Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! 14:05 - Sep 19 with 3777 viewsJacket

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-woodman-swa

When's he off then?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 14:05]
Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 16:35 - Sep 19 with 3530 viewsjacabertawe

On his current form, I'd like to think that we would keep him.
Price notwithstanding, of course.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 16:48 - Sep 19 with 3498 viewsFireboy2

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 16:35 - Sep 19 by jacabertawe

On his current form, I'd like to think that we would keep him.
Price notwithstanding, of course.

If we get in the PL it would be foolish not to try and buy him as he would be a big reason why we got there.
Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 17:11 - Sep 19 with 3445 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 16:48 - Sep 19 by Fireboy2

If we get in the PL it would be foolish not to try and buy him as he would be a big reason why we got there.

It would be foolish to try and buy the first player that comes to mind and not see if better options are available elsewhere.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 19:27 - Sep 19 with 3274 viewsFireboy2

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 17:11 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It would be foolish to try and buy the first player that comes to mind and not see if better options are available elsewhere.

I dont normally reply to trolls but im going to break a rule.

IF we get promoted as ive said i would expect if hes still with us that woodman would be one of many players who would have contributed massively to the promotion, he is still young for a goalkeeper but is on the way up in his development so thrrefore imo he would be one of the first id be trying to sign up.

All this is hypothetical btw as we probably unlikely to get promoted this season.

Btw dont expect anymore replies from me in future unless you arent on a fvcking wind up as per usual.
Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 20:10 - Sep 19 with 3182 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 19:27 - Sep 19 by Fireboy2

I dont normally reply to trolls but im going to break a rule.

IF we get promoted as ive said i would expect if hes still with us that woodman would be one of many players who would have contributed massively to the promotion, he is still young for a goalkeeper but is on the way up in his development so thrrefore imo he would be one of the first id be trying to sign up.

All this is hypothetical btw as we probably unlikely to get promoted this season.

Btw dont expect anymore replies from me in future unless you arent on a fvcking wind up as per usual.

I'm not on a windup. If we get promoted, enquire about Woodman and are quoted for example £5m, it would be stupid not to see if any superior goal keepers are available elsewhere for the same price.

Presumably you blushed and went all red when he clapped the North East stand at some point this season and now have some strange sentimental attachment to him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 20:11 - Sep 19 with 3183 viewsperchrockjack

What ya mean "we"

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 20:25 - Sep 19 with 3148 viewsMrSwerve

Woodman looks like he could blossom into a top, top keeper.

Maybe Newcastle will want to keep him for their first team.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 20:47 - Sep 19 with 3082 viewsFireboy2

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 20:10 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not on a windup. If we get promoted, enquire about Woodman and are quoted for example £5m, it would be stupid not to see if any superior goal keepers are available elsewhere for the same price.

Presumably you blushed and went all red when he clapped the North East stand at some point this season and now have some strange sentimental attachment to him.

You let your guard down with your last paragraph you fvcking manure wum troll.
Login to get fewer ads

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 00:52 - Sep 20 with 2859 viewsNotLoyal

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 20:47 - Sep 19 by Fireboy2

You let your guard down with your last paragraph you fvcking manure wum troll.

Wasting your time mate. Whatever this poster is has dried up and been buried in the box that laid him.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 01:00 - Sep 20 with 2856 viewsJacket

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 20:10 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you talking about the Swans signing him or as De Gea's replacement at Man U? Sorry I get confused.
Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 02:25 - Sep 20 with 2827 viewsItchySphincter

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 20:25 - Sep 19 by MrSwerve

Woodman looks like he could blossom into a top, top keeper.

Maybe Newcastle will want to keep him for their first team.

He’s already been identified as a future England number one so he won’t be signing for us.

As for his love for Swansea, it was more along the lines of “loving playing here”.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 04:34 - Sep 20 with 2785 viewsTimTtam

If we don't get promoted, he will be off. Not because he's a traitor, but because his loan with us will come to an end, and he will be a Newcastle player again. If he wants to stay at the end of the season, it's not his decision. Newcastle will have to sell him, and would demand a high price that we can't afford.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 08:24 - Sep 20 with 2630 viewsMrSwerve

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 02:25 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

He’s already been identified as a future England number one so he won’t be signing for us.

As for his love for Swansea, it was more along the lines of “loving playing here”.

After his performances here so far, he does look like he could be the real deal.

The only way we will have a sliver of hope of signing him will be if we get promoted.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bad news, another one declares his love for Swansea! on 20:20 - Sep 20 with 2337 viewsdickythorpe

He's head and shoulders above our alternatives, if we go up he'll be a factor as to why and will deserve a chance in the PL.
I didn't know his old man was in the sticks for Northampton in our gut wrenching loss at Wembley in '97
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024