Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Krays 17:33 - Aug 15 with 21858 viewsRogerstone

Just back from London town and I didn't realise that the Krays were locked up in the tower of London before being transferred to prison for not doing national service.

Anyway it got me thinking of some of the Swansea connection stories I heard about the Krays.

Have any of u heardknow any?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2016 19:08]

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

The Krays on 18:34 - Aug 15 with 21305 viewsattila_the_hun

the jesus?

"I'm Free"

The Krays on 19:10 - Aug 15 with 21247 viewsRogerstone

The Krays on 18:34 - Aug 15 by attila_the_hun

the jesus?

Lol. Bloody auto correct on my phone. Made me laugh the Krays come up as jesus on auto correct

The Krays on 22:39 - Aug 15 with 21006 viewsLoyal

Biggest donors to the Aberfan disaster - fact.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Krays on 22:14 - Aug 16 with 20685 viewsBurryPortJack

The Krays on 22:39 - Aug 15 by Loyal

Biggest donors to the Aberfan disaster - fact.

He Wanted to buy a house in Swansea (Gower) when he was told he would be released. But was only released when practically on his death bed.
Quite a few links to Wales
The Krays on 23:03 - Aug 16 with 20611 viewsRancid

They were f**k all to the Richardsons and kept their distance.Ronnie shot George Cornell before he was pinged himself.Their days were numbered and should be thankful to Nipper Reid for taking them off the street.
The Krays on 23:22 - Aug 16 with 20574 viewsbuilthjack

The Krays on 22:14 - Aug 16 by BurryPortJack

He Wanted to buy a house in Swansea (Gower) when he was told he would be released. But was only released when practically on his death bed.
Quite a few links to Wales

Big Swans fan

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Krays on 23:27 - Aug 16 with 20569 viewsBurryPortJack

The Krays on 23:03 - Aug 16 by Rancid

They were f**k all to the Richardsons and kept their distance.Ronnie shot George Cornell before he was pinged himself.Their days were numbered and should be thankful to Nipper Reid for taking them off the street.

Reggie even admitted that, Ronnie wouldn't.
Freddie Foreman said recently if Nipper Reid didn't take them in they had weeks to live. He also said the worse thing he ever did was meet them (but with a grin)
The Krays on 23:49 - Aug 16 with 20525 viewsIce_Tea

The Krays on 23:27 - Aug 16 by BurryPortJack

Reggie even admitted that, Ronnie wouldn't.
Freddie Foreman said recently if Nipper Reid didn't take them in they had weeks to live. He also said the worse thing he ever did was meet them (but with a grin)

There was allegedly a connection with the Danny Dyke murder and descendants of the Kray gang.
Login to get fewer ads

The Krays on 00:03 - Aug 17 with 20502 viewsmorningstar

The Krays on 23:49 - Aug 16 by Ice_Tea

There was allegedly a connection with the Danny Dyke murder and descendants of the Kray gang.

Truth is the Krays tried to get involved in Swansea many years ago, but they underestimated the old Swansea Mafia. Derek Wignall and Brian Cornelius battered fvck out of Reggie and Ronnie in the lane at the back of the Townsman, and Malcolm Struel filmed it on his cine camera.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Krays on 16:34 - Aug 17 with 20265 viewsairedale

The Krays on 00:03 - Aug 17 by morningstar

Truth is the Krays tried to get involved in Swansea many years ago, but they underestimated the old Swansea Mafia. Derek Wignall and Brian Cornelius battered fvck out of Reggie and Ronnie in the lane at the back of the Townsman, and Malcolm Struel filmed it on his cine camera.

Yeah and Bernard George was upstairs with their minders, dealing them 21s at the time, whilst Basher Burrows was serving them drinkies whilst Alan watched the door.
The Krays on 18:11 - Aug 17 with 20189 viewsLoyal

The Krays on 00:03 - Aug 17 by morningstar

Absolute bullshit Struel never had a cine camera.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Krays on 18:20 - Aug 17 with 20177 viewsairedale

The Krays on 18:11 - Aug 17 by Loyal

Absolute bullshit Struel never had a cine camera.

He had one on loan from the shop mun. From the electrical dept.
The Krays on 02:57 - Aug 18 with 20081 viewsRogerstone

I heard that the krays owned property in Swansea and a house in Langland

The Krays on 22:12 - Apr 14 with 10829 viewsjack_lord

I wish my memory was a little better as the mafia crew used a place I worked in as a kind of meeting place

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Krays on 23:11 - Apr 14 with 10765 viewsraynor94

Talking of the Swansea mafia, I see Jonathan Wignall has been jailed for 3 years for harassing his wife Ruth the ITV weather woman.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Krays on 23:27 - Apr 14 with 10742 viewsonehunglow

Yeah yeah.Women were safe when Ron and Reg ruled. Pity they weren’t around today

Innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Krays on 23:28 - Apr 14 with 10753 viewshowenjack

Ive had a pint in the Blind Beggar on the mile end road .
They used to run a pub called the Grave maurice among a few others and Esmerelda's Barn in the west end -haven't heard of anything to do with Swansea . I did hear a rumour going around that they tried to gain a foothold in Brum which was run by the fewtrells didn't come to anything though.
The Krays on 07:19 - Apr 15 with 10689 viewsRonaldStump

Ronnie Kray got a hiding when exiting Jingles on the high street after getting caught up in a row between Blaen y Maes and Townhill that had been fighting all the way up wind street and High street after a night in the Pit.

(He She Him)

The Krays on 07:54 - Apr 15 with 10649 viewsKeithHaynes

Most of this thread is before my time, but there are many usernames not evident today ( even though we have more than ever )

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Krays on 09:33 - Apr 15 with 10585 viewsonehunglow

The Krays on 07:54 - Apr 15 by KeithHaynes

Most of this thread is before my time, but there are many usernames not evident today ( even though we have more than ever )

You're not missing much Guv

The Krays on 09:36 - Apr 15 with 10584 viewsonehunglow

Always makes me chuckle to read this pair of pond life as hard men. Only hard with weapons of offence.

Both would have been blown away in military assessment and training for warfare with a real enemy .

It's a sick British trait to deify villains who should have been flushed down the sink at birth.

The Krays on 11:00 - Apr 15 with 10543 viewsangryjack

The Krays on 09:36 - Apr 15 by onehunglow

Always makes me chuckle to read this pair of pond life as hard men. Only hard with weapons of offence.

Both would have been blown away in military assessment and training for warfare with a real enemy .

It's a sick British trait to deify villains who should have been flushed down the sink at birth.

They had a lot of your mates in their back pocket as well....scum police
The Krays on 13:03 - Apr 16 with 10281 viewsSlugster664

The Krays on 23:03 - Aug 16 by Rancid

My mate is one of the Richardson's grand-daughters, lovely woman...bit nuts! She often tells stories of a few of their more 'legal exploits', absolute gentlemen she says even though not around too much as a grandfather.

She used to go on holidays quite often with Roy Shaw and other infamous London names, Roy was a wonderful man she says. Can't remember his full name(Dave ???, lots of bling, big cigar)was an arrogant barsteward, not popular by all accounts.

I often asked stories ref the Krays, never gave out too much tbh...as if it was frowned upon to talk about them. Can't remember if there was a beef with the 2 families or not...

STID

The Krays on 04:56 - Apr 17 with 10140 viewsangryjack

The Krays on 13:03 - Apr 16 by Slugster664

My mate is one of the Richardson's grand-daughters, lovely woman...bit nuts! She often tells stories of a few of their more 'legal exploits', absolute gentlemen she says even though not around too much as a grandfather.

She used to go on holidays quite often with Roy Shaw and other infamous London names, Roy was a wonderful man she says. Can't remember his full name(Dave ???, lots of bling, big cigar)was an arrogant barsteward, not popular by all accounts.

I often asked stories ref the Krays, never gave out too much tbh...as if it was frowned upon to talk about them. Can't remember if there was a beef with the 2 families or not...

Dave Courtney...
The Krays on 23:13 - Apr 17 with 9998 viewsSlugster664

The Krays on 04:56 - Apr 17 by angryjack

Dave Courtney...

That's him

STID

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024