Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Three Games 21:00 - Aug 26 with 5581 viewssP7qupUf

Leeds (a)
Forest (h)
Bristol City (a)

Some tough games here but can face them with confidence. If we are still at the sharp end after these fixtures we have a good chance of really pressing ahead given our fixtures in the following 5 weeks. Thoughts?
Next Three Games on 14:11 - Aug 27 with 1257 viewspencoedjack

Next Three Games on 13:03 - Aug 27 by sainthelens

Can't make Saturday cos my lads working ( won't go without him) but got our Brizzle ticks...you going by train Penc ?

No mate we got a bus from Bridgend, can imagine it will be more heavily policed in Bristol so it will be a nightmare to get a beer
Next Three Games on 14:13 - Aug 27 with 1247 viewssainthelens

Next Three Games on 14:11 - Aug 27 by pencoedjack

No mate we got a bus from Bridgend, can imagine it will be more heavily policed in Bristol so it will be a nightmare to get a beer

Bus is probably better option, after last year, train station be crawling with police. Couple o pubs I know taking buses , could end up on one of them .
Next Three Games on 15:01 - Aug 27 with 1216 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Seven would be great. If we just get six then that is acceptable. Anything less and it would be a disappointment.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Next Three Games on 20:18 - Aug 27 with 1101 viewshammy

We got just one point from those three games last season; so three or more would be a decent return.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Next Three Games on 20:31 - Aug 27 with 1092 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Next Three Games on 15:01 - Aug 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Seven would be great. If we just get six then that is acceptable. Anything less and it would be a disappointment.

Anyone who thinks two away draws and a home win in those fixtures is a disappointment has absurdly unrealistic expectations.

You must be apoplectic with rage at the start that your number one team has made to the season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Next Three Games on 05:56 - Aug 29 with 980 views1964white

Next Three Games on 23:14 - Aug 26 by STID2017

"This run can't go on forever"
5 league games unbeaten - good start, but hsrdly matches The Invincibles run or Man City's does it.
Not expecting us to go 25 or 30 games unbeaten, but why can't we go 8, 9 or more games unbeaten ?
Leeds are a good side - that's why they are top.
So are we - that's why we are joint top.
Nothing to be afraid of in this division except fear itself.
Cooper and co are only focussing on one game at a time, as they should be.
I fancy us to get a draw at Leeds, followed by wins against Forest and Bristol City
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 23:15]

We are playing exceptionally well as are Swansea

Will be a tight game I reckon
Next Three Games on 06:54 - Aug 29 with 960 viewsItchySphincter

I think we might sh!t the bed up in Leeds. It doesn’t matter really as we have to lose at some point and doing it at top of the table would be the least bad choice. Leeds likely to blow up at some point.

Beat Brizzle City and draw Forest.

Four points.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Next Three Games on 07:48 - Aug 29 with 928 views34dfgdf54

Next Three Games on 20:31 - Aug 27 by Joe_bradshaw

Anyone who thinks two away draws and a home win in those fixtures is a disappointment has absurdly unrealistic expectations.

You must be apoplectic with rage at the start that your number one team has made to the season.

Anyone who thinks six points is just "acceptable" needs their head read.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024