Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? 20:54 - Dec 21 with 3962 viewsLohengrin

I don't know how closely anybody has been following events today but so far as I can make out Assad (Putin) is allowing the withdrawal of some 13,000 rebels (raving lunatics) westward toward Idib. The expectation is that many of them will then try and enter Turkey and hook around northward to re-enter Syria somewhere in the region of Saluq.

Am I missing something here?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 15:54 - Dec 24 with 684 viewsperchrockjack

Ironic indeed.

We stayed in Grand Victoria Hotel just for the night, a former icon of when Bradford was pre eminent in industry.

I don't blame immigrants for flocking over ,I d do the same myself but we ve allowed a sea change to our culture.

Would you say that Pakistanis fully mix with indigenous white Bradfordians.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 17:40 - Dec 24 with 660 viewsFieryJack

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 15:54 - Dec 24 by perchrockjack

Ironic indeed.

We stayed in Grand Victoria Hotel just for the night, a former icon of when Bradford was pre eminent in industry.

I don't blame immigrants for flocking over ,I d do the same myself but we ve allowed a sea change to our culture.

Would you say that Pakistanis fully mix with indigenous white Bradfordians.

Grand Victoria's a nice place.

Had my Xmas Works Do there a couple of weeks ago. Nice little bar but, as is usual with hotel bars, a bit expensive - £4 for a pint of John Smiths!

The answer to your last question is a resounding "No". There is practically no integration.

The city is alarmingly segregated (schools and residential areas) but the reasons for that are complicated and many. A sad situation, I agree, and I can't see it ever ending.

It's too easy, tho, to lay all the problems at the door of the 100,000 Pakistanis who live in the metropolitan area of Bradford. I have friends/work colleagues who are Asian and they're 100% sound. On the other hand I've been on the receiving end of some vile anti-white racist abuse/intimidation & near-physical-violence too - just as they were on the receiving end of it when they started arriving in the 50s.

I'm afraid the old cliche is as true as it always was - there's good & bad on both sides of the divide.

Anyway, It's time to cook the tea & get off to Fanny's Ale House before it gets too busy to get through the door!

Happy Christmas, Perch.
The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 17:58 - Dec 24 with 650 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed. No way do I blame them

Brits have done it in countless countries.

Bradford is a culture shock to those in Swansea , Merseyside and other areas where there are relatively few peoples of colour.

I lovecthecold northern powerhouse cities of Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Bradford ,Sheffield Newcastle and its scandalous as to how they were cut adrift by thatcher.

Anyway, thanks and U2

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 18:58 - Dec 24 with 638 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 00:31 - Dec 24 by Lohengrin

I'm not Bin Laden's Logistics Officer, mun! Do you think it's my job to sort out their messing arrangements?

What is it you've got in mind, do you want to put them up in Nissen Huts on Fairwood Common?

Certainly not. I'd rather they be safe in their homes within their own country, as i'm sure they would, but they're not are they. And that's what is so sad about the whole episode. Unfortunately, it seems you're unable too grasp this simple concept.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 19:11 - Dec 24 with 629 viewsGroo

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 18:58 - Dec 24 by morningstar

Certainly not. I'd rather they be safe in their homes within their own country, as i'm sure they would, but they're not are they. And that's what is so sad about the whole episode. Unfortunately, it seems you're unable too grasp this simple concept.

The fighting in Syria started as a revolt against Assad, who used extreme measures against any voices against his government. The rebellion was just that a rebellion against Assad.

The problem is that the rebels aligned with anyone who would help in the fight and with ISIS marching in to take advantage.

The result is anyone against Assad is now labelled as ISIS or some other extremist movement and Assad and Russia bomb indisciminitatley, Assad even uses gas in civilian areas.

I do Sympathise with the ordinary people who have been caught in the middle and quite frankly lablling anyone who has not fled their home as a terrorist or terrorist sympathiser is very wrong.

The situation there is very complicated and I can't quite see the good guys on any side.

Groo does what Groo does best

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 19:41 - Dec 24 with 612 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 18:58 - Dec 24 by morningstar

What are you doing now? Have you got some sort of Ready Brek glow about you, looking across at your Mrs and nodding with virtue?

The sum total of what you've posted on this thread would have seen you behind bars in 1940 and somebody very much like myself (a younger version) would have been dragging you into a van by the scruff.

Can you grasp that?
[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 20:00]

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 19:58 - Dec 24 with 602 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 15:33 - Dec 24 by Ebo

I think the answer you are looking for is that successive Israeli governments have veered further and further to the right. It is at a point now where is far far away from what it was and where once there was left wing empathy, mainly from just after the second world war.

The political landscape is ever changing and is completely different to what is was in the 1950's hence why the left is strongly opposed to what Israel are doing.

No one can argue against the fact that they have flouted and ignored so many International Laws, playing the Anti-semite card to gain support, when in fact they are as much as a jew as you or I.

The only problem with your right/left categorisation, Ebo, is the apogee of left-Zionism coincided more or less exactly with the rabid mass murder of Arabs. History is what it is and the dead never arise.

The British 'left' has tried to change its spots but the carpet under which they tried to bury their sins, lies and venality is Olympian; the Albatross around Tony Benn's scrawny neck.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:18 - Dec 24 with 588 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 19:41 - Dec 24 by Lohengrin

What are you doing now? Have you got some sort of Ready Brek glow about you, looking across at your Mrs and nodding with virtue?

The sum total of what you've posted on this thread would have seen you behind bars in 1940 and somebody very much like myself (a younger version) would have been dragging you into a van by the scruff.

Can you grasp that?
[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 20:00]

Behind bars in 1940? In which country Nazi Germany? And the younger version of you would be the in the Hitler youth i guess?

Login to get fewer ads

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:30 - Dec 24 with 583 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:18 - Dec 24 by morningstar

Behind bars in 1940? In which country Nazi Germany? And the younger version of you would be the in the Hitler youth i guess?

You'd have been arrested in Swansea, trust me. The group you are fretting over planted the 7/7 bombs and murdered Drummer Rigby. You'd have forfeited your liberty and lost your marriage.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:33 - Dec 24 with 575 viewsperchrockjack

Israel is a democracy,which is something Arabs struggle with.
Its blamed for most of the world s ills but not this time,folks.

The blame lies with the people and the religion that openly admits wanting to wipe from the face of the globe..

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:42 - Dec 24 with 560 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:30 - Dec 24 by Lohengrin

You'd have been arrested in Swansea, trust me. The group you are fretting over planted the 7/7 bombs and murdered Drummer Rigby. You'd have forfeited your liberty and lost your marriage.

i'm not 'fretting' over any group! Just people displaced from their homes in the freezing cold. Anyway, how do you know the people you saw on Sky news were behind 7/7 and Lee Rigby? You Bin Laden's logistic officer or what? Fact is though Lee Rigby's killers were British born of Nigerian dissent!

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:55 - Dec 24 with 545 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:42 - Dec 24 by morningstar

i'm not 'fretting' over any group! Just people displaced from their homes in the freezing cold. Anyway, how do you know the people you saw on Sky news were behind 7/7 and Lee Rigby? You Bin Laden's logistic officer or what? Fact is though Lee Rigby's killers were British born of Nigerian dissent!

You are going to love Castlereagh.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:53 - Dec 24 with 517 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:55 - Dec 24 by Lohengrin

You are going to love Castlereagh.

Why? because i look across at my Mrs nodding with virtue? The same Mrs who did two stints in Northern Ireland, and was on duty at the Hyde bombings! Fvck off is it son!

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:10 - Dec 24 with 504 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:53 - Dec 24 by morningstar

Why? because i look across at my Mrs nodding with virtue? The same Mrs who did two stints in Northern Ireland, and was on duty at the Hyde bombings! Fvck off is it son!

Enough off your nonsense about Nusra, ISIS and al-Queada you're in Britain FFS, man.

There are plenty of us who have served in Ulster, myself included, and there was nobody I can recall spent their free hours weeping over INLA widows.

Wrap up and drink your sherry before Rudolf necks it!
[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 22:11]

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:21 - Dec 24 with 493 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:10 - Dec 24 by Lohengrin

Enough off your nonsense about Nusra, ISIS and al-Queada you're in Britain FFS, man.

There are plenty of us who have served in Ulster, myself included, and there was nobody I can recall spent their free hours weeping over INLA widows.

Wrap up and drink your sherry before Rudolf necks it!
[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 22:11]

I didn't mention Nusra, ISIS and al-Queada, you did! What the fvck are talking about you incoherent idiot, I totally understand the angle your trying to take here, but you're so way of the mark you are doing nothing more than making a fool of yourself. Anyway Merry Christmas tvvathead.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:27 - Dec 24 with 488 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:21 - Dec 24 by morningstar

I didn't mention Nusra, ISIS and al-Queada, you did! What the fvck are talking about you incoherent idiot, I totally understand the angle your trying to take here, but you're so way of the mark you are doing nothing more than making a fool of yourself. Anyway Merry Christmas tvvathead.

All this name calling from you people makes me laugh. Off you trot there's a good chap.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:38 - Dec 24 with 471 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:27 - Dec 24 by Lohengrin

All this name calling from you people makes me laugh. Off you trot there's a good chap.

Name calling, being a patronising fvckwit, same thing really innit. As i said Merry Christmas.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:44 - Dec 24 with 467 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:38 - Dec 24 by morningstar

Name calling, being a patronising fvckwit, same thing really innit. As i said Merry Christmas.

Try not to over do it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024