Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All over up the road 15:35 - Sep 22 with 22046 viewspeenemunde

0-2 already 👏
All over up the road on 19:47 - Sep 24 with 2087 viewssainthelens

All over up the road on 19:37 - Sep 24 by Bluebird

No it doesn't kill me that you had seven seasons there. You harp on about it like if it's some sort of milestone that we need to reach 🤣
We might be getting beat every week but as a club we are in a better place than you on and off the field and knowing that kills you.
How many times did i hear Tan will leave and you will go under whilst our club is run by one of our own bla bla bla? Now its turned full circle and that kills you to 😂

How in the name of Colin are you in a better place on the pitch. Some statement that. You need to think it through.
All over up the road on 20:07 - Sep 24 with 2064 viewsSwanjaxs

All over up the road on 17:14 - Sep 24 by byron

Like I care....what some plum thinks...on here....lol you trying to steal saintbellends village idiot crown or what?😂 ps how many away ground you been too and how many wales away? Plastic
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 17:16]

Shut up you silly old fool! Away grounds... more than I can remember.... Wales games ... probably about 10.... now fack off you plastic pŕick and plan your weekend's after your 3 game super dooper cut price ticket bundle... 😎 PLASTIC 😂
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 20:09]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

All over up the road on 20:21 - Sep 24 with 2051 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 19:47 - Sep 24 by sainthelens

How in the name of Colin are you in a better place on the pitch. Some statement that. You need to think it through.

It’s quite simple, as you lot often used to say, none of your team would currently get in to ours.
I would say think it through, but there are just tumbleweeds blowing thru the abyss.

Benny

All over up the road on 20:25 - Sep 24 with 2045 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 20:07 - Sep 24 by Swanjaxs

Shut up you silly old fool! Away grounds... more than I can remember.... Wales games ... probably about 10.... now fack off you plastic pŕick and plan your weekend's after your 3 game super dooper cut price ticket bundle... 😎 PLASTIC 😂
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 20:09]

Going to quite a few games, not the glory ones though like a true plastic who loves Man U init.
Same amount of games most seasons last 15. You need to get over it, not me numb nuts

Benny

All over up the road on 20:38 - Sep 24 with 2030 viewssainthelens

All over up the road on 20:21 - Sep 24 by byron

It’s quite simple, as you lot often used to say, none of your team would currently get in to ours.
I would say think it through, but there are just tumbleweeds blowing thru the abyss.

The only tumbleweeds will be the ones blowing thru legoland in a few weeks as the vermin desert the good ship Colin.
All over up the road on 20:39 - Sep 24 with 2030 viewsthornabyswan

All over up the road on 20:25 - Sep 24 by byron

Going to quite a few games, not the glory ones though like a true plastic who loves Man U init.
Same amount of games most seasons last 15. You need to get over it, not me numb nuts

7 pages on a team I couldn't give a fukc about yawn.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

All over up the road on 20:50 - Sep 24 with 2020 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 20:39 - Sep 24 by thornabyswan

I know, obsessed a few of them are🤪

Benny

All over up the road on 20:52 - Sep 24 with 2014 viewsomarjack

Well finally someone said it.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

All over up the road on 21:04 - Sep 24 with 2005 viewsOldjack

i don't give a fuk about them aswell, that's why i hope they get the record low points tally this season

just smile !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

All over up the road on 23:47 - Sep 24 with 1936 viewsBluebird

All over up the road on 21:04 - Sep 24 by Oldjack

i don't give a fuk about them aswell, that's why i hope they get the record low points tally this season

just smile !

Like i did at the end of the season and still am thinking about it.. It must hurt i'm sorry 😁
All over up the road on 11:48 - Sep 25 with 1814 viewsSwanjaxs

All over up the road on 20:25 - Sep 24 by byron

Stop fibbing you tool, you've said a numbet of times you don't go to legoland anymore, well apart from this season, again you have no credibility....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

All over up the road on 13:41 - Sep 25 with 1741 viewsraynor94

If we were in a position to Lord it over them fine, but we quite obviously aren't.

And the sickening thing is they are a far better run club than us.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

All over up the road on 15:11 - Sep 25 with 1688 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 11:48 - Sep 25 by Swanjaxs

Stop fibbing you tool, you've said a numbet of times you don't go to legoland anymore, well apart from this season, again you have no credibility....

Lies lies lies, always said I do a few games a season, didn’t go once in red though. Still, if it makes you feel better you believe that. A plastic only goes to the big games, you don’t seem to get that.
Anymore abuse and I’ll have to report you to the mods, I guess it proves you have lost your point when all you can do is name call and abuse. Low

Benny

All over up the road on 15:19 - Sep 25 with 1684 viewsSwanjaxs

All over up the road on 15:11 - Sep 25 by byron

Lies lies lies, always said I do a few games a season, didn’t go once in red though. Still, if it makes you feel better you believe that. A plastic only goes to the big games, you don’t seem to get that.
Anymore abuse and I’ll have to report you to the mods, I guess it proves you have lost your point when all you can do is name call and abuse. Low

Ohhh shut up you asswipe! Report me to the mods then 😂 .... and btw, this coming from a complete lowlife who was making light of someone with obvious mental issues on here just the other day! Pathetic, your really are lower than a snakes belly aint you

All over up the road on 16:54 - Sep 25 with 1640 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 15:19 - Sep 25 by Swanjaxs

Ohhh shut up you asswipe! Report me to the mods then 😂 .... and btw, this coming from a complete lowlife who was making light of someone with obvious mental issues on here just the other day! Pathetic, your really are lower than a snakes belly aint you

Making light of who? St bellends? I take mental health seriously. My ex’s mother jumped off a building and killed herself and my own mother has been sectioned due to alcoholism.

Benny

All over up the road on 16:57 - Sep 25 with 1638 viewsomarjack

Oh Hi guys!

Making fun of mental health issues isn't funny.

Do you know what's funny though? If Byron's computer gets hacked and terminated till the end of times. F*cking bellend. What are you doing trolling us when the same misfortune awaits you 100% soon enough?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

All over up the road on 17:21 - Sep 25 with 1624 viewsjackal

All over up the road on 15:11 - Sep 25 by byron

Genuine question.

Why do you come on here? To take the p*ss, obviously. You can't be surprised to receive abuse.

We've had a few Cardiff fans over the years and they've wanted some intelligent discussion and some banter. No problem.

But just to resort to Na Na Nana Na, because you're Prem and we're Championship is getting tedious.
All over up the road on 17:58 - Sep 25 with 1610 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 16:57 - Sep 25 by omarjack

Oh Hi guys!

Making fun of mental health issues isn't funny.

Do you know what's funny though? If Byron's computer gets hacked and terminated till the end of times. F*cking bellend. What are you doing trolling us when the same misfortune awaits you 100% soon enough?

Trolling, basicallya new bollox word for a difference of opinion...get over it.

Benny

All over up the road on 18:00 - Sep 25 with 1609 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 17:21 - Sep 25 by jackal

Genuine question.

Why do you come on here? To take the p*ss, obviously. You can't be surprised to receive abuse.

We've had a few Cardiff fans over the years and they've wanted some intelligent discussion and some banter. No problem.

But just to resort to Na Na Nana Na, because you're Prem and we're Championship is getting tedious.

Don’t know why I bother, many times I’ve stated I think the championship is great, I prefer it. I’m not lording it at all, no doubt we will be back home soon....

Benny

All over up the road on 18:21 - Sep 25 with 1589 viewsOldjack

All over up the road on 13:41 - Sep 25 by raynor94

If we were in a position to Lord it over them fine, but we quite obviously aren't.

And the sickening thing is they are a far better run club than us.

Now now Kardiff lover ,cut it out you div

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

All over up the road on 18:27 - Sep 25 with 1584 viewsjackal

All over up the road on 18:00 - Sep 25 by byron

Don’t know why I bother, many times I’ve stated I think the championship is great, I prefer it. I’m not lording it at all, no doubt we will be back home soon....

The Championship is great if we're competing.

Doing well in the Prem. is the best. But being beaten and humiliated on a regular basis is the pits. We found that out and you'll find out this season.

Having us both competing in the Championship is a realistic expectation.
All over up the road on 19:35 - Sep 25 with 1544 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 18:27 - Sep 25 by jackal

The Championship is great if we're competing.

Doing well in the Prem. is the best. But being beaten and humiliated on a regular basis is the pits. We found that out and you'll find out this season.

Having us both competing in the Championship is a realistic expectation.

Saints won 7 games last season, we all remember how palace started, we will see.

Benny

All over up the road on 19:43 - Sep 25 with 1540 viewsjackal

All over up the road on 19:35 - Sep 25 by byron

Saints won 7 games last season, we all remember how palace started, we will see.

I always thought that Palace were better than their start. Just like West Ham this year.

Your manager and players aren't Prem standard.

As you say, we will see.
All over up the road on 20:39 - Sep 25 with 1488 viewspencoedjack

All over up the road on 11:48 - Sep 25 by Swanjaxs

He said he hadn’t been for years

If I was on this site as often as her I’d check her posts to prove it.

A very sad individual
All over up the road on 21:30 - Sep 25 with 1445 viewsSwanjaxs

All over up the road on 20:39 - Sep 25 by pencoedjack

He said he hadn’t been for years

If I was on this site as often as her I’d check her posts to prove it.

A very sad individual

Indeed he did Penc 👍 and threatening to report me to the mods for calling him names 😂 ..... now no doubt you'll be along shortly to respond to this post so listen up Benny.... if you go on a rival's message board continually giving it the "big I am" then you can expect it back in spades! You mellon 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024