Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game 12:06 - Jan 6 with 4003 viewsStarsky

Perfect opportunity to strike while the iron's hot

See link

http://www.not606.com/threads/hcst-hull-city-vs-swansea-city-%E2%80%93-boycott-a

It's just the internet, init.

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 12:15 - Jan 6 with 3967 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bearing in mind what is happening in our club, there is no reason why we should not support this let alone what is happening at Hull.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 12:17]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 12:17 - Jan 6 with 3949 viewsairedale

I get the feeling that it might be cutting your own nose to spite your face though. The crowd isn't going to be significant so will anyone notice? And if they do it at a high profile game, then they'd need to buy the tickets and not attend the match, otherwise the plastics would buy the tickets.
Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 12:19 - Jan 6 with 3936 viewsJackBaston

If it was for a league game great
But Fa cup i literally couldnt care less
Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 12:33 - Jan 6 with 3872 viewsStarsky

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 12:15 - Jan 6 by JACKMANANDBOY

Bearing in mind what is happening in our club, there is no reason why we should not support this let alone what is happening at Hull.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 12:17]

That's why I'm boycotting it too

It's just the internet, init.

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 13:46 - Jan 6 with 3751 viewsperchrockjack

I would actually like to go but have nobody to go with and the M62 is spooky at night when you re all alone.

It's a perfect game for Clem it's basically a free shot .

We could use momentum and take it into the arse game

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 14:02 - Jan 6 with 3705 viewsairedale

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 13:46 - Jan 6 by perchrockjack

I would actually like to go but have nobody to go with and the M62 is spooky at night when you re all alone.

That road is downright dangerous. I had a job involving a lot of driving in the 1970s, and I used to hate it. Long time ago now but I recall disliking that, the M1 just outside London and the (A48)road from Cardiff to Newport.
Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 14:02 - Jan 6 with 3705 viewsbuilthjack

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 13:46 - Jan 6 by perchrockjack

Get Klopp to go with you. They have them early next month, so he could use it as a spying mission. Make him drive too.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 14:08 - Jan 6 with 3680 viewsairedale

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 14:02 - Jan 6 by builthjack

Get Klopp to go with you. They have them early next month, so he could use it as a spying mission. Make him drive too.

Gott in himmel! Zat hairydale from Cardiff is correct, zis autobahn is very dodgy.
Login to get fewer ads

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 18:23 - Jan 6 with 3471 viewsDewi1jack

Didn't 'Ull have their boycott during the play off final?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 19:41 - Jan 6 with 3363 viewsGowerjack

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 14:02 - Jan 6 by airedale

That road is downright dangerous. I had a job involving a lot of driving in the 1970s, and I used to hate it. Long time ago now but I recall disliking that, the M1 just outside London and the (A48)road from Cardiff to Newport.

My least favourite road is the M3/M27 heading into Southampton.

Feckin dangerous.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 19:43 - Jan 6 with 3357 viewsJackfath

Hull City forum - boycotting Swansea game on 19:41 - Jan 6 by Gowerjack

My least favourite road is the M3/M27 heading into Southampton.

Feckin dangerous.

Don't you ever call me a boring prck again.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024