Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 17:58 - Sep 11 with 2031 viewsItchySphincter

Was he on the pitch today?

Leroy Fer is twice the player.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 18:00 - Sep 11 with 2008 viewsswansea101

Thoight Ki did well today, can't have every midfielder running forwards can we
Ki on 18:01 - Sep 11 with 2003 viewsdickythorpe

Fee is coming into it with every game he plays. He is physical and has a good engine. A work in progress but he plays for that jersey.
Ki on 18:05 - Sep 11 with 1967 viewsjesushchrist

Do you look for negativity in everything?
Ki on 18:07 - Sep 11 with 1951 viewsblaine_scfc

Ki did ok today.

Get the midfield shape sorted, two singers!!!!
Ki on 18:12 - Sep 11 with 1919 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 18:05 - Sep 11 by jesushchrist

Do you look for negativity in everything?

What? Fer is one of the most maligned players here, credit where it's due don't you think?

Ki was one of the reasons we were so poor today - how is that negativity? It's a fact.

Ki on 18:23 - Sep 11 with 1856 viewsPBJxxx

Ki on 18:12 - Sep 11 by ItchySphincter

What? Fer is one of the most maligned players here, credit where it's due don't you think?

Ki was one of the reasons we were so poor today - how is that negativity? It's a fact.

Ki was not the reason(fact) why we were poor in the first half

Guidolin's tactic was awful having no counter attacking options until Barrow came in

Fer is the MOM for me even though tactically Barrow is.
Ki on 18:33 - Sep 11 with 1790 viewsjackrabbit

'Leroy Fer is twice the player'

No he's just a different player - both are skilful midfielders. We need both.
Ki on 18:39 - Sep 11 with 1729 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Some people are blind. The composure Ki shows creates attacks.

When we countered for the penalty, the ball fell to Ki in our own box and he showed great composure to hold on to it, look up and delay playing a pass. Instead he waited for a player (Fer) to free himself and then Fer himself played a wonderful pass to Barrow.

Every other player would and did all game smash that ball 70 yards forward without looking or lose the ball. It boggles my mind that people choose to use Ki as an escaped goat when other players contribute far less.
Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 18:40 - Sep 11 with 1719 viewsKingBony

Ki on 18:07 - Sep 11 by blaine_scfc

Ki did ok today.

Get the midfield shape sorted, two singers!!!!

La La La La La

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Ki on 18:44 - Sep 11 with 1682 viewsJonTheJack

He disappeared in the first half, but showed balls as did everyone in the second. Much improved after the break.
Ki on 18:45 - Sep 11 with 1677 viewsicecoldjack

Ki on 18:39 - Sep 11 by BlameHuwJenkins

When we countered for the penalty, the ball fell to Ki in our own box and he showed great composure to hold on to it, look up and delay playing a pass. Instead he waited for a player (Fer) to free himself and then Fer himself played a wonderful pass to Barrow.

Every other player would and did all game smash that ball 70 yards forward without looking or lose the ball. It boggles my mind that people choose to use Ki as an escaped goat when other players contribute far less.

Tend to agree. Fer was out standing today I thought , as said above looks to be playing for the shirt and His look while in the tunnel pre match pointed to him being well up for a battle.

Cork is going backwards and would never get into our team just a few seasons back, he tries but is dog average compared to what we've had.
Ki on 18:51 - Sep 11 with 1634 viewsperplex

I thought Ki did ok, hopefully stating to find a bit of form again.
Ki on 19:06 - Sep 11 with 1549 viewsjasper_T

We're so static in front of the midfield it's not wonder they all struggle.

When the only available passing option is Taylor is it really the midfielder's fault if he can't regularly pick tidy passes and get us moving?
Ki on 19:13 - Sep 11 with 1517 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ki on 18:23 - Sep 11 by PBJxxx

Ki was not the reason(fact) why we were poor in the first half

Guidolin's tactic was awful having no counter attacking options until Barrow came in

Fer is the MOM for me even though tactically Barrow is.

Don't agree about Frankie's tactics. We set out to contain whilst using the match to experiment with a back 5. I think the tactic was to make them work for it initially then hit them in the second half. The bench would indicate that. Barrow comes on 5 mins before the end of the first half to get up to speed. I suspect the same woukd have happened had we been level. Once we took the lead it scotched any possibility of Montero coming on. We finished the stronger and there looked like only one winner.
The disappointment for me was now many crosses we allowed to run across the box in the first half and I hope a back 5 with no wingers will only be used when we have to contain the top teams. Playing like that will eventually prove that FG is indeed a stereo typical Italian. The second half of the second half was right out of the Tony Pulis handbook with Fabs hitting long balls to Fer and Llorente and them flicking the ball on for Modo to chase. Very effective and we nearly snatched it apart from a couple of great stops by Courtouis.
I though Corky plodded a bit and was caught in possession but overall I though everyone put in a good shift. I was heartened to see the performances of Leroy and Ki. Llorente got back to his Burnley form and showed how well he holds the ball up and lays it off. He has a good football brain and despite being a bit unwieldy he gets into some great positions.
Make no mistake we took a point off a very good side today.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 19:14]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ki on 19:17 - Sep 11 with 1496 viewsVetchitBack

The problem with Ki is that when things go wrong for him, he cant fall back on his hard work and bravery like some.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Ki on 19:20 - Sep 11 with 1471 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 18:39 - Sep 11 by BlameHuwJenkins

My god! Ki played a six yard pass on the edge of his box to one of the only players who wanted it. Give him a medal.

Ki on 19:32 - Sep 11 with 1412 viewsRico1983

Personally, I thought Ki had an OK game!
Ki on 20:50 - Sep 11 with 1257 viewsGoldminer

Me too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024