Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That might well be it for me 17:25 - Dec 26 with 2216 viewsKingBony

Didn't want to go today, thought it would go exactly as it did pretty much.

Another load of tinkering, concede at least 3 goals.

On what planet are we ever going to create chances (at home mind) with Cork (the clownt can fcuk off jogging around when we are 3-0 down) Leon and Fulton... at home at faking home!!

As for the players fcuk the lot of you waste of space ****, not even putting a shift in...

Kingsley better than Taylor lmfao he's learnt how to pass backwards more than Taylor.

Do you know what I'm gonna stop because if I don't I'm just going to get more and more angry.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

That might well be it for me on 17:32 - Dec 26 with 2155 viewsKingBony

Oh and Jenkins et all thanks for ruining my football club

Bob bob bob thanks for well.... the joke of the team you are putting on the field (not all your fault granted but you picked 3 defensive midfielders at home today and still fcking conceded 4 goals you goose fathead clown.

Ah fcuk it

That might well be it for me on 17:44 - Dec 26 with 2038 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sorry, your opinion of Kingsley is wrong.
Not only did he pass more balls forward, he actually put 9 balls in to their Penalty Area, unfortunately only 1 of them got to a Swans players.
That might well be it for me on 17:47 - Dec 26 with 1990 viewsblaine_scfc

That might well be it for me on 17:44 - Dec 26 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, your opinion of Kingsley is wrong.
Not only did he pass more balls forward, he actually put 9 balls in to their Penalty Area, unfortunately only 1 of them got to a Swans players.

Kingsley was dreadful, his balls into the box were from our half way line which all ended up floating through to the keeper.

He really was dreadful
That might well be it for me on 18:00 - Dec 26 with 1895 viewsKingBony

That might well be it for me on 17:47 - Dec 26 by blaine_scfc

Kingsley was dreadful, his balls into the box were from our half way line which all ended up floating through to the keeper.

He really was dreadful

Dreadful indeed, sorry Fans Dad, chipping the ball to nobody in the box from decent positions doesn't make him any better than Taylor. Not that I'm even so bothered about that.

Blaine is spot on, he was utter garbage!

That might well be it for me on 18:16 - Dec 26 with 1797 viewsLeonWasGod

That might well be it for me on 17:47 - Dec 26 by blaine_scfc

He really was dreadful

I agree. Not slating him, as anyone is better in a collective unit. But to say that we're any better with Kingsley in the team is laughable. He's fine, as is Taylor. He made no difference today though, and it's likely Tayls wouldn't either. They're much of a muchness for me, but neither is the reason we're in this mess, and equally we could not be in this mess with either of them playing too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024