Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club statement 22:34 - Feb 2 with 18947 viewsSwansea93

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/club-statement-chairmans-resignation

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Club statement on 01:25 - Feb 3 with 2004 viewsAndyNak

Club statement on 00:55 - Feb 3 by valleyboy

Of course they hink you are stupid

What’s more I think you are as well

I say that on the basis like most Swansea supporters that you have done nothing to make the Yanks change their minds to think you are not stupid

So what could I/we have done to change the yanks mind? I don’t think anything would change their mind, the supporters are a complete irrelevance to them. The gate receipts are small change compared to Prem money or £10M deals for our youngsters. They don’t attend games. The only thing I can see that will hurt them or make them take notice is the potential legal action by the trust... and I’m a member and I’ll be voting. The one thing we could have done differently was push for earlier legal action but I’m not sure the Trust board at the time had the right people in place for that. Hopefully they do now.

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Club statement on 07:42 - Feb 3 with 1837 viewsPegojack

Club statement on 22:53 - Feb 2 by longlostjack

The fecking weasels. You can shove your PR bullshit up your arse.

This.

Get out of our club, YOU FECKERS!!!
Club statement on 07:52 - Feb 3 with 1812 viewsSwanseaman

Club statement on 01:09 - Feb 3 by clloy2

Absolutely echoe that. Its been somewhat of a distraction to have some of the sell outs remain after what most saine fans would agree caused this car crash in the first place. Now that they have left/pushed/resigned, i feel clears up the battleground substantially. To me its clear, its now down to the fans v Hedge fund.
To me, they have absolutely no interest in investing in our football club, only limiting the damage to what they would see has been a disastrous investment.
Any PR bullshit which has been released tonight, should be seen as just that. From here on in, things are going to get a lot worse. Sure the sell outs quite rightly will never be forgiven, but now at last they are finally out of the way, the enemy is clearly visible to us all. Having gone through the Petty era, i actually thought those days were well behind us, but i actually think, this time it could be worse. We need to stay united and stay focused in the reality that having a team to support on a Saturday could once again be taken from us, if we take our eye of the ball, and believe the corporate bull shit, which is what we've been given tonight.
STID.

It's become very similar to the petty era. The asset stripping, and all of the bullsh*t. There are many of us that have been through this before and can see the pr statements do not reflect their actions.

Worse than Petty would mean being relegated out of the football league. When the consortium took over from petty, it was the following season that we almost went out of the league, because of the mess he had left the club in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-wales-south-west-wales-13504408

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Club statement on 07:53 - Feb 3 with 1808 viewsjackportis

Hang. On a minute he resigned didn’t he? More lies.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Club statement on 07:56 - Feb 3 with 1790 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Club statement on 22:53 - Feb 2 by Tonyrefail

Jenkins made mistakes and the way he sold the club was out of order. But he didn't appoint Bob Bradley, he wanted to keep montero, Fer and James and fought to do that.
The Americans have done nothing good at all for our club. Jenkins did. Let's do whatever it takes to get the Yanks out. #hedgefundparasites

He bought back Bony and Andre Ayew for f*cks sake. And sacked Laudrup for Garry F*cking Monk. And you’re telling me I should be happy that he personally didn’t rubber stamp Bobbleys appointment? Are you for f*cking real pal?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Club statement on 07:58 - Feb 3 with 1779 viewswaynekerr55

Club statement on 23:20 - Feb 2 by KrisP

Huw has played a blinder. He masterminds our post-Laudrup descent, sells out on the way down, continues to squander tens of millions on the likes of Bony, Ayew, Clucas etc. Then (allegedly) stops one outgoing transfer, resigns and is some sort of martyr. Unbelievable.

👏

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Club statement on 08:04 - Feb 3 with 1761 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Club statement on 23:53 - Feb 2 by Professor

So we all await your Pulitzer Prize winning assessment. Calling fellow
fan thick is crass, narcissistic and totally uncalled for. Whilst itwas always obvious the American ‘investment’ was strictly financial, the management of the club since then has ,
With the exception of a more professional commercial set-up, lurched around like Oliver Reed. I am not calling this assert striping as the business plan was surely improve turnover, streamline some costs and sell at profit. They are in danger of losing millions, we could yet lose something we love. I cried like a baby when we were wound up and the resurrection that day at Cardiff was one of the greatest days of my life despite defeat. It means a lot Chris, to many of us. From Exiles like me who sees far too few games, to the cynics like Darran, the philosophers like Lohengrin, to Shaky, to Lisa, To Warwick, to whoever, even my Wirral neighbour. We all care in our own way. I would rather be thick, than to lose who I am and what I care for I may be a fifty something Neath b**tard (literally), who grew up in the valleys, but we need to be together tonight and in the coming days, weeks and months to ensure we don’t lose SCFC forever

At least we have genuine fans left to counter the insane, narcissistic and the delusional. Fabulous post Proff, so glad you’re with us and always have been.

Club statement on 08:06 - Feb 3 with 1750 viewsWarwickHunt

Club statement on 07:53 - Feb 3 by jackportis

Hang. On a minute he resigned didn’t he? More lies.

If the useless bag of shite had an ounce of decency, remorse or self-respect left (unlikely, I know...), he’d have resigned after he allowed Brad Bobbly ( the biggest joke in PL history) to be appointed.

That’s being generous in assuming he didn’t appoint the fûcking clownshoe in the first place. His catastrophic record as a self-appointed DoF suggests that may not be a given.
Login to get fewer ads

Club statement on 08:08 - Feb 3 with 1749 viewswaynekerr55

Club statement on 07:56 - Feb 3 by Brynmill_Jack

He bought back Bony and Andre Ayew for f*cks sake. And sacked Laudrup for Garry F*cking Monk. And you’re telling me I should be happy that he personally didn’t rubber stamp Bobbleys appointment? Are you for f*cking real pal?

Sacked by email too.

Forgive me if I still wouldn't píss on him if he was on fire

Club statement on 08:13 - Feb 3 with 1729 viewsLeonWasGod

Sounds like they all got on well then
Club statement on 08:22 - Feb 3 with 1700 viewsthornabyswan

Club statement on 08:08 - Feb 3 by waynekerr55

Sacked by email too.

Forgive me if I still wouldn't píss on him if he was on fire

Resigned or sacked I don't know.
Just remember though it was not just Jenkins who sold the club.

Morgan Cloggs Dineen Davies and the rest were just as bad.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Club statement on 08:22 - Feb 3 with 1695 viewsnipples

damn crazy bitch
Club statement on 08:28 - Feb 3 with 1676 viewsLeonWasGod

Club statement on 23:50 - Feb 2 by monmouth

No shit, Sherlock

Sorry no offence meant. What you say is true. The fact the statement chucks Jenkins under a bus is also a clue though.

Ooh, a bus. I loves buses me. Let's hope they're going to invest £350m a week from now on 😂

Very unseemly all this public falling out. We've had a shocker of a week; Christ knows what people looking in must think. With just a little bit of due diligence, as happened with the first group of yanks when the Trust were included, and this could all have been avoided. Ah well, we're long past that - pass the popcorn.
Club statement on 08:37 - Feb 3 with 1638 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Club statement on 08:28 - Feb 3 by LeonWasGod

Ooh, a bus. I loves buses me. Let's hope they're going to invest £350m a week from now on 😂

Very unseemly all this public falling out. We've had a shocker of a week; Christ knows what people looking in must think. With just a little bit of due diligence, as happened with the first group of yanks when the Trust were included, and this could all have been avoided. Ah well, we're long past that - pass the popcorn.

Pass the popcorn? Is it really just a soap opera to you or are you even more detached from the club than I perceive?

Club statement on 08:41 - Feb 3 with 1620 viewswaynekerr55

Club statement on 08:22 - Feb 3 by thornabyswan

I believe the saying "preaching to the converted" applies here. Until all of those parasites are gone I won't set foot in the club

Club statement on 08:51 - Feb 3 with 1579 viewsLeonWasGod

Club statement on 08:37 - Feb 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Pass the popcorn? Is it really just a soap opera to you or are you even more detached from the club than I perceive?

Eh? I am detached - I've no idea what's going behind the scenes and can't wait to find out what happens next.
Club statement on 08:55 - Feb 3 with 1560 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Club statement on 08:51 - Feb 3 by LeonWasGod

Eh? I am detached - I've no idea what's going behind the scenes and can't wait to find out what happens next.

Emotionally detached ffs. To most of us who have been here before we already know this could turn out to be a very unhappy ending.

Club statement on 08:57 - Feb 3 with 1549 viewsjacktheripper

Club statement on 08:22 - Feb 3 by thornabyswan

You are quite right but Jenkins was absolutely desperate to sell after seeing the millions being snatched away when the Yanks V1 deal was pulled
Club statement on 08:58 - Feb 3 with 1542 viewsLeonWasGod

Club statement on 08:55 - Feb 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Emotionally detached ffs. To most of us who have been here before we already know this could turn out to be a very unhappy ending.

Not at all.
Club statement on 08:59 - Feb 3 with 1539 viewsJacket

All lies like every word the pair of kuntz have uttered since they came here.
Club statement on 08:59 - Feb 3 with 1537 viewsJinxy

Sounds to me like they had a final parting of the ways, possibly a humdinger, following the Dan James circus show. There may be truth in the statement, but it tells us much of the lack of class with our owners. They could have mustered support from the fans in a far more cultured manner, but there again we have seen them spin lie after lie. Do they think we're that thick, or forgetful?!

They also suggest that the Trust needed to change "specifically" in terms of recruitment and not "especially". If that choice of words is deliberate, then the Trust's input will be limited to just that, unless HJ and co donate some of their shares to the Trust to give us voting rights. Perhaps they will, they certainly should (do you know what I actually think they will, especially since the parting seems bitter). I do worry for our future otherwise.
Club statement on 09:09 - Feb 3 with 1480 viewsmonmouth

Club statement on 08:59 - Feb 3 by Jinxy

Sounds to me like they had a final parting of the ways, possibly a humdinger, following the Dan James circus show. There may be truth in the statement, but it tells us much of the lack of class with our owners. They could have mustered support from the fans in a far more cultured manner, but there again we have seen them spin lie after lie. Do they think we're that thick, or forgetful?!

They also suggest that the Trust needed to change "specifically" in terms of recruitment and not "especially". If that choice of words is deliberate, then the Trust's input will be limited to just that, unless HJ and co donate some of their shares to the Trust to give us voting rights. Perhaps they will, they certainly should (do you know what I actually think they will, especially since the parting seems bitter). I do worry for our future otherwise.

The voting rights were sold. There are none to ‘donate’. This should be clearly understood. It was the final act of treachery to make sure the SUPPORTERS (whatever you think about the efficacy of the Trust) would be a minority in perpetuity and could never have a true voice as envisaged by the original fragmented ownership model.

They are devious, duplicicitous, spiteful c*nts who treat the supporters of this club with contempt. And that’s the sellouts, who “love” the club. That’s “the club” spelt M. O. N. E. Y.

The Yanks are worse, but at least with Investment Managers you expect nothing more.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 9:10]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Club statement on 09:10 - Feb 3 with 1475 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well if they actually “do the right thing” and come good on their promises it will be a public relations comeback of Lazarus proportions. If they sell us to a “good” consortium with the intentions of rebuilding the club since the disasters of post Laudrup I’d happily wave the Stars and Stripes whilst singing I’m a Yankee Doodle dandy on the White House Lawn.

But I fear the one is as unlikely to happen as the next.

Club statement on 09:11 - Feb 3 with 1472 views34dfgdf54

They have said they will now work alongside the trust to appoint Huw’s successor. Let’s see if they are true to their word.

As a member of the trust I would appreciate constant updates now. I don’t want another month to go by and then an email comes out saying we were out of the loop. Tell us what is happening.
Club statement on 09:23 - Feb 3 with 1415 viewsJacket

Good post. It could be their only chance at redemption
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024