Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:26 - Sep 28 with 52767 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Sep 30 with 3476 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Sep 30 by Eilian

Is it possible that we will create something that doesn't involve is chipping the ball into the box for the big man?

This is 1,000% better than last week, bit I don't like the fact we are relying so much o on lofted balls into the box. It's primitive at best.

Sanches needs to play further forward for me.

Paul Clement is not good enough to manage in the league he finds himself in. I'm not sure what people are expecting.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 3470 viewsBalhamSwan

1 shot on target.... yawn
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 3458 viewsElward

Takes Ollson off, replaces with midfielder. 3 mins later concede from that players area. Well done Clement
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 3430 viewsSheffieldjack

First bit of quality and....
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 3420 viewsLoyal

We are turgid, hopeless, negative rubbish.
I'm sick of it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 3419 viewsGeoffThom

Substituting Olsen just cost you the game ,Mawson as well ball watching ,and clueless ,well clueless again
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 16:51]
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 3396 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Sep 30 by thenorthbankbog

Why take Olsen off

So - our £16m utility player can't play DM or LB.

Next?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 3350 viewsJackSkellington

Clucas at fault there for the goal. Clement with yet another absolutely bizarre substition, I think he hasn't got long left if we don't start scoring goals soon.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 30 with 3310 viewsNogginthenog

Ffs
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 30 with 3296 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Take off the man responsible for us being able to control the ball in their half due to his excellent hold up play.. it was obvious we'd struggle without him. This is West Ham's game to win now.

Another week of playing Paul Clement Apology Bingo in the post match press conference beckons.

Inevitable. It only took 5 minutes of second half football to see only one team was going to win that. Appalling.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 30 with 3282 viewsthornabyswan

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Sep 30 by Darran

I think we are going down.

Res will be along shortly to say how we are much better without Sigurdsson and Llorente.
At least we could score a goal then.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 30 with 3239 viewsjackeinstein

As I said Clement got to go tactically incapable the bloke is an utter disaster
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 30 with 3225 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Sep 30 by Darran

I think we are going down.

With siggy and llorente gone and not replaced its a definite possibility.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 30 with 3159 viewsOldjack

We're right in the brown stuff

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 30 with 3114 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 30 by thornabyswan

Res will be along shortly to say how we are much better without Sigurdsson and Llorente.

Free flowing football is coming.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 30 with 3116 viewsEilian

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Sep 30 by Smellyplumz

That's us done!

We are worse than sh*t.

We can defend all day long. Can't score for sh*t however.

One shot on target? Never going to win like that.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 30 with 3084 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolutely terrible again.

Going to be a tough season for sure. Let down by the board yet again and Clement failing after a good start.

Our shelf life could be ending.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Sep 30 with 2962 viewsRevJames

We seem to be expert at conceding late - first or second half.

Totally inept at game management
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 30 with 2943 viewsGeoffThom

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 30 by thornabyswan

Res hasn't a bloody clue
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Sep 30 with 2842 viewsSheffieldjack

Bizarre substitution. Did it cost us?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Sep 30 with 2815 viewspencoedjack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 30 by Smellyplumz

With siggy and llorente gone and not replaced its a definite possibility.

Indeed

Pretty obvious to most people you take the goals out of a nearly relegated side & replace with dross its not going to end well.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Sep 30 with 2763 viewsLoyal

Even after the goal we were apppaling, absolutely appalling.
Nothing, we have nothing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Sep 30 with 2741 viewsAnotherJohn

West Ham had pretty much settled for a point and Clement brings on a utility player who falls asleep at the far post when he is supposed to be playing full back. If we come out of the next two home games with less than two points I think PC may be picking up his P45.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Sep 30 with 2717 viewsGeoffThom

1corner and 1 attempt on target 😡😡😡😡😡
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Sep 30 with 2636 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Sep 30 by pencoedjack

Indeed

Pretty obvious to most people you take the goals out of a nearly relegated side & replace with dross its not going to end well.

I said last season that siggy kept us up last season and was torn to shreds.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024