Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeff signs a new deal 12:17 - Sep 23 with 6159 viewsSwanseaTID

Jeff signs a new deal on 12:18 - Sep 23 with 4972 viewsSwanseaTID

Jeff signs a new deal on 12:22 - Sep 23 with 4947 viewsfather_jack

how long has he lived here?....

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Jeff signs a new deal on 12:24 - Sep 23 with 4927 viewsQuincy999

He must find the bench extremely comfortable. One good thing if Giggs came in is that you would imagine he would get the best out of this guy.
Jeff signs a new deal on 12:32 - Sep 23 with 4885 viewsHighjack

Good now play the speedy twunt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeff signs a new deal on 12:40 - Sep 23 with 4836 viewsLegend83

Jeff signs a new deal on 12:24 - Sep 23 by Quincy999

He must find the bench extremely comfortable. One good thing if Giggs came in is that you would imagine he would get the best out of this guy.

I think most would agree Guidolin was getting the best out of him last season - in fact many were lauding Guidolin for Montero and Barrow improving as all-round players.
Jeff signs a new deal on 12:50 - Sep 23 with 4783 viewsmarchamjack

should get a decent price out of him anyway now he's signed a new contract when we come to sell him...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Jeff signs a new deal on 12:54 - Sep 23 with 4761 viewsblaine_scfc

Great news. I know a lot of people disagree but I think it's criminal how this guy doesn't play more.

Our best winger.
Jeff signs a new deal on 12:56 - Sep 23 with 4747 viewsItchySphincter

Wonderful news.

Now let's get him on the pitch.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Jeff signs a new deal on 13:03 - Sep 23 with 4705 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeff signs a new deal on 12:56 - Sep 23 by ItchySphincter

Wonderful news.

Now let's get him on the pitch.

Indeed

He takes us 20-30 yards up the pitch .

Great winger

Play him mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jeff signs a new deal on 13:26 - Sep 23 with 4596 viewsLeonisGod

Jeff signs a new deal on 13:03 - Sep 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed

He takes us 20-30 yards up the pitch .

Great winger

Play him mun

Or to put it words our owners understand, he helps us make gains towards the end zone. Think of it as making a downs but without the line of scrimmage if he's tackled.
Jeff signs a new deal on 13:27 - Sep 23 with 4581 viewsQuincy999

Jeff signs a new deal on 12:40 - Sep 23 by Legend83

I think most would agree Guidolin was getting the best out of him last season - in fact many were lauding Guidolin for Montero and Barrow improving as all-round players.

Did Guidolin get the best out if him last season, really? I can't recall him playing much myself. I just looked up the line ups of a couple of the games i attended and he wasn't even in the squad.
Jeff signs a new deal on 13:29 - Sep 23 with 4567 viewsswanjackal

He's got an inside track, he knows he will get more game time with coming changes .......... tin foil hat at ready.

(No, this is not serious)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Jeff signs a new deal on 13:38 - Sep 23 with 4523 viewsLegend83

Jeff signs a new deal on 13:27 - Sep 23 by Quincy999

Did Guidolin get the best out if him last season, really? I can't recall him playing much myself. I just looked up the line ups of a couple of the games i attended and he wasn't even in the squad.

He played a few games, notably against Liverpool and Chelsea, and the consensus was that where he was previously positionally and defensively poor that element of his game was improving.

His performance against Chelsea was particularly good, where he was consistently giving Taylor assistance down the left flank and even putting in a few tackles!
Jeff signs a new deal on 13:51 - Sep 23 with 4475 viewstomdickharry

To get the best out of Montero he needs to start games,hopefully that will happen tomorrow,could very well be that he knows that Guido may be off and a new coach to be appointed.
Jeff signs a new deal on 14:28 - Sep 23 with 4386 viewsjasper_T

Jeff signs a new deal on 12:24 - Sep 23 by Quincy999

This has been said about much better coaches than Ryan Giggs throughout Montero's career.
Jeff signs a new deal on 14:42 - Sep 23 with 4338 viewsSwanjaxs

So Montero is given a two year extension while Dyer get another 4 years!! Yeah that makes sense.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jeff signs a new deal on 14:52 - Sep 23 with 4304 viewsLeonisGod

Jeff signs a new deal on 14:42 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

So Montero is given a two year extension while Dyer get another 4 years!! Yeah that makes sense.....

The mind boggles on Dyer's extension. He's not a bag winger (certainly better than Naughton), but we should be looking to push on a bit from our promotion squad.
Jeff signs a new deal on 14:59 - Sep 23 with 4280 viewskarnataka

Jeff signs a new deal on 12:54 - Sep 23 by blaine_scfc

Great news. I know a lot of people disagree but I think it's criminal how this guy doesn't play more.

Our best winger.

I would agree with you if he would just make the occasional off the ball run for a colleague to find with a ball in behind the fullback instead of just standing on the line waiting for a ball to feet before doing anything. Drives me nuts and from their reactions, I can tell it drives Taylor and more latterly, Kingsley nuts too. If he'd just do that, he'd be devastating and playing for somebody else.
Jeff signs a new deal on 15:01 - Sep 23 with 4272 viewskarnataka

Jeff signs a new deal on 14:42 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

That's probably what THEY wanted not what WE wanted. Dyer wants the security at his age and Jeff doesn't want to be tied down for too long at his age.
Jeff signs a new deal on 15:12 - Sep 23 with 4249 viewsSwanjaxs

Jeff signs a new deal on 15:01 - Sep 23 by karnataka

That's probably what THEY wanted not what WE wanted. Dyer wants the security at his age and Jeff doesn't want to be tied down for too long at his age.

Either way the point I was trying to make was "a four year contract for Dyer! Really!! All very well giving Dyer the security of another 4 years.... question is WHY??????

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jeff signs a new deal on 09:35 - Sep 24 with 3924 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Oof some good news!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Jeff signs a new deal on 09:39 - Sep 24 with 3918 viewsItchySphincter

Jeff signs a new deal on 13:38 - Sep 23 by Legend83

He played a few games, notably against Liverpool and Chelsea, and the consensus was that where he was previously positionally and defensively poor that element of his game was improving.

His performance against Chelsea was particularly good, where he was consistently giving Taylor assistance down the left flank and even putting in a few tackles!

If you put a player like Montero in your team a whinge because he's weak defensively there's something wrong with you.

Jeff signs a new deal on 09:57 - Sep 24 with 3890 viewsHighjack

Exactly. Who gives a flying rats arse how good he is defensively when he has the capability of scaring the opposition to death? I would like to occasionally adopt the high risk strategy of telling Jeff and Barrow to not track the full backs, and just stay high and wide on the touchline. If the full backs bomb on and we win the ball back it's just one pass into the flanks and you've got space through on goal.

Then the full backs will be more hesitant to push on knowing they are leaving the opposition dangermen completely unmarked in an attacking position.

It's the same situation with corners. Leave Jeff and Barrow standing up on the halfway line, a player just outside the box, suddenly they have to keep 4 players back instead of completely flooding our box with bodies.

Why can't professional managers and coaches see this when we can?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeff signs a new deal on 10:16 - Sep 24 with 3868 viewsItchySphincter

Exactly. Defensive play invites pressure. Pressure inevitably leads to a breach. It's just a matter of when. Pinning their fullbacks back levels the playing field.

Jeff signs a new deal on 10:52 - Sep 24 with 3837 viewssplJack

Jeff signs a new deal on 14:59 - Sep 23 by karnataka

I would agree with you if he would just make the occasional off the ball run for a colleague to find with a ball in behind the fullback instead of just standing on the line waiting for a ball to feet before doing anything. Drives me nuts and from their reactions, I can tell it drives Taylor and more latterly, Kingsley nuts too. If he'd just do that, he'd be devastating and playing for somebody else.

This.

If he ran in behind his fullback back once or twice it would put uncertainty in the defenders minds. He's too easy to play against when he insists on receiving the ball in front of the fullback every time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024