Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New/old postet 16:26 - Jan 6 with 1611 viewsJoolz69

Greetings all.
Used to post on here years ago during Lee cook times. Been season ticket since mid late 90s.
Just back from game and am so so proud and happy. Absolutely in love with my team ATM. O.sam had a m.o.m performance as did Furlong imo. How amazing to have so many youth players come through. Only annoying thing is the amount of vile shouted at our own players by home fans. The amount of shte Ingram took after that mistake was just disgusting, Leeds support was pretty amazing though.
Anyway, cherishing these moments
U rsss
New/old postet on 16:29 - Jan 6 with 1594 viewseghamranger

Your old cheese?
New/old postet on 16:38 - Jan 6 with 1553 viewsJoolz69

New/old postet on 16:29 - Jan 6 by eghamranger

Your old cheese?

Was cheddar, now manchego
New/old postet on 16:44 - Jan 6 with 1529 viewsdubaistu

New/old postet on 16:38 - Jan 6 by Joolz69

Was cheddar, now manchego

Can’t get enough of it
New/old postet on 07:04 - Jan 7 with 1302 viewstimcocking

Hello again. Very sad to here anybody hurling abuse at Ingram, very sad. Pisses me off a lot.

I missed the start of the bloody game, forgot about the effing 14.00 kickoff. Ingram played well if you missed most of the first half. Besides, he's a Rangers fan.

I'd never ever abuse any player who's only fault was being not good (not that i'm saying Ingram is not good, 5 games, we don't know if he's good or not). I'd shake my head and hope that player was dropped and sold, but never hurl abuse as long as they're giving their all. It's disgraceful and says a lot about the people that do it.
New/old postet on 09:02 - Jan 7 with 1222 viewsenfieldargh

He did his bit to keep us in the game with a great 2nd half save.

THe early season tactics where his downfall but others didnt cover themselves with glory either.

we are lucky to have to good keepers

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

New/old postet on 09:19 - Jan 7 with 1192 viewsHayesender

The ironic cheers from our own fans when he caught or kicked the ball really pyssed me off. Cnts

Poll: Shamima Beghum

New/old postet on 10:09 - Jan 7 with 1131 viewsJoolz69

New/old postet on 09:19 - Jan 7 by Hayesender

The ironic cheers from our own fans when he caught or kicked the ball really pyssed me off. Cnts

I sit in upper loft with my son and like someone else had said,there were lots of "new" people around us. It wasn't just Ingram it was every time we lost the ball or had to defend for more than 30 sec. The abuse and vitriol towards our own was quite something. I spent a lot of time explaining to my son that these people probably had very unhappy home lives and had nowhere else to go.
Hearing these dicks get on Cousins and Ezes case when something doesn't come off is just so pathetic.
I saw Cousin's against Reading and he had a much better game. I really see potential just have to be honest with myself and ask whether it's because I want him to do well that I see it(?!). Anyway, next game can't come quick enough and i can't remember last time I felt so so good about what's actually happening on and off pitch. Strangely enough, without the embargo I don't think we'd have the amount of youngsters coming through and we wouldn't have the best team (squad) spirit we've had in ages. Just psses me off others can't see it.
New/old postet on 10:18 - Jan 7 with 1109 viewsJoolz69

New/old postet on 10:09 - Jan 7 by Joolz69

I sit in upper loft with my son and like someone else had said,there were lots of "new" people around us. It wasn't just Ingram it was every time we lost the ball or had to defend for more than 30 sec. The abuse and vitriol towards our own was quite something. I spent a lot of time explaining to my son that these people probably had very unhappy home lives and had nowhere else to go.
Hearing these dicks get on Cousins and Ezes case when something doesn't come off is just so pathetic.
I saw Cousin's against Reading and he had a much better game. I really see potential just have to be honest with myself and ask whether it's because I want him to do well that I see it(?!). Anyway, next game can't come quick enough and i can't remember last time I felt so so good about what's actually happening on and off pitch. Strangely enough, without the embargo I don't think we'd have the amount of youngsters coming through and we wouldn't have the best team (squad) spirit we've had in ages. Just psses me off others can't see it.

And I just want to add, I was there when Furlong scored against Oldham, probably the best football LR experience of my life,and having Darnell in the team looking so good and so smooth just keeps the blue bloodline going. Cross between Paul Parker and Des walker!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024