Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? 08:04 - May 9 with 2376 viewsJack_76

They have a very good team and are playing totally different to us at the moment. They are fighting for their lives with more quality than we have and showed this against man City.

I think they will get one draw, probably against Arsenal.
Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:06 - May 9 with 2353 viewsJBT95

You never know in football.

See what happens tonight first, don't worry about their game against Arsenal just yet.

For all it's worth, they played Man City at the best time, when they were gonna lift the title. Their minds must've been on that trophy.
Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:07 - May 9 with 2348 viewsmagicdaps10

Can see them losing tonight but you cant rely on Arsenal at all.
The only hope is that its Arsene's last game.

I think we will beat Stoke, we have to be positive and that will reflect in the line up 4-5-1.

But dont expect any help from Arsenal.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:08 - May 9 with 2345 viewsthornabyswan

I think your right Arsenal 0 away points this season.
Against a very hard working Huddersfield team.
Even if Arsenal do win can we beat Stoke.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:10 - May 9 with 2322 viewsJBT95

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:08 - May 9 by thornabyswan

You gotta have faith.

It's Arsene's last game. Bad runs end. Hopefully Arsenal will collect away points in this half of the calendar season and hopefully we will get some goals and a clean sheet!
Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:14 - May 9 with 2286 viewsJackfath

Relatively speaking, I am not sure Huddersfield have a "very good team". They've won one more game than us all season and have a 2 goal worse GD.

I'd suggest they're as guff as we are.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:38 - May 9 with 2200 viewsmajorraglan

They may well lose their last 2 games, but I have a feeling they will pick up a point. Even if Huddersfield don’t get anything from their last 2 games it still means Swansea have to go out and beat Stoke which s going to be a big ask. The team have won 8 out of 37 and we hoped they would win the 2 final games.......

I am hoping that Chelsea and Arsenal can do the Swans a a favour and somehow Carlos and his team can pull it out of the bag. I am not holding my breath though
[Post edited 9 May 2018 8:40]
Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:44 - May 9 with 2136 viewsSTID2017

Keep the faith - it's the only thing that keeps us going half the time !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:47 - May 9 with 2116 viewsCaptain_Sham

The notion of us scoring a goal, let alone winning a game right now is farfetched, to be diplomatic.

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:56 - May 9 with 2078 viewsSTID2017

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:47 - May 9 by Captain_Sham

The notion of us scoring a goal, let alone winning a game right now is farfetched, to be diplomatic.

I think Curtis needs to get in the dressing room on Sunday with a "Seize The Day" speech, rather than Carlos giving his BBQ analogies

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 09:12 - May 9 with 2003 viewssainthelens

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:56 - May 9 by STID2017

I think Curtis needs to get in the dressing room on Sunday with a "Seize The Day" speech, rather than Carlos giving his BBQ analogies

Really?? The time but for Churchillian speeches has long gone. Chelsea will win, but if Arsenal aren't leading come 70 minutes, they'll down tools and Huddersfield will coast in. Our crowd were angry and deflated last night, not sure we have the fight left imo. Of course we are all desperate to stay up, but that's how we played last night, and how we'll play Sunday. I've supported us for 40 years, seen it all, and never felt so bitter at how we're being run..... including the dark old days. Best we can hope for is to hear Arsenal are 2-0 up after half time...only then do I think we'll have half a chance.
Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 09:17 - May 9 with 1967 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Arsenal only have 0 points away in 2018 - not the whole season.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 09:23 - May 9 with 1934 viewsMrSwerve

Hudds will lose both games and we'll have a scrappy 0-0 with Stoke.

You know it'll happen.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 09:31 - May 9 with 1903 viewsLeonWasGod

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 08:56 - May 9 by STID2017

Could do with him on the pitch, never mind in the dressing room.
Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 09:45 - May 9 with 1854 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 09:23 - May 9 by MrSwerve

You know it'll happen.

That is very, very likely.

Tammy will blast one over the bar from six yards deep into injury time, laugh and Return to Chelsea to ask where he’s going on loan next season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 09:46 - May 9 with 1846 viewssherpajacob

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 09:23 - May 9 by MrSwerve

You know it'll happen.

and City will beat Saints 8-0.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Will Huddersfield lose their last 2 games? on 21:43 - May 9 with 1562 viewsJack_76

They got their draw. They were a better team than us and a "very good team" on the night :(
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024