Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT 21:01 - Sep 18 with 7147 viewsJENKINSOUT

First time poster long time reader but today tipped me over the edge

Huw Jenkins has done much good for this club but in the past few years his ego has taken over and he is slowly (quickly) undoing all the good work he did

Selling the club without any safeguards of investment (it seems) nor the protection of the interests of the fans through the trust was the last step and his constant interference in team affairs has led to the mess we are in which has a very good chance of leading to our relegation

Along with the rest of the board who sold out they have let the £ signs cloud their judgement and I suspect that for many forgiveness wont be forthcoming if it is at the expense of our premiership status.

The manger carries the can for what goes on the pitch but the chairman carries the can for the bigger picture and every thing we have done since the European campaign has pretty much gone wrong so that for me is the end of the road JENKINS OUT and take the rest of the snakes with you as well so they can count the money they made off us

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 00:42 - Sep 19 with 1464 viewsUplandsJack

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 23:06 - Sep 18 by Gowerjack

Cobblers...

What is?
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 03:05 - Sep 19 with 1426 viewsLoyal

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 00:42 - Sep 19 by UplandsJack

What is?

Northampton.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 08:26 - Sep 19 with 1341 viewscostalotta

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:38 - Sep 18 by magicdaps10

I said a few weeks ago that i thought it was the beginning of the end for Jenkins and it seems to be snowballing a lot quicker than i thought.

Sold his sole and has contradicted himself far too much lately..........confidence is going far too quickly in him.

Surely a dead man walking.

He's not up to the job anymore, end of. We have no use for him anymore. Also, those saying he should stay cos there is no one else need their f cking head checking. Even if it was true what exactly do we need him for at the moment?

I wouldn't trust him to continue in his role as far as i could throw him.

Its an emphatic OUT for me.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 11:24 - Sep 19 with 1282 viewsQuakerJack

It's an OUT from me... As soon as possible

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 11:50 - Sep 19 with 1251 viewsCheddarjack

How can the same person hold both Positions of chairman and director of football,surely this is a massive conflict of interest,the chairman will always go for the cheapest option whereas the d of f will always go for the best player in that position regardless of cost.Admmittedly it won't happen this year but to throw into the mix that the chairman will also receive a dividend at the end of the year on the profits that the club make It's like printing your own money for Jenkins,definitely Jenkins out for me.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 12:00 - Sep 19 with 1236 viewsDafyddHuw

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:41 - Sep 18 by morningstar

Yes he is. Or do you think he or the Inexperienced yanks should chose another?

Maybe they're not as ignorant as we think. Apparently when HJ was umming and arring about choosing Guidolin or Rogers, the yanks wanted to bring in Jurgen Klinsman, and apparently they could have delivered him too cos of the US connection.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 12:43 - Sep 19 with 1203 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 12:00 - Sep 19 by DafyddHuw

Maybe they're not as ignorant as we think. Apparently when HJ was umming and arring about choosing Guidolin or Rogers, the yanks wanted to bring in Jurgen Klinsman, and apparently they could have delivered him too cos of the US connection.

That would have been fun. Can you imagine Klinsmann taking orders from Jenkins?
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:14 - Sep 19 with 1174 viewsSwanjaxs

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 23:06 - Sep 18 by Gowerjack

Cobblers...

What a thoroughly depressing thread 😕but it's clear to everyone that Jenkins needs to go and go asap... who do we appoint? Fook knows, but doing nothing will see us back in the championship for sure!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:19 - Sep 19 with 1165 viewsMillie

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:14 - Sep 19 by Swanjaxs

What a thoroughly depressing thread 😕but it's clear to everyone that Jenkins needs to go and go asap... who do we appoint? Fook knows, but doing nothing will see us back in the championship for sure!!

No its not, I don't mind people going but WTF is going to replace him?
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:23 - Sep 19 with 1158 viewsSwanjaxs

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:19 - Sep 19 by Millie

As I said "fook knows " but doing nothing will see us down for sure!! Is that cleat enough for you?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:28 - Sep 19 with 1145 viewsMillie

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:23 - Sep 19 by Swanjaxs

As I said "fook knows " but doing nothing will see us down for sure!! Is that cleat enough for you?

No it won't

Careful what you wish for, remember Charlton
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:33 - Sep 19 with 1125 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:19 - Sep 19 by Millie

Aye - there's absolutely no one in world football with knowledge and contacts who'd accept a large salary to recruit decent players to the PL.

F*ck me - it's like mumsnet on here sometimes.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:34 - Sep 19 with 1121 viewsLeonisGod

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:14 - Sep 19 by Swanjaxs

It's not clear at all. Unless you want the American's to take over everything and try to run us from the States? It may be a step too far now under the new ownership for Huw to keep us in the PL, but he's probably our best chance. Everyone is banging on about we've lost the Swansea way, blah, blah, blah. Nobody knows the Swansea way better than him.

Yes, we had a poor window and things are looking a bit flat. But let's not hit the panic button just yet.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:44 - Sep 19 with 1099 viewsMillie

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:34 - Sep 19 by LeonisGod

It's not clear at all. Unless you want the American's to take over everything and try to run us from the States? It may be a step too far now under the new ownership for Huw to keep us in the PL, but he's probably our best chance. Everyone is banging on about we've lost the Swansea way, blah, blah, blah. Nobody knows the Swansea way better than him.

Yes, we had a poor window and things are looking a bit flat. But let's not hit the panic button just yet.

Agree, CWYWF
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:49 - Sep 19 with 1080 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I can't agree on 2 levels, first of all Jenkins may know "the Swansea way", but he has absolutely no idea how to recruit players that fit or can play it.
Second it is exactly the "let's not panic" attitude that has got us in this shyte in the first place.
If the Yanks had acted based on last season after we were almost relegated due to Jenkin's foul ups maybe we wouldn't be in it now.
When do you want the club to panic, when we are actually on the verge of relegation?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 13:50]
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:51 - Sep 19 with 1043 viewsSwanjaxs

The Americans have invested a hell of a lot of dollars mate, perhaps it's starting to dawn on them that Huw isn't the Holy Grail they thought he was... if they have to source an a lister director of football then they surely will! Not to do so will be akin to financial suicide....
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 13:52]

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:58 - Sep 19 with 1028 viewsLeonisGod

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:49 - Sep 19 by A_Fans_Dad

I can't agree on 2 levels, first of all Jenkins may know "the Swansea way", but he has absolutely no idea how to recruit players that fit or can play it.
Second it is exactly the "let's not panic" attitude that has got us in this shyte in the first place.
If the Yanks had acted based on last season after we were almost relegated due to Jenkin's foul ups maybe we wouldn't be in it now.
When do you want the club to panic, when we are actually on the verge of relegation?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 13:50]

We're 5 games into a new season and a week ago were the first team to take points of a flying Chelsea side. We played some good stuff against them too in spells. It's not as if we've started like Stoke. And you're assuming HJ is solely responsible for identifying players. We don't know that at all, and I suspect it's highly unlikely given we've a back room team down there doing something.

He's an easy and lazy scapegoat.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:04 - Sep 19 with 1016 viewsA_Fans_Dad

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:58 - Sep 19 by LeonisGod

We're 5 games into a new season and a week ago were the first team to take points of a flying Chelsea side. We played some good stuff against them too in spells. It's not as if we've started like Stoke. And you're assuming HJ is solely responsible for identifying players. We don't know that at all, and I suspect it's highly unlikely given we've a back room team down there doing something.

I do not blame Jenkins so much for the way the players are or are not performing, I put that down to them, with a bit on the "management team".
But I do put the team deficiencies in player quality firmly down to Jenkins.
Although everyone seems to think FG was "happy" with the squad, he was right up until the end of the transfer window saying it needed a few more players.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:08 - Sep 19 with 1011 viewsMillie

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:51 - Sep 19 by Swanjaxs

The Americans have invested a hell of a lot of dollars mate, perhaps it's starting to dawn on them that Huw isn't the Holy Grail they thought he was... if they have to source an a lister director of football then they surely will! Not to do so will be akin to financial suicide....
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 13:52]

Whilst reading their complete copy of soccer for dummies guide book
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:11 - Sep 19 with 1000 viewscostalotta

Sorry Leon, your posts are usually interesting and pretty good. This one is garbage.

So Huw knows the Swansea way better than anyone else? Define the Swansea way? What 'way' are you talking about? Playing? Managing? Or running a football club?

If we are talking about playing see RM.

If we are talking about managing see RM or BR or ML.

If we talking about running a football club, yes sort of, but without the above its a big no cos it wouldn't have existed. He can have some credit for playing his part in getting us here no doubt, but he can also tak th flac for a p ss poor performance overbtheblast few years.

There are plenty out there who could replac him and th sooner the better as he's completely out of touch. Back to the corner shop (Newport County) for him.moh, is that true by the way?
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:15 - Sep 19 with 991 viewscostalotta

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 13:58 - Sep 19 by LeonisGod

He may not be responsible for identifying the players. He's responsible for getting them. Has he done that no!

Also, he's also responsible for putting the team and structure in place to identify the players. Has he done that? Don't look like to me. Either way he's a goner !
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:16 - Sep 19 with 986 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:17 - Sep 19 with 982 viewsMillie

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:11 - Sep 19 by costalotta

Sorry Leon, your posts are usually interesting and pretty good. This one is garbage.

So Huw knows the Swansea way better than anyone else? Define the Swansea way? What 'way' are you talking about? Playing? Managing? Or running a football club?

If we talking about running a football club, yes sort of, but without the above its a big no cos it wouldn't have existed. He can have some credit for playing his part in getting us here no doubt, but he can also tak th flac for a p ss poor performance overbtheblast few years.

There are plenty out there who could replac him and th sooner the better as he's completely out of touch. Back to the corner shop (Newport County) for him.moh, is that true by the way?

Careful what you wish for Costa, I'm not in the Jenkins we trust camp, after all, he's sold his soul but I've yet to hear of someone who could steady the ship better, until then, I'd prefer to stick.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:26 - Sep 19 with 965 viewscostalotta

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:17 - Sep 19 by Millie

Careful what you wish for Costa, I'm not in the Jenkins we trust camp, after all, he's sold his soul but I've yet to hear of someone who could steady the ship better, until then, I'd prefer to stick.

Haha. I'm not wishing for anything mil. It's my POV. I think it's shared with others and those others are growing numbers.

I just don't get this he can't be replaced rubbish. He can simple as, you just have to know how to manage that change. Jenkins is of no us to us anymore. He's incapable of putting structure in place, he's no good at spotting And signing talent has as been evidenced over the last few years but in particular this summ. He requires yes men to work for him, which by the way is NO different to some of those other nutters out there like Tan, Cellini et al.

Smell the coffee!
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:41 - Sep 19 with 944 viewsLeonisGod

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 14:11 - Sep 19 by costalotta

My point is HJ oversaw all of those things you are talking about. HJ played a major role in appointing Martinez, Rodgers, Laudrup. He / the board made the right decision last year to bring in Guido. You could argue that they made the right decision in bringing in Garry as we ended up with our best PL finish (sh*t quality of football aside). They certainly made the right decision getting rid of him when they did. He seems to get decisions right a lot more than getting them wrong.

He knows us as well as anyone. He's the last link to what made us a success in the first place. As soon as he goes we've completely gone over to faceless foreign owners and managers with no links to the club or area.

Sure, he's made some mistakes. But he's got a lot more right than he has wrong (as proven by this being our 6th season in the PL).

Maybe I'm wrong and someone else can come in and do a much better job when Huw goes. I hope they do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024