Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" 20:00 - Oct 3 with 942 viewsAussieSwan

Given the poor, unpopular decisions under HJ's watch in recent years, I feel that he has very nearly passed the point of dying a hero and is on his way to becoming the villain.

We find ourselves in a really sad, almost shambolic state, and with the help of the Americans we are losing our identity that was envied by other clubs not long ago. I'd certainly say I'm not alone in feeling Jenkins is well on his way to tarnishing the good work that won him so much praise in the earlier years of his reign, in an almost dictator-esque way... certainly a "my way or the highway" approach.

I thought our club was a lot better than how we are acting now.

I just hope that Bradley's reign can bring some badly-needed long-term stability to the club, on and off the field

Do people agree?

(Quote by Harvey Dent in Batman: The Dark Knight Rises)
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 20:07]

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" on 20:05 - Oct 3 with 916 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

F%&-&%g bang on, out of his depth. Apparently club asked Joe Allen to see out his contract at Liverpool, so we could get him for free. Sounds like the sort of thing HJ would do. Whether you liked FG or not, the club has acted disgracefully. We are fast becoming a laughing stock.

Happy Days :-)

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" on 12:36 - Oct 4 with 783 viewsAussieSwan

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" on 20:05 - Oct 3 by DICKIETAPISAJACK

F%&-&%g bang on, out of his depth. Apparently club asked Joe Allen to see out his contract at Liverpool, so we could get him for free. Sounds like the sort of thing HJ would do. Whether you liked FG or not, the club has acted disgracefully. We are fast becoming a laughing stock.

can't argue with any of that

If that Allen story is true then I'm gobsmacked. A Premier League chairman can't have a League One mindset

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" on 16:23 - Dec 17 with 644 viewsAussieSwan

He's becoming more and more of a villain by the day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024