Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott the club we need new owners, we are a selling club again! 11:46 - Feb 1 with 4523 viewssammylee3

I'll say it again we need to boycott the club until we are put up for sale, when we climbed through the divisions to the Prem we were not a selling club.

When will it stop, we will sell everything until we are in the 3rd Division again.

Do not spend your money at the club do not go to the stadium until the Yanks and Jenkins are gone, the hedge funders will rip the sh1t out of us until we are selling players for £30k. In the third Division.

PUT THE CLUB UP FOR SALE OR WE'LL STAY AWAY IF WE WANT REAL CHANGE

Boycott the club we need new owners, we are a selling club again! on 20:08 - Feb 1 with 652 viewsthornabyswan

Boycott the club we need new owners, we are a selling club again! on 16:27 - Feb 1 by _

I know you're not the brightest button around but this...

''What of course is unacceptable is the stripping of almost all playing assets irrelevant of our league position to plug financial holes made by the current administration''

How else are we going to plug financial holes?

Fukcing hell you are still backing them

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Boycott the club we need new owners, we are a selling club again! on 21:16 - Feb 1 with 610 viewsowainglyndwr

Boycott the club we need new owners, we are a selling club again! on 16:27 - Feb 1 by _

I know you're not the brightest button around but this...

''What of course is unacceptable is the stripping of almost all playing assets irrelevant of our league position to plug financial holes made by the current administration''

How else are we going to plug financial holes?

I thought we were told that these Yanks are coming in to take the club forward.
Maybe it's me
Boycott the club we need new owners, we are a selling club again! on 22:01 - Feb 1 with 592 viewsDewi1jack

Boycott the club we need new owners, we are a selling club again! on 20:08 - Feb 1 by thornabyswan

Fukcing hell you are still backing them

Looks like it.

To the OP
No Swans fan is going to boycott the team.
I can't afford the time to do so many away games as I used to, so the main chance I have of watching us is at home.
Been going home and away since 78.
Too many years travelling to sh1te grounds like Carlisle, Grimsby, Scarboro etc etc watching us lose on a wet, cold Tuesday/ Saturday, struggling down the bottom of the 4th division
Too many years of watching us at a predominantly empty Vetch, cold, wet, p1ssed off we're losing again and playing dire football.

It's in the blood for many, even the lads and lasses now struggling to afford to go due to the economic downturn/ change of fortunes.
And those ladies and gents are going to keep on watching us.
Even if it's the away games only.

As I said, true fans won't boycott the club
And those going away, still have to spend money at the club to get their tickets (club gets a percentage)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024