Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales 13:05 - Nov 7 with 6855 viewsDarran

Whatever your views on Brexit and we all know why they’re doing it what a load of wánk.
Plaid might as well pack it in.
Hideous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:24 - Nov 7 with 1097 viewsDarran

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:22 - Nov 7 by exiledclaseboy

And they’ll still have the same number of MPs after the election than they did before it.

We all understand the reasons for this Andrew but their admittance of how shit they really are is unreal.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:25 - Nov 7 with 1088 viewsNeath_Jack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:22 - Nov 7 by exiledclaseboy

And they’ll still have the same number of MPs after the election than they did before it.

Yeah but it's the capital mun, it's a big deal. Or something.

It's school children's logic.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:26 - Nov 7 with 1088 viewsexiledclaseboy

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:24 - Nov 7 by Darran

We all understand the reasons for this Andrew but their admittance of how shit they really are is unreal.

I don’t think you do understand to be honest.

Poll: Tory leader

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:32 - Nov 7 with 1070 viewsHighjack

They are shafting their own voters who would like to vote for them but are having the opportunity taken away.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:33 - Nov 7 with 1070 viewsDarran

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:26 - Nov 7 by exiledclaseboy

Of course I do. They’ve known for many years they’ll never win the seats they aren’t contesting but admitting it is another thing.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:42 - Nov 7 with 1059 viewsLohengrin

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:26 - Nov 7 by exiledclaseboy

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:49 - Nov 7 with 1044 viewsexiledclaseboy

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:42 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

I’m sure you think you’ve proved something profound there. I just don’t know what it is.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:50 - Nov 7 with 1042 viewsexiledclaseboy

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:33 - Nov 7 by Darran

Of course I do. They’ve known for many years they’ll never win the seats they aren’t contesting but admitting it is another thing.

So you think they’ve stood down in a few seats that they don’t have any chance of winning because they have no chance of winning, and for that reason alone?

Login to get fewer ads

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:52 - Nov 7 with 1038 viewsLohengrin

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:49 - Nov 7 by exiledclaseboy

I’m sure you think you’ve proved something profound there. I just don’t know what it is.

Nothing profound just your common or garden scoff.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:53 - Nov 7 with 1037 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:42 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

Possibly the greatest comedian to ever have lived.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:55 - Nov 7 with 1025 viewsDarran

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:50 - Nov 7 by exiledclaseboy

So you think they’ve stood down in a few seats that they don’t have any chance of winning because they have no chance of winning, and for that reason alone?

No I don’t I’m more interested in the fact they’re basically admitting to their supporters that they have no chance of winning.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:57 - Nov 7 with 1023 viewsexiledclaseboy

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:55 - Nov 7 by Darran

No I don’t I’m more interested in the fact they’re basically admitting to their supporters that they have no chance of winning.

Admitting that they no chance of winning a couple of seats that they’ve never stood any chance of winning you mean?

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:57 - Nov 7 with 1022 viewsLohengrin

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:53 - Nov 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Possibly the greatest comedian to ever have lived.

And Plaid’s inspiration...

[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 21:57]

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:01 - Nov 7 with 1010 viewsDarran

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:57 - Nov 7 by exiledclaseboy

Admitting that they no chance of winning a couple of seats that they’ve never stood any chance of winning you mean?

Oh fućk off you awkward ćunt.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:07 - Nov 7 with 1000 viewsladyjack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:12 - Nov 7 by Darran

The National Party of Wales are admitting they’re not worth a wánk in Wales.

Still praising Bethan these days Darran ?, you criticise Plaid on here yet you seem to praise individuals if they are a Plaid AM or councillor.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 22:08]
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:18 - Nov 7 with 979 viewsDarran

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:07 - Nov 7 by ladyjack

Still praising Bethan these days Darran ?, you criticise Plaid on here yet you seem to praise individuals if they are a Plaid AM or councillor.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 22:08]

I know Nigel and I’ve just told him he’s got no chance of winning Aberavon because of the Labour “my grandad would turn in his grave if I didn’t vote for them” voters.

What’s your point?

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:25 - Nov 7 with 971 viewsladyjack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:18 - Nov 7 by Darran

I know Nigel and I’ve just told him he’s got no chance of winning Aberavon because of the Labour “my grandad would turn in his grave if I didn’t vote for them” voters.

What’s your point?

Has he flogged you any T-shirts ?
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:26 - Nov 7 with 969 viewsDarran

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:25 - Nov 7 by ladyjack

Has he flogged you any T-shirts ?

Ha I do have one yes.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:27 - Nov 7 with 965 viewsladyjack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:26 - Nov 7 by Darran

Ha I do have one yes.

Which one ?
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:29 - Nov 7 with 962 viewsDarran

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:27 - Nov 7 by ladyjack

Which one ?

Shunk.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:31 - Nov 7 with 958 viewsladyjack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:29 - Nov 7 by Darran

Shunk.

Nice.
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:33 - Nov 7 with 953 viewsDarran

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:31 - Nov 7 by ladyjack

Nice.

Are you following me on Twitter?

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:48 - Nov 7 with 941 viewsladyjack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:33 - Nov 7 by Darran

Are you following me on Twitter?

I'm not on social media, I was told Nigel was standing and put him in the search box [you don't have to be registered to see tweets] and then I seen your tweet to him.
I thought well well look at Prosser he seems to like local Plaid people [Bethan in the past and now Nigel] but disses the party as a whole all the time.
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 23:04 - Nov 7 with 929 viewsDarran

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 22:48 - Nov 7 by ladyjack

I'm not on social media, I was told Nigel was standing and put him in the search box [you don't have to be registered to see tweets] and then I seen your tweet to him.
I thought well well look at Prosser he seems to like local Plaid people [Bethan in the past and now Nigel] but disses the party as a whole all the time.

Well you can call it dissing I’ll call it being honest.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 23:27 - Nov 7 with 918 viewsKilkennyjack

Unless of course Plaid do win ,say , 7 seats ...?

Would you agree that outcome would be worth giving up a few unwinnable seats for ?
That outcome would create further momentum for indy wales.

Adam Price is playing the odds.
And it might just pay off.

And supporting the overall Remain effort.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024