Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? 21:07 - Dec 8 with 3153 viewsMyFinalHeaven

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/struggling-swansea-consider-tony-pul

What the hell is going on with this football club? There's just no end to the madness and insanity is there.

If it were up to me I'd sack Clement right now and replace him with Koeman. With the January window coming up, it's imperative that a manager is able to get the players he wants in and out. Koeman did absolute wonders in the transfer market with Saints, signing the likes of Sadio Mane, Pelle, Forster, van Dijk, Wanyama, Cedric Soares, Romeu, Austin, Tadic, Bertrand, etc. He was an absolute magician. From 2014-2016 no one did better in the transfer market than he did.

In all likelihood though what will probably happen is we'll have a sh*t January window (as usual) that does little if anything to strengthen the squad, Clement expectedly gets sacked as results don't improve, and with the window closed and a squad full of crap that no manager wants to touch with a 10 foot pole, we're left with Leon Britton as our interim manager as we go down.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 21:09]

Come on you Swans.

Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:10 - Dec 8 with 3139 viewspencoedjack

JENKINS NEEDS TO GO BEFORE WE GET A NEW MANAGER!!!!!
Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:16 - Dec 8 with 3097 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:10 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

He's not going anywhere unfortunately. The Americans have said time and time again that he has their full backing. He's basically their crony. Figures considering he was the ringleader that brokered the deal to sell them to club and showed them all the ins and outs.

Levien himself has admitted that he wouldn't go forward in buying and owning the club without Jenkins as he simply doesn't know enough about football and that Jenkins is like his football mentor.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 21:16]

Come on you Swans.

Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:16 - Dec 8 with 3094 viewsFlashberryjack

Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:10 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

Jenkins isn't going anywhere........and there are at least 500,000 reasons why.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 12:33]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:19 - Dec 8 with 3075 viewspencoedjack

Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:16 - Dec 8 by Flashberryjack

Jenkins isn't going anywhere........and there are at least 500,000 reasons why.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 12:33]

In my humble opinion sacking Clement without Jenkins is just delaying the inevitable
Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:27 - Dec 8 with 3045 viewsNirvana

I would prefer Koeman over Pulls a million times over.

And the way we've been playing this season, Clement really doesn't appear to be much better. I'll cut him slack, though, as our squad is sshitt and I doubt he had/has much control over that.

Jenkins needs to go immediately, although I doubt he will for reasons already outlined in the thread.

Either way, we're seriously ffukked unless we being in actual quality in January.
Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:28 - Dec 8 with 3039 viewsFlashberryjack

Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:19 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

In my humble opinion sacking Clement without Jenkins is just delaying the inevitable

Completely agree, but that's what will happen.....unfortunately

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 23:12 - Dec 8 with 2887 viewsGowerjack

Koeman is available yet we want Tony fvcking Pulis? on 21:27 - Dec 8 by Nirvana

I would prefer Koeman over Pulls a million times over.

And the way we've been playing this season, Clement really doesn't appear to be much better. I'll cut him slack, though, as our squad is sshitt and I doubt he had/has much control over that.

Jenkins needs to go immediately, although I doubt he will for reasons already outlined in the thread.

Either way, we're seriously ffukked unless we being in actual quality in January.

Donnie boy's dropped the ball again then Dav.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024