.

I agree, can beat players and looks like he's got good composure in front of goal. Great vision from Montero(I think) for the pass.
Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 00:43 - Jul 28 with 3263 viewsnyc_swans

love that Barrow is now wearing 17.

it looked awkward when he was wearing 58.
Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 00:47 - Jul 28 with 3248 viewsSwansNZ

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 00:43 - Jul 28 by nyc_swans

love that Barrow is now wearing 17.

it looked awkward when he was wearing 58.

Aye, less weight of number will help him go faster ;)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 01:20 - Jul 28 with 3190 viewsTheKirkyLife

So general thoughts overall.

1 - Why on earth did we sign Nordfeldt again? Tremmel looking as sharp as ever.

2 - Van der Hoorn definitely not looking great defensively but then again he is fourth choice.

3 - Ayew looks so convincing up there in the striker role. It would be a crying shame to lose him this window.

4 - Doesn't Barrow look good? Easily MOTM.

5 - WHAT AN ASSIST from Montero there for the last goal. Can't help feeling he had a chance to shoot earlier instead of trying to find Ayew but maybe he's the solution to our LB problem?!

I can understand why The Boss is feeling frustrated. First half was far too quiet/poor quality whilst big opportunities were missed in the second half. Either way though plenty of reasons to be positive and with quality players being linked to us now I feel we have no reasons to be complaining just yet.
Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 07:44 - Jul 28 with 2992 viewsWatchman

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 01:20 - Jul 28 by TheKirkyLife

So general thoughts overall.

1 - Why on earth did we sign Nordfeldt again? Tremmel looking as sharp as ever.

2 - Van der Hoorn definitely not looking great defensively but then again he is fourth choice.

3 - Ayew looks so convincing up there in the striker role. It would be a crying shame to lose him this window.

4 - Doesn't Barrow look good? Easily MOTM.

5 - WHAT AN ASSIST from Montero there for the last goal. Can't help feeling he had a chance to shoot earlier instead of trying to find Ayew but maybe he's the solution to our LB problem?!

I can understand why The Boss is feeling frustrated. First half was far too quiet/poor quality whilst big opportunities were missed in the second half. Either way though plenty of reasons to be positive and with quality players being linked to us now I feel we have no reasons to be complaining just yet.

VdH will eventually replace FF good leap on him needs a few extra muscles
Ayew was a lot more on it than some, he has to remember that some of the players he played with are nowhere near 1s team yet
The game revolved around the difference between Modou and Jeff Vs Routs,Dyer and Gorre the difference could not be so stark

Oli and Gorre nowhere near 1st team

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 07:59 - Jul 28 with 2959 viewsmonmouth

What a pass that was from Montero, and pace makes such a difference to finish it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 10:57 - Jul 28 with 2817 viewsMillie

Loved the contribution from Barrow and Montero but for me, Fer changed the game, made it happen. I've read all the stuff written by QPR and Norwich fans and I hope he doesn't go into his shell, on his day, he's a game changer and reminds me of the evil one with his passing.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 11:50 - Jul 28 with 2739 viewsLoyal

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 07:59 - Jul 28 by monmouth

What a pass that was from Montero, and pace makes such a difference to finish it.

Had Leicester City written all over it, fast attacking counter attacks with a complete finish.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 12:36 - Jul 28 with 2680 viewsSwanseaTID

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 11:50 - Jul 28 by Loyal

Had Leicester City written all over it, fast attacking counter attacks with a complete finish.

Like watching Albrighton pump it up to Vardy.
Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 12:44 - Jul 28 with 2657 viewsairedale

Why can't they stream all the match on the Periscope doo da? That was good quality.
Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 14:33 - Jul 28 with 2552 viewsblaine_scfc

Montero and Barrow will absolutely terrorize teams this year given the chance. Excited by the prospect.
Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 14:41 - Jul 28 with 2536 viewskarnataka

Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 14:33 - Jul 28 by blaine_scfc

Montero and Barrow will absolutely terrorize teams this year given the chance. Excited by the prospect.

Both came on well in the second half of last season under FG's guidance so maybe he will get more out of both than our previous managers/coaches and we will be a much better counter attacking team if he does and I can't wait to see it happen.
Swans TV - Highlights: Swindon Town v Swans on 18:25 - Jul 28 with 2381 viewsOldjack

Franco not very happy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024