Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irritating people 09:21 - Mar 6 with 5436 viewsjackal

Anyone got pains sitting near them?

There's a woman who only comes now and again behind me. She has a high screechy voice and shouts helpful tips to the players.

"Kick the ball"

"Score a goal"

And at a throw in. "Throw it" I'm getting old. She pisses me off.
Irritating people on 14:21 - Mar 6 with 2194 viewsRico1983

There was a lad that used to sit behind us in the North East corner who hated Jason Scotland with a passion, once offering up this pearler: "I f**king hate Jason Scotland. He's shit. All he does is score goals".

There was another bloke who used to sit along the row from me who, without fail, would shout torrents of horrendous sexist abuse at Sian Massey just for the crime of not having a Y chromosome. This despite her being one of the better officials we've ever had in charge of us, to my mind...
Irritating people on 14:34 - Mar 6 with 2153 viewsLeonWasGod

The most irritating are the ones that only turn up for the big teams and leave their seats empty for the rest of the time. W@nkers taking up space of someone who'd appreciate it more.
Irritating people on 15:34 - Mar 6 with 2066 viewsEbo

The c*nts with the upside down butchers apron in the east.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Irritating people on 15:44 - Mar 6 with 2041 viewsGriffting

Was just thinking about this and I don't think I could recall one person that sits around me.. The crowd is just a blur for 90 minutes.
Irritating people on 16:56 - Mar 6 with 1914 viewsbluenile

"Anyone got pains sitting near them?

There's a woman who only comes now and again behind me. She has a high screechy voice and shouts helpful tips to the players.

"Kick the ball"

"Score a goal"

And at a throw in. "Throw it" I'm getting old. She pisses me off."

So.................there's a woman who only comes now and again, behind you??..............................some on here would pay good money to hear that.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Irritating people on 00:00 - Mar 7 with 1614 viewsEbo

There's a ginger fella that sits 2 seats away from me and he is completely bonkers. Constant shouts of "Put him under", "Tackle him mun" etc etc all game. His son who used to be quiet and has now reached young adulthood has gone worse than him. Seat kicking is his new found pleasure and the poor chap in front has to wear a hat to protect him from all the projectile spittle raining down on him.
It's funny though as he reaches meltdown, he then decides to go for a piss which 9/10 times means the Swans score whilst he is having a slash in the east stand bogs.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 0:00]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Irritating people on 03:09 - Mar 7 with 1534 viewsDewi1jack

So.
If we leave the wives/ girlfriends/ both(lucky lucky man!!) at home
and most of us grumpy old b'stards do the same...

There really aren't that many irritating people out there watching football

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Irritating people on 13:30 - Mar 7 with 1317 viewslewisjack

Irritating people on 13:31 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

There's a right irritating c*nt that shouts abuse at the linesman/Ref every time a decision goes against us.

Jumps up and down like a demented f*cking idiot when we score, and then gets into a proper rage when we concede.

Thinks he knows everything about football, when in fact he knows feck all, and forever
moaning about the LED crowd facing advertising boards, a right grumpy tw*t he is.

Sits in my seat every home game.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 13:51]

You must be the plonker who sits near me! Are you a pisshead?

Magnus Maximus

Login to get fewer ads

Irritating people on 15:03 - Mar 7 with 1250 viewsFlashberryjack

Irritating people on 13:30 - Mar 7 by lewisjack

You must be the plonker who sits near me! Are you a pisshead?

Yep that's me, I'm guessing you must be that miserable git that sits near me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Irritating people on 15:17 - Mar 7 with 1223 viewspencoedjack

Real(?) Pencoedjack is a pain in the ass
Irritating people on 15:36 - Mar 7 with 1196 viewsJFSwan

Theres a young man on the lower east stand who, judging by his ' slow' voice, has learning difficulties and shouts strange things like 'break his legs' usually with a few swear words. People near him laugh and encourage him which makes it perpetually worse.
Irritating people on 15:38 - Mar 7 with 1192 viewsSwanjaxs

There used to be a guy with a bald head who used to stand up motionless all game with a blank expression on his face with his arms to his side! Really used to pìss me off! Haven't seen him for a while though. ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Irritating people on 16:57 - Mar 7 with 1129 viewsFlashberryjack

Irritating people on 15:38 - Mar 7 by Swanjaxs

There used to be a guy with a bald head who used to stand up motionless all game with a blank expression on his face with his arms to his side! Really used to pìss me off! Haven't seen him for a while though. ....

That was Bob Bradley mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Irritating people on 16:59 - Mar 7 with 1123 viewsSwanjaxs

Irritating people on 16:57 - Mar 7 by Flashberryjack

That was Bob Bradley mun.

Yep thats the one 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Irritating people on 17:40 - Mar 7 with 1075 viewscanhecatchit

Had a woman sitting behind me in South Stand, always kicking my seat all the time, so after all the first half shecarried on doing it at half time , I reached round and grabbed her foot, and said you are worse than the bloody kids ffs . She hasn't done it since :D

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Irritating people on 07:33 - Mar 9 with 649 viewskarnataka

Irritating people on 11:48 - Mar 6 by Pegojack

There's a bloke in the row behind and about nine seats along who used to spend the whole match screaming foul abuse at the officials and the opposition whilst banging his seat up and down to emphasize his point. This went on for the whole match.

He was a feckin nightmare, and one of my mates who'd sat with me from the start actually couldn't take it any longer and moved to the West Stand. We wrote to the club about him, complained to stewards about him and got nowhere.

Funnily enough, he's calmed down lately (hopefully he's had a heart scare or something) but now the numpty who sits in front of him has started up. It must be catching....

Yes, I remember that bloke, Mike. Many seasons ago, I used Phil's ST for a couple of games before he moved to the West and I remember the looks on yours & Stuart's faces when I told you where I was sitting. As you say, that guy was a complete fecking nightmare. Glad it was just a couple of occasions I was subjected to that but I haven't come across anyone worse anywhere near my seat. Glad to hear he's calmed down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024