Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick Question 23:05 - Oct 16 with 1421 viewsdannywiseman123

Firstly I want to thank you all so much for showing my youtube channel so much love, I really appreciate it. I've always wanted to show dale fans my content but I've been scared to hahaha. A lot of dale fans are liking the content I put up on my channel but this is the question I have. I only film dale games (mainly home but some away) is there any other videos you would like to see on my channel. I'm asking you guys as my channel is really just for dale fans! All suggestions and feedback is greatly appreciated. Once again thank you all so much for helping me grow my channel, and letting me achieve the community I wanted for my channel.

#UTD #KHBA
Quick Question on 23:09 - Oct 16 with 1403 viewsRoChDaLe

Thinking outside the box a little bit here Danny but you could maybe make videos of players you think we should sign (realistic ones obviously) and maybe make little videos of their highlights. Maybe like a bit of a scout report, could take a little more time but would be worth the watch. :)

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Quick Question on 23:18 - Oct 16 with 1387 viewsdannywiseman123

Quick Question on 23:09 - Oct 16 by RoChDaLe

Thinking outside the box a little bit here Danny but you could maybe make videos of players you think we should sign (realistic ones obviously) and maybe make little videos of their highlights. Maybe like a bit of a scout report, could take a little more time but would be worth the watch. :)

Thank you for your feedback, I wouldn't release a video every week but it sure would be fun to make, leave it with me and I'll see what I can do.
Quick Question on 18:00 - Oct 17 with 1213 viewsdannywiseman123

Quick Question on 23:18 - Oct 16 by dannywiseman123

Thank you for your feedback, I wouldn't release a video every week but it sure would be fun to make, leave it with me and I'll see what I can do.

After Sleeping on the idea of the scout report type of video I feel this would be a great addition to my channel, but I'm not sure how many vids I would make.
Quick Question on 18:03 - Oct 17 with 1201 viewsDaleiLama

Shots of the back of seats on any form of public transport could be included. Also, if you go to any away games, drinks and/or pie price lists are always good.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Quick Question on 18:20 - Oct 17 with 1164 viewsdannywiseman123

Quick Question on 18:03 - Oct 17 by DaleiLama

Shots of the back of seats on any form of public transport could be included. Also, if you go to any away games, drinks and/or pie price lists are always good.

I completely forgot about that stuff. It will be added in my vids from now on. Thanks for the feedback pal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024