Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This article worries me a bit 23:48 - Nov 29 with 4203 viewsdeanscfc

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-boss-reve

Particularly this part:

"Money is thought to be available for the first full transfer window of the club's new American ownership, though it is not likely to be huge amounts."

How is it not clear to them that we do actually NEED, for once to spend some proper money? It is a requirement now, not a choice.

Also, no mention of any weakness at fullback and a belief by BB that no 'major surgey' is needed. If that is their genuine belief then I'd say our chances of staying up are slim.
This article worries me a bit on 15:50 - Nov 30 with 759 viewsSnackajack

How is it a requirement, not a choice? If you only have £500 in your bank account, would you spend £1000 on a new car? No, you would walk or catch the bus. If we do not have the money, then we have to buy and play as well as we can within our means or get relegated. No one wants to get relegated but better than December 1985.
This article worries me a bit on 15:53 - Nov 30 with 757 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This article worries me a bit on 15:40 - Nov 30 by randomperson

he already signed a new deal with that same team....
more b.s. rumours

Well, the rumor is that it would only be a January loan. So not sure a new deal would affect that.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This article worries me a bit on 15:55 - Nov 30 with 752 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This article worries me a bit on 10:13 - Nov 30 by Jango

When was the last time a team in trouble made major changes in January and survived? I'd say an experienced defender to come in and steady the ship and a quality midfielder will be the best we can hope for. No point in making wholesale changes because it doesn't work.

Or a wing. Not that I can think of any good ones available and in our price range.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This article worries me a bit on 15:57 - Nov 30 with 749 viewsmonmouth

This article worries me a bit on 15:55 - Nov 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Or a wing. Not that I can think of any good ones available and in our price range.

Two high quality expensive 6 month loans might be our best bet. Who's out of favour at the big clubs?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024