Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signings 13:27 - Aug 29 with 4266 viewsswanatcarlisle

Well that's us into the last few days of the transfer window. Like most of you I was just hoping this year maybe we would get some good signings in ad keep hold of players we wanted. OK...Siggy I sort of expected...I Like Messa and I do think Clucas will be a good player but was it really a good deal with a player swap?...not sure about that. Now it's being touted that Llorente may go to Chelsea typically last minute with no chance of a replacement. I think that Paul Clement must be a frustrated as anyone with the lack of movement....or the speed of movement the other way.
Being honest we are not going to get the like of Sanches when other top flight clubs would snap him up but Chadli...Bony I would have though could have been achievable.
I have always stood by the board I guess out of loyalty from past deeds but theses days I find myself looking down the barrel of modern football and all the greed it brings with it.

Anyway YJB's....hope you had a good bank holiday......grim up North as usual!

[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 14:33]
Signings on 13:39 - Aug 29 with 4210 viewsandypitt56

Its looking less and less likely that we will sign anyone of real quality. Probably end up with the new Ngog on the last day of the window. Still could be worse tiendalli is no longer a free agent haha
Signings on 13:59 - Aug 29 with 4088 viewsmike1

Agree with you. Frustrating to see others seemingly making signings and not us. Most worrying is our management/ coaching staff becoming equally unhappy and after last seasons performance will be sought after. This would again leave us with a failed businessman still running the club into the ground.
Signings on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 4075 viewsSWANSEYE

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING !!!
Signings on 14:09 - Aug 29 with 4024 viewsswan65split

lessons learnt my ar£e
Signings on 14:12 - Aug 29 with 4002 viewssnork44

Signings on 13:39 - Aug 29 by andypitt56

Its looking less and less likely that we will sign anyone of real quality. Probably end up with the new Ngog on the last day of the window. Still could be worse tiendalli is no longer a free agent haha

I'd take Tiendalli at the moment at least he would be cover at left back as because of Huws tightness we don't have any left back cover at all after we sold Kingsley to Hull!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Signings on 14:18 - Aug 29 with 3954 viewsSheffieldjack

The only way that the sale of Kingsley to Hull makes any sense at all is that we are going to bring in a first choice right back and use Naughton as cover for both right and left back. Even then I don't think it's particularly sensible..... But if we don't sign a new right back it will show that the new owners and Beaky really don't care.
Signings on 14:40 - Aug 29 with 3859 viewsswanatcarlisle

Signings on 14:18 - Aug 29 by Sheffieldjack

The only way that the sale of Kingsley to Hull makes any sense at all is that we are going to bring in a first choice right back and use Naughton as cover for both right and left back. Even then I don't think it's particularly sensible..... But if we don't sign a new right back it will show that the new owners and Beaky really don't care.

Totally agree.........and I dont see a right back any time soon....hope I'm wrong.
Signings on 19:10 - Aug 29 with 3558 viewsawayjack

Signings on 14:18 - Aug 29 by Sheffieldjack

Agree. Crazy if we don't have cover. Hopefully Arias is done and media are wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024