Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we don't need right now is a manager with no experience or class. 23:44 - Oct 1 with 1698 viewsskacrazy

I knew I shouldn't have logged on tonight. I hope it's just rumours. Maybe the new owners think it would be a master stroke but if Ryan Giggs is offered the job this club is heading in the wrong direction in my opinion. To remove a guy with Guidolin's experience for someone with no track record would be just plain stupid.

What we don't need right now is a manager with no experience or class. on 01:14 - Oct 2 with 1626 viewsLoyal

But a manager who stoops as low as Giggs is most welcome.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What we don't need right now is a manager with no experience or class. on 01:20 - Oct 2 with 1615 viewsdeanscfc

Yep. I hope the board got the message from the fans today and I hope they read this board for clues on how disappointed most of us would be to have Giggs here.

I hate to mention them but we've taken the piss out of Cardiff enough over the years... A foreign takeover and the possibility of Giggs as manager... Fair few similarities to them with Solsjkaer. But at least he had managerial experience and wasn't a complete c*nt. Let's not go down that route.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024