Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sellouts 21:20 - Jan 27 with 7937 viewsJENKINSOUT

am I the only one that finds it tedious that they come on here via their mouthpieces all defending what they did when they themselves admit their own mistakes

and for the record I know xmastree was lee dineen - not the way you would expect a vice chairman of a football club to behave

well that and inviting people for a coffee which is his natural get out clause when people touch a nerve

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

sellouts on 21:25 - Jan 27 with 4742 viewsJackfath

Hello. How do you know xmastree was Leigh Dineen?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

sellouts on 21:29 - Jan 27 with 4710 viewsbarry_island

sellouts on 21:25 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

Hello. How do you know xmastree was Leigh Dineen?

You had to put a quid in to get anything out of him.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

sellouts on 22:01 - Jan 27 with 4557 viewsOptimisticJack

Agree the bloke is a clown and embarressment to the club. The vice chairman of a Premier league club winding up fans on forums such as this is pathetic. He should be above all this. His ego and arrogance will not allow it however.

Optimisticjack

sellouts on 22:06 - Jan 27 with 4525 viewsgetcarter

sellouts on 22:01 - Jan 27 by OptimisticJack

Agree the bloke is a clown and embarressment to the club. The vice chairman of a Premier league club winding up fans on forums such as this is pathetic. He should be above all this. His ego and arrogance will not allow it however.

Concentrate on the football
sellouts on 22:45 - Jan 27 with 4422 viewsWAFU

He’s making a right idiot of himself on twitter tonight too.
sellouts on 23:02 - Jan 27 with 4367 viewsswanseacityx

sellouts on 22:45 - Jan 27 by WAFU

He’s making a right idiot of himself on twitter tonight too.

Personally I think he has just had a gutsfull of the abuse and I think its only a matter of time before it escalates. Funny enough those bidder twins who are abusing him are a pair of big girls and would run a mile but thats not the point. The idiotic minority who are abusing the Dineens should be made an example of by the fans.
sellouts on 23:08 - Jan 27 with 4354 viewsWAFU

sellouts on 23:02 - Jan 27 by swanseacityx

Personally I think he has just had a gutsfull of the abuse and I think its only a matter of time before it escalates. Funny enough those bidder twins who are abusing him are a pair of big girls and would run a mile but thats not the point. The idiotic minority who are abusing the Dineens should be made an example of by the fans.

YEs I agree they are a pair of keyboard warriors.

Leigh should know better though and not even engage with them.
sellouts on 23:10 - Jan 27 with 4336 viewsswanseacityx

sellouts on 23:08 - Jan 27 by WAFU

YEs I agree they are a pair of keyboard warriors.

Leigh should know better though and not even engage with them.

He should but when its gone on constantly every day for nearly 2 years. Everyone has a point where enough is enough.
Login to get fewer ads

sellouts on 23:12 - Jan 27 with 4331 viewsN_T_J

sellouts on 23:10 - Jan 27 by swanseacityx

He should but when its gone on constantly every day for nearly 2 years. Everyone has a point where enough is enough.

Hi Mr dineen
sellouts on 23:15 - Jan 27 with 4318 viewsWAFU

No. A vice chairman should be made of sterner stuff.

Time for you to withdraw your tongue from his backside I think.
sellouts on 08:14 - Jan 28 with 4044 viewsSTID2017

Don't be pathetic.
Could you imagine the vice chairman of Manure, Liverpool, Spurs, etc,etc, getting involved in a childish war of words with supporters.
Just shows that Dineen has no class.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

sellouts on 08:17 - Jan 28 with 4031 viewsBillyChong

He only uses twitter to regularly remind people what a complete flange he is
sellouts on 08:29 - Jan 28 with 3994 viewsLoyal

How will this escalate ? Personally I don't do Twitter, and abuse unless its a response to threats is pointless. Much the same as in person it has to be like for like. I agree on the abuse bit, but escalate ? How does that happen ?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 8:30]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

sellouts on 08:29 - Jan 28 with 3994 viewsawayjack

I'm closer now
sellouts on 08:32 - Jan 28 with 3980 viewsBrynmill_Jack

sellouts on 08:29 - Jan 28 by Loyal

How will this escalate ? Personally I don't do Twitter, and abuse unless its a response to threats is pointless. Much the same as in person it has to be like for like. I agree on the abuse bit, but escalate ? How does that happen ?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 8:30]

You take it upstairs

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

sellouts on 08:51 - Jan 28 with 3905 viewsPawelAbbott

sellouts on 08:32 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

You take it upstairs

If these users are board members or proxies for them, why not set up a question and answer session with the rest of the forum on here? It could easily be organised and filtered to remove all posts that aren't relevant or productive.

It would be far more interesting and open of them and might be of benefit to both sides rather than have people hiding behind pseudonyms that are doing nothing but creating lengthy threads.
sellouts on 09:11 - Jan 28 with 3862 viewsjack_lord

isn't their dad quite tasty though

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

sellouts on 09:14 - Jan 28 with 3852 viewsBrynmill_Jack

sellouts on 08:51 - Jan 28 by PawelAbbott

If these users are board members or proxies for them, why not set up a question and answer session with the rest of the forum on here? It could easily be organised and filtered to remove all posts that aren't relevant or productive.

It would be far more interesting and open of them and might be of benefit to both sides rather than have people hiding behind pseudonyms that are doing nothing but creating lengthy threads.

The last comment I made was a joke (just to clarify).

The sad reality I suspect is that we'll only know any truth long after the likes of Morgan, Jenkins, Dineen and whoever else has made a killing on selling the club have disappeared to the Bahamas.

The idiots have sold to people, who, because of their ignorance about football don't have the brains to see that an investment in personnel now would stop them losing 160 million pounds in the summer.

Maybe the truth of the matter (to look at him in a more favourable light) is that Jenkins is fighting a losing battle in the boardroom and they have made their calculations and relegation and parachute payments (not to mention any transfer surpluses) will be as good a return as the hedge finders want . Time will tell.

I would be absolutely amazed if they made a serious financial commitment to Carlos Carvahal for him to bring in some quality but look at where we are in terms of time. He's got slim to no hope of getting anyone worthwhile in.

For all of the proxies - this is what Jenkins and co will actually be remembered for. Taking a club to the PL , then like an unwanted yacht scuttling it for the insurance and then b*ggering off to count their money while it sinks without a trace. That will be their epitaph.

sellouts on 11:21 - Jan 28 with 3621 viewsKilkennyjack

sellouts on 09:14 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

The last comment I made was a joke (just to clarify).

The sad reality I suspect is that we'll only know any truth long after the likes of Morgan, Jenkins, Dineen and whoever else has made a killing on selling the club have disappeared to the Bahamas.

The idiots have sold to people, who, because of their ignorance about football don't have the brains to see that an investment in personnel now would stop them losing 160 million pounds in the summer.

Maybe the truth of the matter (to look at him in a more favourable light) is that Jenkins is fighting a losing battle in the boardroom and they have made their calculations and relegation and parachute payments (not to mention any transfer surpluses) will be as good a return as the hedge finders want . Time will tell.

I would be absolutely amazed if they made a serious financial commitment to Carlos Carvahal for him to bring in some quality but look at where we are in terms of time. He's got slim to no hope of getting anyone worthwhile in.

For all of the proxies - this is what Jenkins and co will actually be remembered for. Taking a club to the PL , then like an unwanted yacht scuttling it for the insurance and then b*ggering off to count their money while it sinks without a trace. That will be their epitaph.

That would mean we have a £500,000 per year DoF who has no more influence that the tea lady. If thats true, then our Dof should resign on principle.

We can buy a tidy young player from Falkirk per season with the money saved.

Or alternatively use the money to hire a proven professional football person into the DoF role - like most other clubs ?

What we have now appears to offer zero value to our club.
I hope i am wrong.

Beware of the Risen People

sellouts on 12:01 - Jan 28 with 3523 viewsbarry_island

I thought they welcomed attention from bidders.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

sellouts on 13:17 - Jan 28 with 3361 viewsBrynmill_Jack

sellouts on 11:21 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

That would mean we have a £500,000 per year DoF who has no more influence that the tea lady. If thats true, then our Dof should resign on principle.

We can buy a tidy young player from Falkirk per season with the money saved.

Or alternatively use the money to hire a proven professional football person into the DoF role - like most other clubs ?

What we have now appears to offer zero value to our club.
I hope i am wrong.

Like someone said earlier it's about value taken out and not added. The balance sheet looks good but the club doesn't have the value it used to in terms of player assets.

sellouts on 13:49 - Jan 28 with 3297 viewsLoyal

As you didn't answer me.
How will the supporters of scsa etc be made an example of ?
Are you suggesting violence ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

sellouts on 13:59 - Jan 28 with 3264 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

sellouts on 14:33 - Jan 28 with 3182 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Brave enough to tell us who you are yet?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

sellouts on 14:36 - Jan 28 with 3167 viewsLoyal

sellouts on 14:33 - Jan 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Brave enough to tell us who you are yet?

Apparently Colin charvis can find out 😅😅😅😅😅

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024