Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happens if Warnock gets sacked early into the season, huh, huh?? 23:15 - May 10 with 2141 viewsSwansea83

Will Jenkins try to get him here ???

Poll: Who will be our top goal scorer for this campaign?

What happens if Warnock gets sacked early into the season, huh, huh?? on 23:26 - May 10 with 2111 viewsThe_undecided

I think Warnock is too straight talking for Jenkins, he is not a yes man. But listening to some who are closer to the Cardiff set up he seems to be the only 1 to date who has managed to get Tan and the board all moving in the right direction. So maybe the club needs someone like this, listening to an interview by Tan on BBC news last week you get the feeling he was tucked up first time around, an outsider who was naive to the way the Premier league worked, a bit like the Americans who have been filled with Jenkins S**t, so as long as he calls the shots I dont think anything is going to improve.

Also not sure Warnock will do another club, what is he now 70? Achieved all he has wanted to achieve, lets be honest he is not going to win a premier league trophy.
What happens if Warnock gets sacked early into the season, huh, huh?? on 23:28 - May 10 with 2103 viewsNeathJack

I'd rather get relegated again.
What happens if Warnock gets sacked early into the season, huh, huh?? on 23:29 - May 10 with 2096 views34dfgdf54

Love him or hate him the guy performs miracles in the Championship. How he got that Cardiff team promoted is beyond me, unreal job.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:41 - May 10 with 2054 viewsBLAZE

What happens if Warnock gets sacked early into the season, huh, huh?? on 23:28 - May 10 by NeathJack

I'd rather get relegated again.

Took the words from my fingertips. We want to return to good football, not the sh*te he serves up. I don't care how successful it is, you can be successful playing decent stuff too. We've proved that ourselves.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 23:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024