Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) 10:45 - Jan 18 with 7016 viewsSA4

The club sold out its initial maximum allocation of 2,300 tickets before the window for general sale, leaving a large number of Swans fans disappointed.
However, following requests from the club for further tickets, Bristol City have now kindly agreed to release a further allocation.
“Despite having taken the maximum allocation available to us at the time, it still left a lot of Swans fans disappointed to miss out on a ticket,’’ explained a Swans spokesperson.
“Due to concerns over Swans fans travelling without tickets, Bristol City have agreed to release a further allocation.’’
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:15 - Jan 18 with 2240 viewsMrSwerve

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 18:52 - Jan 18 by Jackfath

I had an email at 11am informing me of extra tickets on sale from 1pm.

I didn’t get one :(

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:16 - Jan 18 with 2232 viewsGingerjack80

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:14 - Jan 18 by MrSwerve

Well that’s pretty rediculous. I tried to buy one over an hour ago and was rejected.

Next level.

I was rejected too a good few times but then Bob's your uncle.
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:51 - Jan 18 with 2150 viewsMrSwerve

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:16 - Jan 18 by Gingerjack80

I was rejected too a good few times but then Bob's your uncle.

I kept trying like you said, clicking constantly with it rejecting me...and finally it went through for 2 tickets. Wtf! Hoping there’s no double booking!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:58 - Jan 18 with 2138 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 20:00 - Jan 18 with 2132 viewssainthelens

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 19:51 - Jan 18 by MrSwerve

I kept trying like you said, clicking constantly with it rejecting me...and finally it went through for 2 tickets. Wtf! Hoping there’s no double booking!

Keep off the pitch FFS.
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 20:05 - Jan 18 with 2112 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Generally people have put the tickets in their basket then have 20 minutes or so to pay for them. If they don't pay they go back on sale.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 20:48 - Jan 18 with 2021 viewsGingerjack80

Happy days!! These ticketing websites are shit though!
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 21:56 - Jan 18 with 1899 viewsbuilthjack

1100 tickets in a afternoon. That's some going fair play.
Everybody get one?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 23:56 - Jan 18 with 1770 viewswestside

Can we have another 350
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 00:46 - Jan 19 with 1717 viewsLoyal

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 21:56 - Jan 18 by builthjack

1100 tickets in a afternoon. That's some going fair play.
Everybody get one?

Thing is getting rid of so many so quickly was surprising, but then we are Wales biggest and best supported club, without doubt. So there will be loads who were too late, can't please all the people but there's no reason why the last few hundred shouldn't be released for sale.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 12:41 - Jan 19 with 1544 viewsDolmangreat

Hi All
I'm a Bristol City fan and I am delighted the club has given you 3600 tickets as this is what the ground has been redeveloped for. A 3 o'clock kick off with around 25000 in the ground is what it's all about and should be one hell of an atmosphere.
For anyone that hasn't been to Ashton gate for a while I must tell you that parking is now a real nightmare.with extended resident parking zones near the ground. The train option is definitely the best way to travel and don't forget you can go from Temple Meads to Parson street every 30 minutes which is only a mile from the ground.
Obviously this game will be heavily policed so let's not give Avon and Somerset police the opportunity to start those bloody bubble matches again.
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 12:56 - Jan 19 with 1524 viewsowainglyndwr

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 12:41 - Jan 19 by Dolmangreat

Hi All
I'm a Bristol City fan and I am delighted the club has given you 3600 tickets as this is what the ground has been redeveloped for. A 3 o'clock kick off with around 25000 in the ground is what it's all about and should be one hell of an atmosphere.
For anyone that hasn't been to Ashton gate for a while I must tell you that parking is now a real nightmare.with extended resident parking zones near the ground. The train option is definitely the best way to travel and don't forget you can go from Temple Meads to Parson street every 30 minutes which is only a mile from the ground.
Obviously this game will be heavily policed so let's not give Avon and Somerset police the opportunity to start those bloody bubble matches again.

Cheers buddy
Just pointing something out for your fellow Bristol fans
When you played us at the liberty you more or less had your full allocation.
It only increases if it is a cup game.
But your away stand would of had empty spaces if you had not sold us more tickets which makes more sense all round really
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 13:00 - Jan 19 with 1518 views1983

is there talk of a few more tickets being released?

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 13:04 - Jan 19 with 1515 viewsjackharris

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 12:56 - Jan 19 by owainglyndwr

Cheers buddy
Just pointing something out for your fellow Bristol fans
When you played us at the liberty you more or less had your full allocation.
It only increases if it is a cup game.
But your away stand would of had empty spaces if you had not sold us more tickets which makes more sense all round really

Absolutely correct Owain, they had around 100 tickets less than Leeds because the segregation was widened and there was some matting next to the fencing in the North Upper Stand. The Away End is surrounded by home support and as you mentioned can not be made bigger, except for 15% cup matches and the season ticket holders in these sections are moved.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 13:44 - Jan 19 with 1460 viewsDolmangreat

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 13:04 - Jan 19 by jackharris

Absolutely correct Owain, they had around 100 tickets less than Leeds because the segregation was widened and there was some matting next to the fencing in the North Upper Stand. The Away End is surrounded by home support and as you mentioned can not be made bigger, except for 15% cup matches and the season ticket holders in these sections are moved.

I cannot understand why teams are not given the whole end as its self segregating and would mean away allocations of around 4200. It seems utter madness to miss out on this extra revenue in my opinion, unless of course it is governed by Avon and Somerset police. I came to the Liberty earlier this season and used the park and ride which worked well on the day and had a good crack in the ground with the Swansea fans next to me on the right, although as the game went on i did think one guy was going to explode he was that wound up.
Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 13:44 - Jan 19 with 1460 viewsWingstandwood

Extra 1,100 Allocation for Bristol City (A) on 13:04 - Jan 19 by jackharris

I do rather (theoretically) ponder if given another allocation? The club could have shifted another 1,000 - 1,500? My money would be on yes!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024