Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A message from the majority owners 21:27 - Jan 14 with 4535 viewsDarran

Well done to the Trust for making headway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A message from the majority owners on 21:29 - Jan 14 with 3205 viewsSwansea93

If they understood the fans frustrations then they'd do the right thing and give Huw the boot.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 21:57]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

A message from the majority owners on 21:37 - Jan 14 with 3130 viewsDarran

A message from the majority owners on 21:29 - Jan 14 by Swansea93

If they understood the fans frustrations then they'd do the right thing and give Huw the boot.

Fair point

A message from the majority owners on 21:37 - Jan 14 with 3129 viewsheadcleaner

So basically keep your frustrations to yourselves because the poor players don't want to hear them. Let's be honest the crowd backed the team today and they still shipped four really soft goal not one or two but four preventable goals.

Lots of words that actually say naff all. They must think people blindly follow whatever the trust say it's like the people's popular front of judea and Brian is our leader. I wish they'd come out and say something we can all believe in like Huw has gone much like Williams but they haven't even mentioned he was sent packing a week ago
A message from the majority owners on 21:39 - Jan 14 with 3098 viewsGowerjack

There is something that speaks louder than words.

If only they could remember what it was....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

A message from the majority owners on 21:43 - Jan 14 with 3061 viewsfbreath

A lot of hot air in that statement

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

A message from the majority owners on 21:49 - Jan 14 with 3020 viewslonglostjack

Bang on

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A message from the majority owners on 21:51 - Jan 14 with 2999 viewsNeathJack

I'm pretty sure they will.
A message from the majority owners on 21:58 - Jan 14 with 2949 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Sh*tting themselves.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

A message from the majority owners on 21:58 - Jan 14 with 2942 viewsGeoffThom

So sumbler and co have a say on transfers ?well I don't think a lot of what the trust are advocating player wise so far !!!
A message from the majority owners on 22:01 - Jan 14 with 2923 viewsskacrazy

I suggest they open their eyes and realise what everyone has pointed out. We are not good enough and need strengthening with quality. This is just typical shite that we all expect.

I welcome the fact that they want to us all to unite but it's not enough. They have done nothing to earn our trust. Nothing at all.
A message from the majority owners on 22:06 - Jan 14 with 2877 viewsPhil_S

A message from the majority owners on 21:58 - Jan 14 by GeoffThom

So sumbler and co have a say on transfers ?well I don't think a lot of what the trust are advocating player wise so far !!!

Lets not be silly here of course we do not have a say on transfers - that is why we have a manager appointed to make sure that he Is happy with the players that he is bringing in.

What though should and is happening is to make sure that we have the last part of the first paragraph happening

To have any fans involved in selecting players would be madness
A message from the majority owners on 22:07 - Jan 14 with 2862 viewsDarran

A message from the majority owners on 22:06 - Jan 14 by Phil_S

Lets not be silly here of course we do not have a say on transfers - that is why we have a manager appointed to make sure that he Is happy with the players that he is bringing in.

What though should and is happening is to make sure that we have the last part of the first paragraph happening

Ignore Geoff he's a bit thick.

A message from the majority owners on 22:08 - Jan 14 with 2848 viewsJackBaston

I like the bit where they blamed the fans for their poor relationship with the trust
A message from the majority owners on 22:09 - Jan 14 with 2832 viewsWingstandwood

Build for the f#cking future? By what means?...... Increasing the overdraught? Reinstate Dineen when nobodies looking?.... Give JVZ more tickets for 'big-club' opposition when no f#cker is looking?

The w#nkers know they're in deep shit! The w#nkers know they've been sold a three legged donkey! They know without the supporters whom have been so disgracefully betrayed and treated like sh* t with complete and utter contempt.... the club will freefall. Yep and many of those supporters could desert by many thousands by sheer fact the way they have been treated!

IMO its desperate self serving damage limitation and PR bullsh*t to lock the gate once the horse has bolted! Take a look who is sitting in YOUR director's box w#nkers! Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost!

Argus!

A message from the majority owners on 22:09 - Jan 14 with 2825 viewsSmellyplumz

Why is Huw c unt still picking me players and not Clement because you can't tell me the three amigos that are coming in are not huws

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

A message from the majority owners on 22:11 - Jan 14 with 2804 viewsblueytheblue

So, they say they got off on the wrong foot.

Next paragraph they claim they invested in the club...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

A message from the majority owners on 22:13 - Jan 14 with 2770 viewsWarwickHunt

That's exactly what we've had since Laudrup was sacked...
A message from the majority owners on 22:13 - Jan 14 with 2767 viewsGeoffThom

Right so they say they've consulted you on the manager and transfer targets ?
If they have I hope you did have your say and advocated for better players also maybe you can shed some light on Jenkins famous 5m specials ?
A message from the majority owners on 22:13 - Jan 14 with 2767 viewsSmellyplumz

A message to the owners.... F*ck off

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

A message from the majority owners on 22:15 - Jan 14 with 2737 viewsBanosswan

Sounds a lot like the 'right thing to say' they said when they took over the club.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

A message from the majority owners on 22:16 - Jan 14 with 2728 viewsGeoffThom

A message from the majority owners on 22:07 - Jan 14 by Darran

Ignore Geoff he's a bit thick.

Shut it teabag your still due to be dangled of the ferry bridge !!😂😂😂😂😂
A message from the majority owners on 22:19 - Jan 14 with 2684 viewsFlashberryjack

A message from the majority owners on 22:13 - Jan 14 by GeoffThom

Right so they say they've consulted you on the manager and transfer targets ?
If they have I hope you did have your say and advocated for better players also maybe you can shed some light on Jenkins famous 5m specials ?

They've brought you Tom Carroll........how much more do you want ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

A message from the majority owners on 22:19 - Jan 14 with 2681 viewsskacrazy

Really? How hard can it be?

List from Moneyball expert - Chuck it out.
List from Jenkins - Chuck it out.
List from fans down pub on Saturday afternoon - Remove those too expensive

Surely the remaining list would be better than the mediocre sh!t we are getting in.
A message from the majority owners on 22:24 - Jan 14 with 2632 views1983

A message from the majority owners on 22:16 - Jan 14 by GeoffThom

Shut it teabag your still due to be dangled of the ferry bridge !!😂😂😂😂😂

Watch out he'll get his Ferry Boys to put you in hospital

A message from the majority owners on 22:25 - Jan 14 with 2610 viewsskacrazy

Oh, and if someone wants to pay me £500K I.'d be relentless in my efforts to sign top quality believe you me. Somehow I think my enthusiasm wouldn't last too long though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024