Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy King 11:45 - Feb 2 with 2889 viewsSS2013

Any news if there is a future fee agreed or if it is a straight loan deal ? Thanks

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Andy King on 12:07 - Feb 2 with 2862 viewsTom1912

No mention from what I've seen.

Looks like a deadline day move after other targets didn't work out so unlikely they'll have had time to negotiate beyond the loan.
Andy King on 12:43 - Feb 2 with 2815 viewsDevz00

His words suggest it might become permanent...

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/andy-king-my-lei

Basically says he's finished with Leicester whatever happens but not sure if his contract is up.

“My time at Leicester had come to an end. I was not really involved and I am not one of those players who wants to train and not be involved on a Saturday.

“I wanted to come and try something new. It looks like a great place to live. I know a few of the lads already and they spoke very highly of the club.

“If the loan all goes well over the next few months and the club are happy with the work I have done, maybe I can stay here longer.”
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 12:44]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Andy King on 12:46 - Feb 2 with 2801 viewsTom1912

Andy King on 12:43 - Feb 2 by Devz00

His words suggest it might become permanent...

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/andy-king-my-lei

Basically says he's finished with Leicester whatever happens but not sure if his contract is up.

“My time at Leicester had come to an end. I was not really involved and I am not one of those players who wants to train and not be involved on a Saturday.

“I wanted to come and try something new. It looks like a great place to live. I know a few of the lads already and they spoke very highly of the club.

“If the loan all goes well over the next few months and the club are happy with the work I have done, maybe I can stay here longer.”
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 12:44]

2 years left on his contract at the end of this season.

Signed a 4 year deal after they won PL.
Andy King on 12:50 - Feb 2 with 2777 viewsDevz00

Andy King on 12:46 - Feb 2 by Tom1912

2 years left on his contract at the end of this season.

Signed a 4 year deal after they won PL.

Yeah I just saw that. The fact that he’s written a farewell letter to the fans and said he hopes to stay with us if all goes well suggests we might have a verbal agreement?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Andy King on 12:57 - Feb 2 with 2749 viewsTom1912

Andy King on 12:50 - Feb 2 by Devz00

Yeah I just saw that. The fact that he’s written a farewell letter to the fans and said he hopes to stay with us if all goes well suggests we might have a verbal agreement?

Yeah, sounds like he expects to be leaving in the summer, and if things go well with us there's an expectation a deal will be struck.
Andy King on 13:30 - Feb 2 with 2666 viewsPawelAbbott

At least it sound like he wants to work hard and stay longer term.
I think he could be a slight improvement on what we have got and sounds like he has the right attitude.
Andy King on 13:56 - Feb 2 with 2617 viewsOldjack

A Leicester fan i know well reckons we got a good un , a solid hard working player

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024